Should your cunt buy more tanks? Why/why not?

Should your cunt buy more tanks? Why/why not?

Attached: 276309401_5148462848530755_2682835377306275401_n.jpg (2048x2048, 248.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll take 1 please

tanks are pointless.
they're just meat lockers for sitting ducks in modern warfare.

user... Did you looked at this map and thought
>Germany has 266 tanks seems legit.
?

tanks are obselete
this.

Tanks have been absolutely exposed in this war. Useless deathtraps not suited for modern warfare.

Attached: Capture.png (1857x751, 772.05K)

Tanks don't win wars anymore

They have fewer tanks. Most of those aren't operational, and their army is an absolute mess.

No tanks

>Should your cunt buy more tanks? Why/why not?
It should buy more only if my country plans to exit NATO. As things stand, I don't think it will happen anytime soon.
Any euro spent on military while still planning to stay in NATO is a wasted euro.

i don't know but these military maps and stats always show the wrong numbers for finland so i assume all the countries' numbers are wrong

Thanks but no tanks. What would be the next generation alternative? Is kinetic bombardment from orbit feasible for small, precision targets or that's only viable alternative to nukes?
I feel like in modern day you could make much cheaper smart missiles if produced in mass quantities. Something like Javelin MLRS with AI autolock for terminal guidance?

And why does Greece have more tanks than Germany, the UK and France combined? Are they afraid of turkroaches that much?

>Buying glorified coffins

Attached: laughing.jpg (500x500, 52.42K)

Educate yourself, nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

Attached: 16065551867910.jpg (890x759, 98.29K)

well they did include turkey which is typical of globalhomo, europa is the european continent which includes iceland and part of russia

Europe is primarly a continent, you genius one.

>Is kinetic bombardment from orbi
Ridiculously retarded idea. Do you have any sense of how much it costs to put something into LEO?

user do you know how much power someone from montenegro has ?
Just go to omegle and trigger niggers by just saying where are you from.

Cheap drones and small infantry teams armed with modern ATGMs are rapidly making tanks less significant, not useless but certainly far less important.

The question should be "how many operational tanks?"

yes, but we cant afford them or maintenance cos of how much we have lost to gibmefugees.

>ITT military illiterates cry about le "obsolete tank"