IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING: SHILLS BTFO, FAKE JEWS EXPOSED

430 PAGES OVER 785 SOURCES

It has finally been conclusively proven - beyond a shadow of a doubt - that 9/11 was an inside job, conducted by an international criminal syndicate loosely based around freemasonry and Luciferianism. This organized crime syndicate comprises the Synagogue of Satan prophesied by Jesus to exist in the Book of Revelation. My book proves that there is literally no possible explanation for the events of 9/11 but a series of highly coordinated controlled demolitions and planned explosive events.

This Synagogue of Satan cabal facilitated 9/11 as a money laundering operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR in 1991. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

I prove that the Bible is irrefutably demonstrably authored in several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention. I present numerous original ontological and epistemological arguments for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and the Existence of God that have never been successfully debunked. In addition, I lay out a comprehensive case for the accuracy, historicity, and reliability of the Biblical text.

If you don't think this could possibly be true then go ahead- try and prove me wrong. You'll have your work cut out for you. Use this text to deliver well-sourced redpills to normies, and to reclaim intellectual space from the Satanic Left.

The More Rational Worldview: Coincidence or Conspiracy?

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

Attached: Adam and Eve.jpg (640x615, 53.79K)

Use this to deliver well sourced, basic redpills to normies. I used 785 sources in this writing, and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, the Covid gene therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast, and the Jews of today are not the Jews of the Bible, but are the Synagogue of Satan, prophesized by Jesus to exist in the End Times.

Table of Contents

I. 9/11: Money Laundering Operation by an International Organized Crime Syndicate Coincidence or Conspiracy?

II. Supernatural Authorship and Historicity of the Bible

III. So, You Gave Up Your Rights, Freedoms, and Bodily Autonomy for a Virus with a 1% Mortality Rate

IV. This Calls for Wisdom: Examining the Gene Therapy Injection, the Mark of the Beast, and the Eschatology Surrounding Them

V. The Synagogue of Satan

VI. Why? A Conspiracy Theory

VII. Conclusion

The first step towards defeating the liberal Beast system, is for the Right to reclaim intellectual philosophy. The Right lost the intellectual forum to the left decades ago, which is unfortunate and unnecessary, as the atheistic and liberal worldview is astoundingly absurd, hollow, and tenuous. They crumble easily in the face of real sources and a well-formulated right-wing, Conspiratorial worldview. The only way they control this forum is through bullying, censorship, and obfuscation, like YouTube and the mass media, and literal death threats against right-wing publishers, which I have personally experienced.

Support authors on Any Forums.

Within the field of epistemology, or the study of knowledge, the best way to rationalize a belief is to find supportive evidence for it, using facts that are corroborative, verifiable, and widely considered to be mainstream. In pursuit of that effort, this writing provides 785 sources, through which we can attempt to discern a truthful and sufficiently explanatory worldview. In order to show that the conclusions drawn throughout this text are not the more rational worldview, one would have to tear down, or discredit, at least a majority of these sources, and then erect in its place a more sufficiently plausible or explanatory worldview. Unfortunately, anyone wishing to do so would have their work cut out for them, as the vast majority of these 785 sources are mainstream, authoritative, and easily verifiable by the public. The current mainstream view, accepted by the vast majority of people alive today, is the Coincidence theory, as told by the government and media. However, as we will see, this worldview suffers from irreconcilable conflictions, unexplained anomalies, staggeringly high probabilistic odds against it, and literal physical impossibility.
Provided is a graph demonstrating the type of sources used. We find a stark dichotomy, in which sources that are considered reliable and mainstream far outnumber what could be called more easily dismissed sources, which are shown in the graph as documentary through non-mainstream sources. The sources used here from mainstream news through government sites are the official narrative, and they constitute the predominate evidence used in this book to elucidate and define these dueling, logically necessary, and mutually exclusive narratives.

Attached: flfkfk.png (699x510, 46.24K)

did you really need proof for this?

Section 1
9/11: Money Laundering Operation by an International Organized Crime Syndicate
Coincidence or Conspiracy?
“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2003
The 20th century represented the greatest transfer of wealth in history, enacted primarily in the form of wars, genocides, and state-sponsored looting and terror campaigns, through which the elite gained unprecedented levels of wealth while the common people suffered. These horrific events culminated on 9/11, a day that is impossible to understand outside of its proper context as a complex and sophisticated money laundering scheme, perpetrated by an international organized crime syndicate. The 9/11 event was, primarily, a means to launder money obtained through government-sponsored criminal acts and war crimes, as well as a way to destroy the evidence of these crimes - a precise and targeted attack meant to destroy critical evidence relating to ongoing investigations. Geopolitical maneuvers such as the looting, destruction, and conquest of the Middle East, along with greater control of the American public through invasive and unprecedented security measures such as the Patriot Act, can be seen as congruent, but secondary motivations for the events of the day.

thats good, but also consider that when a typical person needles you for sources or pulls apart arguments over tedious points. They're not engaging in good faith discourse and are actively looking for excuses to not believe you because they were in fact already convinced, but that conclusion makes them uncomfortable.

Just read through all of it this morning, turns out its another nothingburger. Shame honestly, i'm wiped out now though. I think I will sit down and relax, maybe have a drink and a sleeping pill. I'm definitely feeling drowsy, time for shut-eye.

No, but normies do. Take notes fags, this is how you redpill people. Hundreds of sources and persistence.

At the turn of the 20th century, the world had high hopes. Europe contained beautiful cities with centuries-old architecture, while America’s cities were generally clean, safe and prosperous. Natural ecosystems were flourishing, and people respected and served their communities with pride and trust in their fellow citizens. After World War II, many of these same cities were reduced to rubble - never again to live up to their previous glory, with hundreds of millions of the strongest young people killed; and countless millions more killed in organized genocide and terror campaigns. Furthermore, vast numbers of people living today have lost faith and hope in our political and economic systems, with trust in the Government remaining steadily at “record lows”.

We now inhabit a world where private land ownership is nearly extinct, most people have no savings, and living massively in debt is the norm. Bankruptcy, suicide, and homelessness are seemingly indelible facets of life in the modern world, while natural orders such as the insect ecosystems and rainforests collapse and disappear in front of our very eyes.

Through our silence and failure to hold the elite accountable, or to make them pay their fair share, we have created a world where, according to Oxfam, 8 men now own as much wealth as the other half of the world’s population. They write, “Eight men own the same wealth as the 3.6 billion people who make up the poorest half of humanity, according to a new report published by Oxfam today to mark the annual meeting of political and business leaders in Davos.”

This handful of people watch some 10,000 children die of starvation every day, while their families and a few sycophants cavort in garish castles, possessing more wealth than they could ever spend in a lifetime.

Attached: Synagogue of Satan member.png (791x904, 988.27K)

This is true. However, using this book, I believe that in any real good-faith discussion I could redpill literally anyone on the planet. The main problem is the lack of attention span people have, it would take hours.

Uh oh, I'm feeling sleepy too. We better all just go to bed and forget about silly things like the fake jews committing crimes like 9/11

normalfags will stop reading it and think you're crazy the moment they realize what this is about

Shills have NO RESPONSE to these arguments

Historical Arguments for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
1.) The Empty Tomb

It is an accepted historical fact that Jesus’ body was taken after crucifixion to be buried. This tomb was publicly accessible, had a known location, and was guarded by Roman soldiers to prevent any of Jesus’ followers from entering the tomb. It would have been easily possible to any person alive at that time in Jerusalem to verify that the tomb was, in fact, empty, and by the same standard, easy to disprove Christianity by providing the body of Christ, un-resurrected, or the tomb as still sealed.

2.) The Appearances of Jesus

Furthermore, historians worldwide agree that there are many people who truly believed that they had seen the risen Christ. Gerd Ludemann, New Testament critic states, “It may be taken as historically certain that Peter and the disciples had experiences after Jesus’s death in which Jesus appeared to them as the risen Christ.” How can we explain the multiple attested eyewitness accounts by historically verified people that Jesus appeared to them?

3.) Origin of Christian Faith in Disciples and Others

The disciple’s new-found belief in Jesus was a decidedly un-Jewish idea, as no one in Jewish history had ever heard of a dying messiah, much less a resurrected one. How do we explain the rise of the early Church and the formation of the disciple’s belief without a resurrected Christ? Luke Johnson, a New Testament scholar at Emory University states, “Some sort of powerful, transformative experience is required to generate the sort of movement earliest Christianity was.”

Taken cumulatively, these historically solid inductive arguments provide a firm logical foundation for a belief in the Christian God.

>exposing the Jew cabal
>using the Bible, written by Jews, as the main fucking source
Looks like this took you some time to put together, so I’ll give you a pity bump. But the fact that your using a Jew book that’s been raped and pillaged over 2 thousand years as your primary source is laughable at best. God may have said some good things in there that can be used against the dark forces of evil, but the book itself is not Gods word, it’s been destroyed over time to fit the Jew narrative of making whites complacent and guilt based. Wait till you find out that Jews aren’t really from Judea.

Attached: EAF68D2D-A449-4CC3-9AB6-17370EA7056D.gif (399x163, 1022.27K)

cool falseflag, next time don't cover it on first page of your book for retards
Christcucks are not white and they are yiddish golems, the god is as real as your delusions

Gosh, you're right. I guess I should just give up and stop posting it then, huh?

What would I do without faggots like you from shithole countries like fucking Lithuania to help me out?

You are truly a one of a kind genius, and surely doing great things with your life.

Thank you so much for your helpful, intelligent and enlightened replies, bro.

NEVER GOING TO STOP POSTING MY BOOK, NEVER TAKING THE GENE THERAPY MARK OF THE BEAST, NEVER GOING TO STOP HATING THE ANTI CHRIST

Come and make me stop, bitch.

Attached: parody-mark-_35.jpg (2000x1333, 200.15K)

You didn't read Section V I see.

Spoiler: White people are the real jews. What you think of as "jews" are the synagogue of satan fake jew cabal.

Jesus = White
Biblical Isrealites = White

Shills have NO ARGUMENTS

This is not an argument. Why don't you write your own book instead of being a whiny little faggot? Too dumb?

book about what? Your book being a load of shit?

The Argument from Objective Moral Values and Duties

1. If morality is objective and absolute, God must exist.
2. To state it another way: Without God, objective morals do not exist
3. Morality is objective and absolute.
4. Therefore, God exists.

Let’s take a closer look at axiom #2. This is a position taken by the majority of scientists, naturalists, and atheists. Let’s look at what the Frontiers for Young Minds is educating the youth of today on, stating, “Psychological and neuroscience research both tell us that morality, our mental ability to tell right from wrong in our behaviors and the behaviors of others, is a product of evolution.” It seems presumptuous to declare the argument as decided already, as there are some major inconsistencies with this philosophy. Before we examine this more closely, let’s look at a few more data points in order to determine that this is, truly, the general Atheistic worldview on morality. As stated in The Atlantic, “Nearly 150 years ago, Charles Darwin proposed that morality was a byproduct of evolution, a human trait that arose as natural selection shaped man into a highly social species.” Michael Ruse, philosopher of science, puts it this way:

i read your book. uncontroversial statements are sourced from the mainstream, and controversial statements are not. for example, as you acknowledge, a good chunk of the 9/11 section is sourced from "Collateral Damage". basically i find this chart misleading because larger chunks of your text are clearly sourced from the less than mainstream sources

No, your worldview. Your thoughts, feelings, opinions. How you see the world, like I did.

Like I said, you're too stupid to even conceptualize doing such a thing, much less with hundreds of pages and sources like I did.

You're talking eschatology with the big boys now, child. Go back to your left behind books and facebook bullshit.

Are you just glossing over the fact that the Bible was written by “satanic Jews”? The first pope “Peter” was a devote satanist. The church, for which is the editor of the Bible itself, is demented. No amount of mental gymnastics on your part can escape that unequivocal fact. Not trying to shit on your parade but it’s time to find another angle

give me the full thing

Collateral Damage takes up about a page and a half out of over 400 pages, what are you talking about, fool?

Nothing I say in this book doesn't have a source. Show me one example of what you say. You can't.

SHILLS UTTERLY BTFO, DEVASTED, SEETHING, COPING, DILATING

Attached: 5f6a872d6a909.image.jpg (993x521, 120.04K)

>Your thoughts, feelings, opinions
>like I did.
you basically admitted that you feel that god is real but cannot prove it using logic and real facts

>peter was a satanist
nice headcanon
source: someone dreamed it

Too much for Any Forums posts, and it doesnt copy and paste sources. You'll have to download the PDF and go to Section II. I destroy science, because it's fake and gay.

The position of the modern evolutionist is that . . . morality is a biological adaptation no less than are hands and feet and teeth. Considered as a rationally justifiable set of claims about an objective something, ethics is illusory. I appreciate that when somebody says 'Love thy neighbor as thyself,' they think they are referring above and beyond themselves. Nevertheless, such reference is truly without foundation. Morality is just an aid to survival and reproduction . . . and any deeper meaning is illusory.
Eminent atheist icon, Richard Dawkins, states, “The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.” Dawkins and his fellow materialists espouse a philosophically tenuous position. The idea that objective moral values and statements, such as, “killing the innocent is wrong”, don’t exist, is a truly radical and extraordinary idea. It is self-evident that certain actions, such as rape, child abuse, infidelity, and stealing are actually wrong, not merely some sort of sociological function due to biological evolution. Likewise, it is also self-evident that such things as altruism, love, and taking care of your family are truly right. To be skeptical about the reality of objective moral values and duties, as are the materialists and atheists, is as astonishingly naïve as the idea that “nothing exists at all” because of some equations balancing. It is a meaningless statement, devoid of consequence in the real world, in which we witness the reality of good and evil every day. This hypothesis is profoundly untrue, goes against all observations, and it fails to present a convincing philosophical case.

Ask me how I know you didn't read the book?

I was offering a dumbed down version for you. Instead of being a contrarian little faggot, try writing something of your own. You don't even have to put as much work and talent into it as I did, where I LITERALLY PROVED everything I said.

Start easy, something even a child like you can do. Try writing your philosophy out, see how it goes. I'm excited to see what you come up with, user :)

We can see this atheistic worldview of shifting, subjective morality personified through Dawkins, as he attempts to philosophically justify rape, as seen in this article from The Daily Beast, which states, “British scientist Richard Dawkins is defending his classification of some types of rape as “worse” than others.” Now this is just embarrassing for Dawkins, calling into question who has the so-called delusions referenced in his award-winning book The God Delusion. The argument here is not, “Can an Atheist be good?”, or “Can we recognize Good and Evil without God?”, although Dawkins is not helping their case any, but rather, “Is there a firm foundation to say that objective moral values and duties, ones that are true outside of whether or not they are believed in, exist?” For Dawkins, apparently, the question is, “Is it wrong or right to rape in certain situations?” At what philosophical point does this world-view reach its conclusion? In this article from the Guardian, we can observe Dawkins apologizing for another one of his egregious errors in judgment, when he, “told woman on Twitter it would be immoral not to abort pregnancy if she knew baby had Down's syndrome.”

When we examine the fruits of this worldview, we do not find what is promised - an enlightened and humanistic utopia. Additionally, when we examine the ones preaching this message of moral relativism, they do not appear to exhibit the behaviors we would expect of morally enlightened beings. Rather, we see Dawkins stripped of awards and titles, as seen in the Forbes article, Richard Dawkins Stripped of Top Humanist Award for Using Science To ‘Demean Marginalized Groups’.

Attached: EndTimeBeast.jpg (1280x720, 145.46K)

. Indeed, the “enlightened” society he helped create ended up coming back to haunt Dawkins, as according to the BBC, he has been “cancelled” for his “Islamophobia” by the high inquisitors of moral arbitration in society today- a shiftless mas of neo-Liberal Puritans, frothing with rage at the beck and call of their moral bankrollers in the media.

Furthermore, Lawrence Krauss, author of A Universe from Nothing, demonstrates his own series of disgusting moral failures, as the New York Times reported that in 2016, an investigation by the university that employed him, Arizona State, found that he “grabbed a woman’s chest” without consent. Furthermore, he appears to demonstrate a pattern of this reprehensible behavior, as the article reports that “several women have accused him of sexual misconduct”, rendering one of the prophets of popular science and secular morality a literal serial molester. Due to these allegations and the subsequent investigations, Krauss retired, and his career was effectively ended. According to the Atlantic, another woman, Melody Hensley, stated that Krauss “forcibly kissed her and tried to remove her pants after a work event in 2006.” The article goes on to describe Krauss’ unapologetic, dismissive, and arrogant stance as follows, “In his attempt to explain the slew of allegations against him, Krauss flouted his field’s own guidelines and categorically dismissed any potential explanations other than the one he had: that he was famous.” According to this article, Krauss is now widely persona non grata within his own field. These actions bear witness to the materialist’s complete disdain and disregard for the sanctity of human life, their utter hypocrisies, and the failure of their subjective moral values and duties.

friend can i ask you how you think someone goes to heaven, i just wanna check

>being German
>still can’t spot kikery, even when it’s flaunted in your face at church
Sad. Your people had a chance. Remember to keep turning your cheek

Take another of the self-styled “horsemen of the new atheism movement”, Christopher Hitchens, a pseudo-celebrity in the same vein as Dawkins, once stating of Mother Theresa, “I wish there was a hell for that old bitch to go to.” One of Hitchens’ favorite rhetorical devices used during his explosive rants on the evils of religion is to compare Heaven to a “celestial North Korea”, and to complain about perceived persecution of atheists, while providing no evidence for this claim. When pressed on his lack of beliefs other than attacking God, he will occasionally admit that he has none, and is merely angry with a God who would dare to tell him, as he says, “who he can have sex with, and in what position”, displaying his ignorance of God’s law, which provides no guidance on positions utilized during sexual intercourse. Reuters reports, “But then Christopher liked to have everything both ways. A bisexual, he enjoyed putting his liberal men friends to the test by kissing them smack on the lips in front of their wives”, demonstrating here the same disgusting, degrading, and indifferent serial molester tendencies as his atheist colleague Krauss. It is surely an astounding Coincidence that these two widely known secularists share the same criminally abhorrent patterns of behavior. The article continues on to discuss Hitchens’ betrayal of his “generous mentor” who helped start his career, Anthony Howard, for apparently no reason except to bolster Hitchens’s pride while causing others to experience suffering:

Because I told you that I didn't read your book?
You fucking retard, I can guess how fucking braindead you are just by topics you cover.

And no, whether god exists or not has NOTHING to do with whether 9/11 was inside job or not, you fucking nigger monkey, your book is a bunch of irrelevant christcuck cope and that's why I did not, and will never ever read it.

Remember, Planet Earth is a special place for our soul. We come here without the knowledge of God for a purpose. God wants to see if our soul, through free will, is good and fruitful or bad and demonic. Atheists are just going along with the program to not know about God and doing whatever their hearts desire. Just like Lucifer (satan) deciding he will do whatever his heart desired, exalted himself above God. God did not show mercy to Lucifer and to 1/3 of the Angles that followed satan, whom He cast all down to hell. God came in the flesh so we can be His Brother and Sister so He would be familiar with man unlike His Angles and if you can humble yourself towards God and accept the free salvation that He provides in His Son, Jesus Christ, in your heart, God the Father will accept you into His realm (Heaven). If not, then you are as useful as the Demons He sent to Hell.

>Do you think that I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on, five in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.
good thing I'm not german, because I just spotted some kikery, oy vey

Yes, great question.

First step DO NOT TAKE THE GENE THERAPY INJECTION.

I lay out a comprehensive and compelling case in Section IV that this is, in fact, the Mark of the Beast.

I can't be sure, but it's better safe than sorry.

Next, the ABC's of Salvation -

A: Admit that you are a sinner, and have offended God
B: Believe in your heart that God raised him from the Dead
C: Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and Call upon him to save you.

Romans:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." [5]

Attached: Capture.jpg (230x721, 28.14K)

no shit nigger what is this 2010

fuck you christcuck and fuck God when I die the first thing I will do is attack him

How can you claim the book isn't true if you haven't read it? You're a dumb, illiterate nigger.

Tip: You can't debunk something if you're not willing to read it :)

I am right, and you are too dumb to come up with any real content of your own. Admit it, you're so angry because deep down you know I'm just smarter than you could ever hope to be.

I'll make this real easy for you, because of your midwit level IQ. Go ahead and start by debunking my historical arguments for the ressurection of Jesus Christ:

WARNING: Virus found in pdf! Do not download!
>WARNING: Virus found in pdf! Do not download!

Haha, good luck with that!

You're gonna need it

Based and redpilled post

"the cases for existence of something made up by Jews"
>it isn't real
that easy, and yes, I can invalidate whole book just because one part of it is wrong.