White students to get harsher punishments for being white

>A Washington school board butted heads over a new student discipline policy that considers a student’s race before deciding on a punishment.

>The Clover Park School District debated its new “culturally responsive” student discipline policy. It means student discipline would not be consistent based on conduct. Instead, a school considers a student’s race and background. It would likely offer harsher punishments to white students, even if the conduct is identical to that of a Black or Hispanic student.

Attached: E633CA32-841D-44F8-8949-BCDB0512B494.jpg (1170x1675, 472.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mynorthwest.com/3399911/rantz-wa-schools-adopt-race-based-discipline-white-students-get-harsher-punishment/
rumble.com/vy3jte-clif-high-dinner-with-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link ?

mynorthwest.com/3399911/rantz-wa-schools-adopt-race-based-discipline-white-students-get-harsher-punishment/

Home school your kids.

Yes White people need to burn this motherfucker to the ground.

Problem is homeschooled kids are fucking weirdos. You ever meet one?

Maybe whites should be punished harder for behaving like niggers

Met and married one. Weird? Personality wise, but you couldn't ask for a better untainted person by Jew media.

Literally illegal. It’s like in NY state where they considered being non-white a morbidity factor when handing out COVID treatments. A Cornell professor is suing the state over it, somebody should do that to this school.

Every homeschooled kid wind up being like Todd and Rod Flanders from the Simpsons

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49.38K)

FUCK YOUR TIRED REPEATING

Yeah and they are better than you!

public schools are filled with great folks, just look at the adults they produce as an example of their excellence

Public and higher education is for NPCs

Still better than being destroyed by these demons

t. Weird homeschooled kid that probably eats chalk.

To be counted as weird by you degenerate faggots is one of life's greatest compliments.

When did she convert to Islam?

Yeah, sure. Stunt their social development during their most formative years. That should work out just fine.

We're better, we should be held to a higher standard. Punishing black people for misbehaving is like me punishing my dog for chasing squirrels.

this is the only answer. anything else is cope.

Attached: 1943-nes.jpg (400x562, 155.14K)

Jokes on them my white daughter goes to school in WA and I have listed her as black on every single form since she was born.

Note that blacks behaved better when under constant fear of having the fuck whipped out of them with a chain

Put them in sport, music lessons or martial arts, problem solved

Being sane is better than being social anyways

Weirdos are superior to Normies in everyway except in the ways that our crumbling societies want's us to behave.

Do remember that simply being yourself and finding enjoyment in your own ways not considered mainstream will make you an *Weirdo* In the eyes of Brainlets.

The kids i knew growing up that went to the weird *Hippie* schools are unironically happier and more well adjusted today than any of the normies that went to shitty Public schools.

They just need to be socialized as well. I’ve met some weirdos who were home schooled, but we fixed one of them. And I’ve met some perfectly normal home schooled kids.

Would you rather have a socially awkward kike-wise Christian son who has a tradwife or a tranny son who loves niggers and kikes?

Attached: 1591230176547m.jpg (828x1024, 64.46K)

so the same shit they've been doing but they're gonna be honest about?
everything from these weakling scum trash is appeasement to the aggressor, white people need to become the jew nigger they so desperately desire or it's over.

Attached: 1647264425236.jpg (720x542, 33.35K)

Imagine admitting you act like a fucking Melvin.

Attached: 1645927675724.jpg (1280x1292, 446.11K)

duly noted

Attached: 1647542627744.gif (338x610, 2.33M)

>I need the government school system to make friends
Lol, have sex incel.

>Washington
kek North Western front working out really well

The final redpill is realizing the Flanders were right and the Simpsons were wrong

Stop replying to them. Home schooled kids are superior in every way and it's been proven everywhere for decades. It's the public school brats that need to be thrown into a flaming pit en masse.

Back in the day Americans used to tar and feather people who spoke like this

So whites are going to end up behaving even better than before? lol, okay.

I'm a black guy, and even I think this is racist. That's literally racial discrimination.

You can just tell when an user is a faggot for niggers

Yeah, I turned out just fine. Got married, have some kids. Make 6 figures. Like engineering. Don't like neo-communist globohomo.

I even have friends in real life.

This is in an area with tons of military bases and troops, that is, the faggiest area of all. Really, not a joke. The U.S. Military is the #1 pusher of faggotry and making endless excuses for Daquantivus.

>masklets

this is a red flag. home school your kids.

I'm convinced it's a bunch of roastie single mothers.

I don’t want any damn vegetables Look we just asked if you wanted to play baseball and you didn’t know how to play. Then you started eating chalk and when we all went to take a piss you pulled your pants down to your ankles. All you eat is chalk and cheese you don’t know how to tie your shoes and your mom calls you every 5 min just go home back to your school it’s where you belong

You are a racial abomination. A horrid mix of inferior quality, evil races boiled up by the Jew.

I couldn't give a single fuck about what you think nigger faggot

And you won't speak up against it in public because you'll be called an uncle Tom. Your image is the most important thing to you as a black man, not doing what's right.

I'm totally fine with this as long as it's publically admitted that non-whites are being held to a lower standard because they're of lower cognitive ability.

Teachers union propaganda. You probably have and never knew it.

School isnt the only place to socialize. You have parks, sports, neighbors, etc. etc.

how is this legal? race discrimination case no?

It's all of THEM. This is 2022 A.D. and no government body is to be trusted, which includes schools.

>They'll be weirdos of globohomo design in public school
>They'll be weirdos of my design in homeschool
Hmmm I think I know which one is better

Better than ending up with a trannie son or a daughter twerking on Instagram.

Weirdo wife of user here. I never watched that crap. We didn't have but one tv in our house. I grew up on Mormon teachings. Public school was never a life for me nor for my other siblings. We grew up perfectly normal. My husband occasionally watches crap on tv. It's all stupid and just plain psychotic what they show. Pick up a book and read it or look it up on a tablet.

Bart goes from burn out to trade construction worker to Supreme Court justice he’s what Any Forums wishes they could be
Rodd and Todd become homosexuals and are implied to have got that way from experimenting on each other to the point that Ned would rather give his money to Bart for beer and dope then leave it for his boys boyfriends not to mention that his wife went to hell and literally ride the devils dick.

>just like my cartoons lmao

Being called weird in this society is a compliment

we should just kill them instead

No one cares when white lives are frustrated or even thrown away, only the lives of sweet angelic Negroes matters. Really. That is Fagmerica's policy.

This won't back fire at all, keep poking that bear.

They will eventually outlaw it.

Attached: 1629805546024.jpg (480x480, 40.23K)

I am beginning to wonder if the only solution to the problem of this ideology is total physical removal of all of its subscribers from human society

Boy do I hate these neo-marxist groomers!

Parents better wise the fuck up.

>Melvin doesn't partake in whatever jewish ruling class humiliation ritual being disguised as culture
Melvin sounds based as fuck
like an autistic version of Chad

Do you realize who made The Simpsons user kek

Being "weird" is a sign of quality when normal people are garbage.

So did you partake in soaking before you married or did you just go full whore the moment you got away from your parents

Attached: B8168800-D6CC-45C0-B4CF-F77C4DCCE307.jpg (285x160, 7.35K)

I'm talking about the posters who always say
>BUT MUH SOCIAL SKILLS

Also, reminder that they consider Asians as white, so they will get the same treatment. Asians that don't homeschool are dumbfucks.

Attached: 1610815836540 (1).jpg (2824x2286, 1.92M)

What you're identifying as weirdness has in times past been known as decency.

>Do remember that simply being yourself and finding enjoyment in your own ways not considered mainstream will make you an *Weirdo* In the eyes of Brainlets.
No, it doesn't. The total lack of social skills is what makes you a weirdo: kids in my school were into anime, RPGs, STEM subjects, and everything else that was stereotypically weird subject matter but they could still show it off without acting like a goblin, and everyone else liked it.
sneed

Remember they have no empathy for us
Jew and shitskins have no empathy for whites

anyone who sends their kids to study in muttland when they could have citizenship in an asian country is retarded

I don't even understand the line of reasoning at this point, chances are your kid will become much more fucked up and weird by going to public school, and in much more unhealthy ways too.

>Paul Wagemann rejected this concept

>that's how I see it
>to be fair
>the way I see it
>I think
>most of us.. like to see it that way

>I think that's what our system should do
>AT LEAST THE WAY I SEE IT

>rejection
This fucker can't even say basic American values out loud without adding this soft language bullshit because he knows someone will try to fire him if he's not constantly licking the other members' feelings the entire way.

Attached: 353734534.png (1297x550, 84.57K)

ANYWAY, these threads serve as quality reminders of what happens to good white kids who go to school with nigger monsters, the monsters get away with everything, while the intelligent whites that want to learn are bashed and blamed.
So when I have kids, I will teach them that the system hates them and if they ever rebel against me and my teachings, then I will remind them that the STATE will do it then and the STATE will favor dirty black hands over theirs-no matter what. NO MATTER FUCKING WHAT.

So, unless you hate your children, home school them.

Attached: govnuh faygit.png (365x274, 136.64K)

you know the simpsons is written by jews right?

These board members have addresses, friends, and family members within that community. Just saying.

Now wait until whites a total minority and see how whites will be treated when these kids get older.

You must go back nigger lover

Handcuff them to toilets and light them on fire.

Race based policies is literally fascism, no matter how it's portrayed.

Simpsons was jewish propaganda. I wouldn't take any life lessons from it.

Yes and I know that meme flags are for faggots and shills

To answer your question. I never whore around. I decided to move out on my own terms to have a life. It's not mentally healthy to be bound to family pass 20. Then you end up being like most of you on here. Sorry, but you must move forward otherwise, half of you on here are gonna be like the user I'm speaking to right now.

The punishment wasn't going to school with blacks? It gets worse? What are they gonna do suspend them so they get a couple days vacation from the black kids? I unironically support this.

Kek, enjoy losing funding.

Fuck off with that, faggot ok? The Fagmerican flag is the worst, thanks for reminding me to change it.

So they want even more school shootings then?

No,you're the broken weirdo. The home schooled kids are what actual people are like.

yet you worship a tv show written by jews to the point where you have every fictional character and their story memorized

Equality Police?

YES.

Attached: rope.jpg (381x602, 66.76K)

Hello Sarah, let's listen to Clif High's latest!
rumble.com/vy3jte-clif-high-dinner-with-trump.html

Attached: Massive_Khazarian_Faggot.jpg (1439x520, 43.09K)

This. Same goes for the rest of .gov and .mil.