The Jew fears the Indo-Aryan alliance

The Jew fears the Indo-Aryan alliance.

Attached: 1645457987126.webm (576x1024, 2.74M)

Yes, jews are scared of racemixing. Let's all blanda up and become Brazil.

Not my problem

Why are Pajeeas so ugly and have dead fish eyes

why don't you get a trad pajeeta gf Any Forums?

Attached: 1646081236668.webm (640x1136, 1.57M)

Cute baby
They seem happy

Brazil is what you want.
Whites behinds walls. and all other people fend for themselves.

What the elite fears, all races united.
These meaningless fights of race is exactly what they want.

t. Turk larping as a German

Out of racemixed babies, that's pretty decent outcome. I'd like to see F-M reversed and does it work like it does for other mixes.

>Let's all blanda up and become Brazil.
I never said that. What I'm saying is that Brahmin Indians are honourary Aryans because they and native Europeans share the same Indo-European roots. We should return to our original mutual cultural heritage and tradition.

Indians are not human

Attached: 1647885238646.jpg (600x800, 99.2K)

They have arranged marriages and their bodily odor works as a natural repellent.

yeah but they can probably cook and do housework, good luck finding a white woman that can

Attached: 1640652985092.webm (608x1080, 1.98M)

Are you Indian dispora? How can I find arranged marriage?

How will this change the fact I'm a broke repulsive unlovable slob though?

Attached: 1647295634863.gif (375x375, 1.39M)

>Are you Indian dispora?
no, maybe if you rape them they'll be forced to marry you or something

Races don't have a brain, they can't choose to unite.

Just b yourself, m8

>they can probably cook and do housework, good luck finding a white woman
And far less likely to divorce rape you.
>find arranged marriage?
You talk to the parents for an arranged marriage. Actually your parents talk to Indian parents and it's like a job interview. For an "arranged" marriage you find an Indian hotie, then talk to her parents trying to convince them you don't know the daughter and haven't already slept with her. The Indian daughter pouts about being forced into marriage having arranged the entire thing herself. It's the new tradition.

Pajeet women don't do any of that. They're the worst of both worlds. Disgusting looking and smelling and lazy and entitled.

thanks m8 i found a tradwife already now this is epic

>marriage and reproduction instead of "Enlightenment"

Ngmi.

Based

Hungarians aren’t Aryan, stop larping as one mongol.

Too bad indian food is the shittiest ethnic food there is (not counting african because rofl who'd eat anything that a nigger has touched).

Okay I’m on the side of the elites now

The more I lurk here the more I realise anons on here have no fucking clue about genetics, history and origins of the Aryan race. This board has become truly pathetic.

Yfw no vegetarian thicc poc gf :(

so a white dude with an indian chick makes an anglo baby, got it

>tf
>tp
stfu icenegro

If they were born in the states, they do not do any of that shit. Their mothers do not teach them that shit and the expectation is that they will marry a doctor or lawyer who can pay someone else to do it.

they dont see you as white btw.
you come from the33 families that run this family than you are white.
you are the rest, some mutt in their eyes.

surreal that people don't think twice about putting their entire lives on display to millions of people with no sense of propriety

Shes hot desu

If I cut curry from their diet how long until my brown wife stops smelling?

Africa has great cuisine

Attached: African cuisine.webm (400x400, 1.6M)

Blue one is the hottest

shes ugly as fuck, look like a literal retard with that goody ahh forehead.

i will never have children with a girl who does not have colored eyes and blonde red or brunette hair. my preference is blonde and blue eyes for maximum aryan offspring but sometimes a girl's beauty (redheads, brunettes) outshines the fact that she isnt blonde.

Attached: 181028-greenblatt-ap-773.jpg (1160x773, 369.51K)

As far as I'm concerned, everyone in that video is aryan (nobility) and fair game for my people.

It's the spices that smell
Idk their English names but tell her to stop using haldi, lassan, methi, dhaniya and adrak
i think it's mainly those

That's a very cute baby. I would consider marrying a pooess.

>i will never have children with a girl who does not have colored eyes and blonde red or brunette hair. my preference is blonde and blue eyes for maximum aryan offspring but sometimes a girl's beauty (redheads, brunettes) outshines the fact that she isnt blonde.

You're probably a self-loathing spic or something. No white man unironically holds these views

Thanks for the reminder