Why can’t religious retards think for themselves?

Why can’t religious retards think for themselves?

Attached: 5BC0322D-7467-4262-B446-117DF599072D.jpg (191x264, 6.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christogenea.org/
kingidentity.com/
churchofisrael.org/
scripturesforamerica.org/
ecer-org.eu/
runestone.org/
sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do religious retards live in your head rent free?

God's thoughts are better than my thoughts. Praise God

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

>ethnic religions (christian):
christogenea.org/
kingidentity.com/
churchofisrael.org/
scripturesforamerica.org/
>(pagan):
ecer-org.eu/
runestone.org/
pagan sources: sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/index.htm

how can you think if God doesn’t exist?

OP is a jewish incel

t. Married Christian man with 4 kids

Attached: 1637783636218.jpg (1800x984, 316.69K)

New friends, this is what we call a SLIDE threat. It is usually a single sentence, a controversial statement, and often about dating, or religion. All fields.

Attached: 901DF734-D13F-416D-8A13-4138DFD290D2.jpg (1280x720, 85.85K)

blame their parents for indocrinating them. Some realize its a scam some are scared what happens to them if it's true. Their excuse is it doesnt harm to pray in case hell is real.
remember christcucks are a cult. its designed this way that getting out means burning all bridges with everyon eyou know and be a social outcast.

You started shitting up the board with your kikesicle after 2016

Welcome to Any Forums - Politically Incorrect Anonymous (ID: Bg9BS7Xl) 05/05/17(Fri)10:07:06 No.124205675 Sticky Closed▶
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Any Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Any Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Attached: download(8).png (376x402, 227.51K)

>rent free?
i dont think you know what that means

Why did you feel the need to make this shitty thread from an iphone

If we are talking abrahamic, it's because it's institutions are build upon fear, guilt and persecution complex.

>Why can’t religious retards think for themselves?
ironic take when the very act of being religious is spiritual rebellion in the modern day. ywnbaw

Attached: winning.webm (960x540, 472.26K)

A fool can learn nothing from a wise man but a wise man can learn something from a fool.
Bigger is the brain and vaster it's intelect that brain which can empty itself of presupposed truths to taste the elixer of subjective experience of another. Utilizing one's own subjective taste with the latter's is our closest path to that highest of goals, objective reality.

amen

Attached: 1628072939307.jpg (826x1024, 143.5K)

Christcucks really think anyone reads their bible verse spam

So how can you claim you know better when you haven't read shit you little gypsy lol

John 12:48
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

seething christcuck turkish
christianity is universalist

This guy is right you know.
If you want to reach new people that don’t already share your opinion, you have to condense your message. Or you’re just ineffective and preaching to the quire

Attached: 1645828634748.jpg (882x1374, 870.59K)

nigger is clearly the only christian in that pic

Retarded image. Shows tou haven't read anything either.

Attached: 1641654438302.jpg (1365x1024, 638.82K)

They can, that is why they are religious. Go consume some more atheist media.