Ukraine: 44 Million Population

- 3 million have left, mostly women and children
- 41 million remain
- Men 18-60 banned from leaving
Are these men actively fighting, or helping with the war effort, or are they just stuck at home hoping not to get bombed? Is there a draft for the armed forces?
I'm wondering if any of these 18-60 men are doing useful things or are just barred from leaving.

Attached: BraveSirVolodymyr.jpg (470x438, 58.58K)

here is your answer

Attached: 1646900041623.jpg (713x656, 332.13K)

Some are playing piano while getting bombed and other guys getting raped.

I am a man 18 - 60 doing nothing. They only allow you to join armed forces if you have military experience

Soooo what the fuck was the point of keeping the rest of you there?

>They only allow you to join armed forces if you have military experience
I thought that rule was just for foreigners. So why keep you in the country? Also, it sounds like most people have not left, so plenty of women, children, families are still there. Is life pretty normal as far as shops, etc, where you are?

Expendable bodies to make Russia look like an even bigger boogieman

Really makes you thunk.

Attached: Epd7iWiXcAMSXPF.jpg (1469x827, 256.15K)

no idea. I haven't even planned to leave kiev yet. I was kinda worried and shocked first week. Now I feel pretty comfy. Our officials say kiev is more or less safe despite the fact artillery sometimes reaches north west part of the city

they are 30-33 million long ago. even 40 million is pre 2014 times and massive exodus to Russia and Europe.

Ukraine administers a much smaller population than that as:
1. A significant part of the population it counts as its own lives in separatist-controlled areas
2. Beyond what was controlled by them ante bellum Russia has now come to control quite significant parts of Ukraine sincd the war started
3. Ukraine is notoriously known for overexaggerating its population

I mean this in the nicest way possible but you're almost completely encircled user. It won't be comf forever. Get a plan for when shit goes south and you need to hightail it out of there.

Men fight for their country; wearing a wig doesn't change that.

Join the russians. Fight against globohomo

>tf2 soldier voice
>YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN YOU ARE A FAGGOT IN A WIG

90% are hiding from the kike president.

44 mil according to some 2000s census. In reality it's 30 or less

the Russians will start wrecking Kiev only as a last last last resort
in other words never

>Are these men actively fighting
mostly human shields or hiding.

>Our officials say kiev is more or less safe
oh, you're good then.

>I'm wondering if any of these 18-60 men are doing useful things or are just barred from leaving.
shitposting it is

Attached: jewnazi.jpg (813x558, 57.39K)

Designated human shield. Yea. That sucks.