How did the trans stuff take over the normie world so fast?

How did the trans stuff take over the normie world so fast?

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-151021_Opera.jpg (1080x1755, 543.98K)

is there really another answer you need other than jews?

People realized:
1) Trans people are people
2) Gender as a concept is always changing as a social concept
3) Trans women can be just as beautiful as cis women
4) Trans men can be just as handsome as cis men
5) The murder of BIPOC trans sisters needs to end
6) Trans kids need our help
7) Trans people do it better.

part of depopulation agenda

its a post religious world, normies need to signal that they're good people

Non-profits that had been raking in money for gay rights all the sudden had achieved everything they hoped to in that arena so they had to pivot to trans issues if they wanted to keep the money coming in and they already had a ton of money, connections, and successful tactics and strategy so the progress was accelerated.

Attached: file.jpg (1080x1080, 128.47K)

Nah it was literally this via MSM. Why would MSM cover stories on and push for equality in mentally ill .001% of the world’s population when there are starving people on the streets all across the planet actually suffering.

It’s a psyop

Attached: 49142D74-A243-4ABB-BEC2-C809F82CE704.jpg (1125x1110, 1.21M)

All these biomales are turning into disgusting freaks.

Attached: 1647958932241.gif (404x404, 3.19M)

Romans 1.
If you don't have the Logos as your bedrock foundation, you get tossed around by every wave.

Does this mean I can put 'MAX POWER' or 'CHAD THUNDERCOCK' on my plastic social score card if I say its my XIR name on Facebook?

Because it's biblical end times. How is it not obvious by now.

People don’t realize because it was confined to academic circles, but this stuff has been going on in American universities for decades now. The big push for this type of thought started in the mid 90s with that terrible book unpacking the invisible knapsack or whatever. It is now main stream because graduates of the schools have been trickling out for many years now and has a work themselves into positions of power and companies, specifically at human resources, it is now resulted in it infect in corporate America

Its been festering in academia for decades.

Its ultimately satanic transhumanism and you have a demoralized desperate godless public eager to suck up anything that might confer meaning on their empty lives

Attached: 12167964_web1_webAP_9807170650.jpg (1050x700, 144.97K)

Attached: 1634322468036.png (1119x797, 231.55K)

This is great, i hope some come to my store so i can ask for and ID and deny them when it doesn't match

TL;DR: Jews in the FED use their endless supply of funny money to fund degeneracy worldwide

Attached: dead.jpg (704x396, 42.53K)

How does depopulation help elites you dum dum. This is more hypernormalization and destruction of family. If I can comodify your social needs, I can take more of your money. If I can make everything so complex you are paralysed by indecision I can do whatever the fuck I want. I can make a religion where my golems a incapable of sin and you can never be right.

Reminder, this is who supports jewkraine

it's your identity user, how could they question you about your hecking identity!

Cultural revolution following months of communist riots

jews

Normies are just too afraid of being ostracized if they disagree.

jew-led american-made programming

It didn’t. Speak to regular people about this and they’ll either just not care either way or find them disgusting.

The media wants you locked away and unable to talk to people about certain topics as a form of brainwashing and they encourage indoctrination by the controlling of narratives - either by force of law or threat of unemployment

How did they realized all these opinions? I think it’s to increase suicide in the “trans” mentally ill

>How does depopulation help elites you dum dum.
It means fewer kids to monitor in the global daycare known as the New World Order. They can't control 7-8 billion people as easily as 500 million.

The frog in our reality has been tossed into lava and is complaining that it's too cold.

>Its been festering in academia for decades.
this. the trans people joined forces with the crt people and blm. it's all based on critical theories.

These demons must be returned to the pits of hell! I do not accept them nor their destructive lifestyles. Society was a better place when faggits were in the closet and it's time they go back in, shut the door, lock it and practice self-immolation.

Attached: Fried faggots.jpg (1080x355, 244.41K)

Social media and MSM

A nuclear war where Russia wins would be just fine.

Powerful backing.

Attached: 1593283733582.jpg (1242x1582, 1.25M)

My penis disagrees with your brainwashing. The cock knows what the cock wants

Trannies are gross and smell bad too

>Trans people are people
Nope, there's no such thing as a "trans" person
>Gender as a concept is always changing as a social concept
Gender and biological sex are synonymous and have been for a long time
>Trans women
No such thing
>Trans men
No such thing
>The murder of BIPOC trans sisters needs to end
Words that have zero meaning in reality
>Trans kids
No such thing
>Trans people
No such thing.

Done and done

(checked)
-the internet and msm spreading this shit constantly and everywhere
-education teaching children to tolerate and embrace degeneracy

Attached: 077 FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!.jpg (750x1050, 524.75K)

Jews on the internet.
They did it in Weimar Germany too but now they have the internet.