Why is "walkability" the latest librul buzzword?

Fuck walking, buy a fucking car! What are you, poor?

Attached: Tyson.jpg (628x477, 27.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jenniferdungs/2021/03/03/mobility-in-a-15-minute-city--think-of-it-like-water-from-the-tap/?sh=5619325e3ac4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I praise someone for having an electric car I don't give a shit about (((climate change)))

>Why is "walkability" the latest jew buzzword
The fuck you mean why? It's to restrict the goyims freedom of movement as much as possible

semi based take from mr black science, but hes probably shilling for 'lived in work' or something. if he had stated his desire to see new cities designed solely around foot-traffic and combined urban-environmental living i might have to retract my previous statements ive made of him, i wish a nigga would

im so tired bros

Not everyone works in the same place every day stupid nigger

Walkability is actually important if you dont want your cities to just be elites and poverty. It like anything good is just coopted.

Walking is great. Walking as a means of traveling or carrying cargo is shit.

>Walkability is actually important
Wrong, queer.

Why should whether you drive or walk be a point of moral judgement at all?

>you retweeted
you have just narrowed yourself down to 1,370 people. congrats

GET IN THE POD

Oh this is actually a very interesting rabbit-hole regarding city-design.
forbes.com/sites/jenniferdungs/2021/03/03/mobility-in-a-15-minute-city--think-of-it-like-water-from-the-tap/?sh=5619325e3ac4
look for '15 minute city'
it's a part of an initiative in EU and UN for 'smart cities'

Very practical to move every time you change jobs.

Attached: efefca399e23cea1.png (657x527, 193.04K)

Enjoy your endless stripmalls and soulless walmarts.

He finally said something based

Because the idea is to herd everyone into cities.

Car ownership is a way for poor people to flex what little money they do have. Quite trashy.

>need to get a job to buy a car
>need a car to get to work
And just like that, America fucked itself

Attached: RDT_20220313_0343591843704320772351079.jpg (500x569, 56.85K)

>just buy a new house bro
>can't afford the extra 100$ a month in gas? just spend 50,000 on a Tesla bro

Attached: 1646807744078.png (1256x1200, 1.21M)

>Why should whether you drive or walk be a point of moral judgement at all?
Every single one of the lefts/jews positions boils down to shaming. They can't shame the bad goyim if they aren't moral grandstanding. Thus everything has to be in the "good people do X" framework.

get his ass big boy
fucking question asking person

I own two cars and an ATV. I work from home. My BMW sports car sat in the garage all winter and I just took it out last weekend for the first time this year.

Fuck your green agenda. I will own everything and I will be happy.

Walmarts are pretty based

This is the most retarded, smooth brained take you could have.
What is the entire construction industry supposed to do? I go to a different place every other week. Sometime multiple places in a day. Am I supposed to rent a place in walking distance? Carry my fucking $50,000+ worth of tools by hand? Never run to Lowe's for something on the fly?
Fuck this moronic TV scientist and his coastal elitist kind.

>psychologically torture people into believing they just served 1000 years in prison
>casually release them on the spot
>while their victim is still a little warm

My sister in law got a fucking 10k loan from her parents so she could get herself a virtue signal she can drive around. She already had 20k saved. I tried explaining to the gay retard that she should buy an affordable and fuel efficient used car if she cares about the environment so damn much but she's a triple vaxxed Ukraine supporter. Any attempt at making sense to these "people" is a lost cause.

>There are people who actually think electric cars are powered by the sun
You know there was just a thread yesterday about trains and the overwhelming consensus to american aversion to public transportation was niggers. cars, to a degree, do indicated your freedom of movement and affluence because you more or less don't live a nigger/hipster infested urban area. now as a dog owner this is the only thing that gets me out to walk and exercise, as for many others. i will say, it is a joy to be able to just walk less than 10 mins to a store where I can get most foods i need. but outside of NY and LA, you don't have that so much...

europoor downtowns (old cities) are walkable. thats what they want. they think europe is the pinnacle of human acheivement.

Attached: 1647931589809.jpg (480x476, 21.29K)

Lol nice hot cope bong

This has got to be one of the most elitist disconnected takes I've seen.

>what are you poor
Yeah

Because gas is going to $10 a gallon and every reatrd who buys this is one less angry twitter poster bitching about inflation.
It's a numbers game son.

It's 2022 sweetie, get with the times already! Sheesh!! Can I get a 'you' puh-leez! *hmph*

This, they know the power grid can’t actually support everyone with a Tesla, they want you on public transport so you can’t leave town on a whim.

He grew up poor in the city. Cars are probably “white privileged” in his eyes. If you can’t afford to ride the bus, walk. Walking is probably “freedom” to city poor.

Sorry neil I don't want to live in a shit crime ridden city when I can live in beautiful nature countryside. Eat my ass

this nigger is insuferable...

Remember the Jew.
If they're pushing EVs because they're better for the environment, the EVs are actually worse for the environment.

Walking is based and redpilled. Dependence on a four-wheeled-jew is a sign of bad urban design.

All the energy we use comes from the sun if you think about.

NO GET BACK IN THE SLAVE CITIES GOY. WE CANT HAVE ONLY NIGGERS IN OUR CONCRETE PRISONS, THEN ITS NOT AS FUN.

the beauty of Jews is they hate the countryside and having to work the land so they want everyone I. The city.

Nothing wrong with this or remote work. Problem is walkable cities are overly expensive, crowded and filled with undesirables and niggers.

Odd the urban faggots whine about people like me living in a rural area even though my commute is about twenty feet from my bedroom to my home office. What they really want is everyone in forced into tower blocks so their problems become everyone's problems. I don't have to deal with niggers out where I am but if I had to live in the middle of a city, it'd be an issue.

They don't want you driving. Or, more accurately, they want to control everywhere you travel to, the means by which you do it, and fleece you for more money while you do it.

walking is great, so is cycling. I have a car but i only use it when I need to, for long trips or if I'm taking the missus and/or kids somewhere, but for every other trip I either walk or take the bike.
I'm not a cliamte change retard either, I mean I believe the climate changes and always has I just don't think human activity is the primary driving force and that solar activity is much more responsible by a factor of about a billion, I just like fresh air and exercise.

Attached: P9073865.png (1600x1069, 3.28M)

imagine being rich enough to own a tesla or to buy a house close to your work

Odd that drivers of electric cars don't know where the plastic it's made from comes from

Been saying it for years its rural vs urban. I cant wait for these shities to be cut off.
>live surrounded by hundreds of square miles of concrete
>not enough land to sustain 50 people
>Being able to walk to work is more important than living close to your food
Fuck I hate anyone who even entertains thoughts like these.

>t. David shekelberg

The funny thing is many liberals are hambeasts. Kek shame the fats for not being able to walk and having a carbon footprint that rivals big foot. Fats produce the most green houses gases and eat the most food. Horrible

Attached: 4B4B21E1-6BA1-4B7A-AEAB-D547BEE0FD85.jpg (1024x968, 114.65K)

Shut up mutt

well he lives in NYC and prolly doesn't have that far to go each morning to his "workplace" at the rose something museum. plus considering his skin tone, he won't be bothered as much compared to some asian person taking the same subway trains...
>if he had stated his desire to see new cities designed solely around foot-traffic and combined urban-environmental living i might have to retract my previous statements ive made of him, i wish a nigga would
Whole cities prolly shouldn't unless you live in a fucking village with people that barely wear clothes....
>checks flag
oh fugggggg

>Why would you want to leave your walkable city's 15 minute radius? I'm just going to remove your ability to ever do it.
>t. Someone about to give you good reasons to want to leave

This. I've seen the consequence of car culture and its impact on middle America. It's not pretty.

>Walmarts are pretty based
cringe.

And this.

The obese american waddles over to his Hummer and squeezes himself in. Then wiggles his hands and feet, to transport him to the nearest shopping mall, Wal Mart or fast food joint. Stops on the way home to buy more Canadian petrol with his welfare check. And then comes home to post about how walking is bad.

And you wonder why your country is collapsing.

Because walkability is quite convenient once you take off the glasses given to you by the oil barons, but then again anything that involves not catering to them or relating to exercise of some sort scares and confuses the american

>Free
>Efficient
>Keeps you fit

i want a qt girl to rickshaw me to work instead

Attached: rik.jpg (1280x720, 212.98K)

This is their endgame. Your employer will own your housing. You will be monitored at all times. You will only buy products and services from the megacorp your work for. You will be required to be "on call" at all times.

And you will be happy

Attached: screen-shot-2021-09-07-at-2.49.40-pm.png (1128x930, 1.8M)

I live in a small walkable new England city. It's nice to see your neighbors and not be a 240lb Walmart shopper

You dumb nigger, not NEEDING a car is absolute kino. You walk and see your neighbors and get some excercise and it would bring the price of transport down. Imagine getting to work in 20 minutes and only needing $3.50 to get there.

You can always buy and use a car, but you will never HAVE TO

One hundred percent there is some kind of psyop to make cycling look uncool and undesirable
>cheap as fuck
>wastes no ressources
>healthy

>>Walmarts are pretty based
>cringe.
Lol no you're cringe faggot. Where else can you get a box of 22 ammo, a case of beer, a canoe, a douche, a Metallica CD, and new windshield wipers at 2 am?

Sounds based to me

I live in a major city and the buses don't even come to my neighborhood on weekends. Yeah, I will continue driving my 2003 Toyota running on LPG+Gasoline.

>I have, I'm not, I either, I don't, I mean, I believe, I just
Nice blog you have here

>>Keeps you fit
Damn if only there were some other ways to stay fit! Alas, no such methods have ever been invented :(

Fucking retard

Go walk around any American city some day Janis. You'll be beaten unconscious or shot by niggers. American cities are completely unlivable and full of nothing but niggers.

Attached: relaxed.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

My city is as big as the southern half of you island. I could walk across you entire country in a day.

>restrict the goyims freedom of movement
>Implying being required to buy a car from sheckelberg and being forced to buy his fuel on regular basis doesn't turn you subservient to him

In the United States, pit bulls make up only 6 per cent of the population but were responsible for 68 per cent of dog attacks and 52 per cent of dog-related deaths between 1982 and 2014, according to research compiled by Animals 24-7 editor Merritt Clifton.

>not NEEDING a car is absolute kino
No one makes you. You can live in the city like a jew bug if you want.

>One hundred percent there is some kind of psyop to make cycling look uncool and undesirable
Lol ok rabbi