Can someone redpill me on CERN? Tell me everything

Can someone redpill me on CERN? Tell me everything

Attached: download (12).jpg (1724x954, 538.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/2022/02/26/particle-physics-also-ukraine-invasion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares bro were going back to 2012 its gonna be kino

Documentaries give a decent overview. The hadron collider takes atoms and smashes them together to see darkmatter/unknown phenomena/higgs boson. They are very secretive due to the fact that its obviously funded to research new weapons

I don't want to do highschool again nigger

Designed to open a portal to other dimensions. The ramifications are profound.

The European Organization for Nuclear Research (French: Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire), known as CERN (/sɜːrn/; French pronunciation: [sɛʁn]; derived from the name Conseil européen pour la recherche nucléaire), is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. Established in 1954, the organization is based in a northwest suburb of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border and has 23 member states.[3] Israel is the only non-European country granted full membership.[4] CERN is an official United Nations Observer.[5]

The acronym CERN is also used to refer to the laboratory, which in 2019 had 2,660 scientific, technical, and administrative staff members, and hosted about 12,400 users from institutions in more than 70 countries.[6] In 2016 CERN generated 49 petabytes of data.[7]

CERN's main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics research – as a result, numerous experiments have been constructed at CERN through international collaborations. CERN is the site of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), the world's largest and highest-energy particle collider.[8] The main site at Meyrin hosts a large computing facility, which is primarily used to store and analyse data from experiments, as well as simulate events. Researchers need remote access to these facilities, so the lab has historically been a major wide area network hub. CERN is also the birthplace of the World Wide Web.[9][10]

Attached: 10830604_682980705156234_6259521081374497658_o.jpg (2048x1466, 338.93K)

>smash shit together at high velocity
>see what happens

She had braces and there was no star

Attached: kresge.jpg (512x460, 39.71K)

got a link to any decent ones?

soviet flag?

CERN=Satan

I'm just going to keep posting this link so you guys can understand
decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/2022/02/26/particle-physics-also-ukraine-invasion/
tldr: Rothschilds run CERN to control the WWW. It's all fake "science".

just another money laundering scam also probably summoning demons and shit

Attached: cernniggers.webm (638x360, 2.68M)

As long as it brings back the cornucopia on the fruit of the loom logo I'll be happy.

No. I tried to read some peer review studies many years ago and it didnt work. I was just reading words, nothing was registering

it's a chronosphere and CERN has been using it non stop for a long while now to try to find a way to avert nuclear war

March 2022 has lasted for at least 4 years now, they keep resetting time back to 1/3/2022 whenever things go off the rails and nuclear war happens

here's an example - remember that drone that fell on Zagreb a week ago? originally, it fell on Warsaw and killed 17 civilians in the process so Poland activated Art. 5 and WW3 started, by the 29th it went nuclear and they hit the reset button

however, because of doing so many resets in such a short period of time, the "fabric" of space time is fraying so weird shit and let's call them "transcription mistakes" keep popping up and this is manifested as the mandela effect - minute changes that retroactively were "always" like that but the brains of a good chunk of humans can somehow perceive that there was a timeline shift and that's something is "not right", though why this happens is not known at this time

>chronosphere
Red alert 1 vibes

what kind of hard drugs are you on man?

They took this from you

Attached: IMG_20220322_133545.jpg (600x299, 13.67K)

well it's not actually called that but the RA1 chronosphere is actually very close in function to what the CERN machine does (the cutscene with einstein, not the in game mechanic of what it does)

Fucking schizo.

Attached: 6413CFDB-3CD9-489D-8D2F-1CCA3CCCF93A.jpg (640x640, 43.72K)