2022 Military Strength Ranking

What's your thoughts ?

Attached: 20418-1.jpg (1200x1200, 410.08K)

>368637901
I think China is above Russia, because of quantity, i think France and UK are above South Korea thanks to superior arms industry, but besides that its an ok ranking
i think F

what the fuck?
No AFRICAN based countries are on here?
The fuck kinda list is this? WE WUZ SUPERPOWERS NIGGA!

lol at this point we can clearly see that France would absolutely BTFO Russia in a 1v1

Give me a qrd on Japan's military potential
Do they have spider tanks yet?

India alone has over 9000 pooitzers. They should rank much higher

>Russia
lol

agreed

We are Japan's and South Koreas military. Russia playing games trying to rope our asses into Ukraine. Don't fall for it.

2nd and 3rd are bogus.

This. As much of a shithole as America is, this country does have the power to absolutely destroy shit anywhere on the planet like no other.

>Nr. 2 is getting held back by a corrupt, africa-tier shithole
Embarrassing

I don’t have a military sadly, just a few guns, two big dogs, and a crazy neighbor who’d probably shoot wherever I pointed for the luls. Idk if we’re gonna make it, lads.

How do they even get this retarded number? They couldn't use a linear ranking system so they used a retarded one that nobody understands? Surely poor communication limits the effectiveness of their military.

Where is Ukraine? They should be at least third place.

WAAAOOOOOO NUMBER LOOOOWW WEEE

I hate this country but no one is even close to USA in terms of military power.

We don't even need an army we have daddy usa

china is definitely above russia. in ten years china numba one. france about south korea.

the american military took a fucking nosedive harder than that chink plane in the last decade.

I stopped thinking

Attached: 696B9C37-55BE-4B1F-B8E3-FB2B9BED3117.jpg (1200x1055, 76.37K)

Chinas fighting force is completely untested, and the hallmark of a strong military is strong national pride and work ethic. To be able to sustain the war effort you must have a population ready to support you.

China doesn't have that.

Honestly the only two fighting forces in the world worth a fuck are the United States and the UK.

Ukraine had more non-naval military hardware than all of European NATO combined - with enough ammunition to fight Russia for more than 3-4 days.
European NATO is a fucking joke that doesn’t even qualify as a paper tiger.

The American military could nosedive even harder for another 2 decades and still overpower the world with just the navy.

Attached: FA802C39-6FB4-4EF0-99B1-753F2D7F5F30.jpg (3000x2000, 599.73K)

Per capita no country that matters beats Russia, that really is a militarist state.

usa is infiltrated at all levels by faggots trannys & niggers

Attached: 1639334465126.gif (108x147, 283.54K)

So explain to me how Japan's got a better military than us when we have 300 Trident nukes and they don't?

Looks like it is based on propaganda and parades

Attached: 4938C4B4-C44D-4479-B52E-4CF391BFFA0D.jpg (846x1024, 199.32K)

Ukraine is losing a defensive war to Russia even when they have a larger army + NATO equipment and toys + Western intelligence + financial aid and I doubt that France pull that off.