>decent paying jobs with regular hours
>families
>women (non roastie)
Coming soon:
>gasoline
>food
Am I missing anything guys?
Are you all hungry yet?

Attached: 1646700631919.jpg (926x1696, 736.31K)

>love
Psych
Sike
satan is a liar

>housing
Just bought a nice house in a small town for only $150k
>decent jobs
I make $100k coding 45 hours a week and get to wfh 3-4 days a week
>families and decent women
I married a sexy Chinese virgin I met during uni who wants to quit her job and be a housewife in a couple years

>beef
I haven't had a proper steak in years. Way too expensive, Same with wild salmon and tuna.

this is bait but whatever, hope some of you find this inspiring

>housing
I own a million dollar home on a private piece of land with limited access which I bough sub-market value
>decent paying jobs with regular hours
I work about 60 hours a week entirely from home as a scientific researcher
>families
>women (non roastie)
I am married with a child on the way. All of my siblings are married with children, almost everyone in my extended family is successful.
>gasoline
gas is expensive but plentiful, not a big inconvenience
>food
we grow a large portion of our own food organically and we process our own produce to make stable and healthy post-processed products for ourselves and for sale.

high quality AAA grade beef is very inexpensive where I live

>calls my post bait
>proceeds to brag about owning a million dollar home by "pulling up my bootstraps"
You boomers need to fucking die already. Preferably a violent death.

putin must answer for this

Not a boomer, basically same story, sorry leaf, work harder I guess.

Maybe if we just cut the government spending account the faggots that make bank due to milking government entities and scamming the general public wouldn't have the money to gatekeep these items from you.

ITT: NEETs complaining about their own decisions.

i'm just glad i'm 40+ and already settled. i wouldn't want to have to do it all over again at this point

Attached: broomer.jpg (926x1632, 157.86K)

>Chinese
oof

Love, happiness, sense of purpose

It's hilarious really. They marry some bug that has zero emotions and just wants him to let her be a housewife as his future kids are all hapa weirdos that will never identify with their white father.

>hope some of you find this inspiring
Why would anyone find your gay larp inspiring?

The work harder meme. Seriously?

Attached: 1630083998724.jpg (649x450, 30.04K)

If you arent smart enough of course you need to work harder.

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-075051_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1005.81K)

I don't think this thread is about 30-40+ boomers.
>I own a million dollar home on a private piece of land with limited access which I bough sub-market value
Owning a home shouldn't cost close to a million dollars, if you live in a place with a bad economy it's basically impossible, not only to save up for a cash deposit big enough for a house, but to also pay off the mortgage.
>I work about 60 hours a week entirely from home as a scientific researcher
That's great user, however most of us aren't researchers and don't want to be. I work 9-14 hours a day as a carpenter, and I'm dirt fucking broke despite owning a $1000 car, with a 1.5L engine that I do all the work on myself, living in a small cramped apartment, and eating nothing but cheap processed shit foods. The idea of me being able to support a wife, a mortgage, a nice car and a child is laughable.
All because of Jewish central banking cucks.
>I am married with a child on the way. All of my siblings are married with children, almost everyone in my extended family is successful.
Again, it's not impossible, no one's saying that it's impossible. But for someone living in a medium sized city, with tons of immigration it's nearly impossible to find a white, non-roastie, with traditional values, without face tattoos, that doesn't look like she got ran over by a dump-truck.
>gas is expensive but plentiful, not a big inconvenience
Gas is extremely expensive for most people, my 57 year old mother who earns about $9K a month, had to sell her Toyota with a pretty small diesel engine because the diesel was so expensive, it was literally making her go broke.
>we grow a large portion of our own food organically and we process our own produce to make stable and healthy post-processed products for ourselves and for sale
We don't, almost every country imports food from somewhere else.
If the foundation of our economy was agriculture we wouldn't have alot of these issues. Any food that 99% of white young people (1/2)

Attached: 1646552344404.jpg (393x386, 65.09K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-075210_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 913.12K)

>>housing
>>decent paying jobs with regular hours
>>families
>>women (non roastie)
>unattainable

Attached: 1646094013677.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

can afford is processed, unhealthy, imported, contributes to envoirnmental problems etc...
The reality is that you shouldn't need to work in a specific field to be able to live a decent life.
If we abolish the Jewconomy tradesmen can work reasonable hours, and afford to raise a family. We can afford to build up a strong culture, to take care of our country and our people, defending the economy that literally requires that you go into debt to your Jewish overlords is embarassing.

steak is expensive if you're buying individual steaks. if you buy a side of beef and have it cut to your specifications, a steak has the same price as a burger.

>30-40+ boomers
anyone 10 years older than 16 is a "boomer" to you faggots isn't it

Attached: 1646839978883.png (512x468, 163.01K)

>16 + 10 = 40

Attached: 1646650599063.jpg (588x823, 39.4K)

yeah. that's what i thought. fucking idiot

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-075518_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1.59M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-085605_Chrome.jpg (1080x2116, 871.14K)

I'd hate to have been your teacher, what are you trying to say?

>Chinese
Enjoy the mass shooter sons

Work smarter, not harder.
Get a skill. I've worked as a typist for 8 years. Typing isn't that hard.
Or get an edumacation in something where you're adding value to other people's lives (electrician, plumber, etc)

it's really clear if you're not a nigger

>expensive but plentiful
what does that mean user?

its on-topic its hardly crying. no point for disrespect here

No that's the writing of a high-school dropout larping on Any Forums.

presumably it means he can buy as much as he wants... which has always been the case unless he's talking about the 70s maybe? shrug

Same as debt, loans, currency, Jews.
It's a kike shitposter trying to make people think the economy isn't fucked.

Even with a decent paying job the money is worthless.

This is what you get when you ship of jobs overseas. The jobs left either require you to become an NPC who soullessly falls in line with the ruling orthodoxy or you need to accept a shit job with a shit wage.

I regret every day applying for a shitty job at the city office. NPCs everywhere. Thank God I have corona right now and need to work from home, but, man, I should have become a plumber or electrician instead. I really think nowadays you need to be at least a small business owner in order to be yourself.

Attached: Depressed Wojak.jpg (482x427, 36.42K)

Based post until you mentioned the Chinese wife. Sad!

As a what? A typist? And you are not 50-60 years old?

>clearly larping on Any Forums
no but seriously is your life so pathetic you have to lie to strangers on a home and office supplies forum?

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-080649_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1.19M)

it really isn't though, that's what i'm trying to tell you. what it is is a great way to spot niggers

Attached: Bgi_OYOCUAErcjO.jpg (584x822, 93.58K)

>So are you going to do cry about it on Any Forums; or maybe do something to not be a fucking loser?
I assume that you can read it and asked that question rhetorically but someone out there might not read it.