Unpopular opinion

I really like Emmanuel Macron. He's a honest guy with likable characteristics and personality. Macron was the only world leader to address the Russian problem and the need of a European military

Attached: im-497333.jpg (1279x1280, 213.76K)

kek

Attached: 1611434268712.jpg (2048x2048, 1021.57K)

You may not like it, but macron will save the west from communism

>honest
Ho ho ho ho ha ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

France is basically communist and he wants to finish the job

>t. russian bots falseflagging anons into supporting options that weaken european nations

>likable
Politicians, salespeople, leaders, etc. They engineer and design themselves to be LIKABLE. This is exactly the textbook word people use.

I honestly believe people in mass are actually becoming aware of the problem with social media and fake news. Despite the fact social media and fake news are growing and spreading like wild fires, I’ve noticed more and more people scoffing at it and ignoring it. At least people in my age range(20-30).

>You may not like it, but macron will sell the west into communism
ftfy

He already sold France
National debt is through the roof, half of it is foreign-owned, taxes haven't been reformed, spending is still at full speed, nobody dares to mention cutting back on welfare aside from fucking retirement, fucking niggers everywhere, and nobody gives a shit
Shit's fucked

Russia really need to invade Moldova fast.

>He's a honest guy
100% false.
you're not allowed, by definition, to have an opinion about facts.

you may not like it but macron has no say in anything.

you’re fucked
>scoffing
>ignoring
acclimated
permitting

Why would you give a fuck though? You don't even share a continent with them. Kick rocks jap

Attached: bones-rapper-d667cab2-29ff-4360-97b8-c9b4ae512ad-resize-750.jpg (500x495, 50.38K)

I started laughing like a french stereotype , and now my boss is questionings my sanity ...

true. france and uk. both near 300% external debt to gdp

imagine wanting to fight and die for brown europe lmao.

every whitey that dies against russia, their property gets given to a somali

All politicians are crooks and you can't trust a single one of them. That being said, Macron has shown to be somewhat competent on foreign policy and diplomatic relationships (by French standards) so he scores some points there at least. This is why it's important to not elect someone who looks likes a clown or a woman, unless she's Merkel tier of standing her ground.

at this point he will 100% win the election so might as well just get on the Macron-train with Spencer. He at least has a vision and enough dictatorial impulses that he could end up doing good.

wow he checks almost every box on the spectrum! impressive!
(c'est incroyable)

I mean as a European, but not french. Macron seems decent, granted I’ve pretty much only seen him when he’s out and about, but so far he seems to be the mediator for Europe and doing well enough.

Plus he bagged his high school teacher, that gives him extra points.

The more people ignoring media mean less viewers. Low ratings and low viewers are what kill shows. Hence why Tucker is unstoppable.

You make like or dislike him, it matters not for the JVPITER

Are you actually japanese?

He's literally Germany's bitch, like all before him
French foreign policy is dictated from Berlin
What has he actually achieved in foreign policy, aside from selling our butts
French influence is at an all time low, and it will remain as such until we get an actual minister of defense and a massive tax reform
our army is a fucking meme, our economy is weak, we have no industry left, we have nothing to threaten or bargain with
Nobody among the actual world powers gives a fuck what we say or do, and why would they
They own us through national debt