Five fucking sanctions packages ... What else can they sanction? The Russian land and trees?

Five fucking sanctions packages ... What else can they sanction? The Russian land and trees?

Attached: 1647131366836.jpg (640x372, 33.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggtX69nrk8g
youtube.com/watch?v=O24rulfjA8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sanctioning them self's to own Russia. When you kill your self you win.
youtube.com/watch?v=ggtX69nrk8g

It's not even about sanctioning Russia really. It's just about drafting some random shit so you have an excuse towards your own citizens why the inflation is actually not 5% but 50%.

Is Russia ever going to open their markets or is this thing going to continue into freefall?

fpbp.
can't wait to see all cacciavitari in EU out of business

>Russian land and trees

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-140103_Bromite.jpg (1080x2044, 1.12M)

2 more sanctions to flatten the economy

meanwhile the Germans are still buying Russian gas.

This is the bombshell we needed, it's over for you ruskies, you can surrender now

Just checked the polls for umpcoming bundesland elections. SPD actually gained a few points in each state.
People became actually retarded from all their virtue signaling.

Damn, this one probably hurts the most.

We started making our gas port years ago, but westoids had no forsight and can't do shit about the main problem

No more transit fees for you poos when NS2 opens!

I swear to god you guys are not only insufferably butthurt but also absolutely dumb.
LNG costs way more than russian gas. European industries will close down. All of that just to virtue signal against le evil putler

Checked
Conflict makes people want to vote for us already in charge for fear that someone else will be bad.

It works like clockwork people are just npc cogs in this meatgrinder

All of this sounds pretty comfy desu, some russian businesses have already moved to Poland, cheap labour force and extremely breedable women are moving over to the West, this is a win win for everyone except russia.
Not that i will benefit from it im a- social but im just enjoying the overwhalming patriotic and positive future vibes that have emerged in Poland now.
Ruskies managed to actually do something right for once.

Attached: apu.jpg (400x400, 27.96K)

There's only two possibilities really, either the votes are completely manipulated and do not resemble reality at all, or the majority of people are genuinely retarded. And not just as an insult, but as the clinical word for having an impaired mental capacity.
Either way I don't have much hope. Might be the best idea to move to some low cost of living country that is irrelevant enough to not constantly get involved in international shit and where the government leaves you alone after collecting their bribes. 99% of my work is remote anyway, not like I really need to live in Germany to earn a living.

It's just virtue signaling and pretending like you're doing something.

Yes this was very evident in the "war on covid". Every political leader who imposed hard lockdowns gained a lot of popularity

Attached: bild_2022-03-22_121114.png (299x157, 58.31K)

Dissolve the EU

The Baltics, Malta or Portugal sounds nice.

Cutting EU from Russian energy is the smartest thing EU has done in recent 20 years. In time we'll be fine and maybe shitheads will go back to cleanest and most efficient nuclear energies.

Even Trump called this shit out 4 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=O24rulfjA8U

Comfy vibes from russians uniting more and more at 75% now, and ready to eat dirt for however many years, so our army can get stronger? Make sure not to ever say or do anything that can remotely threaten us

>99% of my work is remote anyway, not like I really need to live in Germany to earn a living.

I feel you, Hans. Same here. But we're living on borrowed time. By 2030 many people who enjoy WFH will get fucked over because Pajeets/Ukrainians/Eastern Europeans will get trained and our jobs will get outsourced to them. I already see it happening because companies already outsource tasks to Companies who offer "Managed Service".

Make sure to build your skillset and become hard to replace in order to make it. They will also increase the load on WFH workers.

You are struggling against retarded Ukrainians led by jewish comedians, your threats don’t mean a whole lot

>European industries will close down
Where will they move?

>he thinks this can be done over night
>he doesn't know who supplies the most important resource needed for the nuclear plants
Europe is doomed if it keeps obeying the unelected EU bureaucracy.

>baltics
Our poticians helped americans with the 2014 coup in ukrane and we are also barking at china about taiwan non stop. If u want low profine country dont come here if ww3 starts were getting nuked 1st.

Well that's the point right?
Russians get more "united" more businesses flee
you guys get isolated from everything and turin into a militaristic dystopia
meanwhile i get to see some plump butts on public transport
enjoy the Ukrainians spending on useless iphones and driving the economy forwoard.
I will be stuck here with positive vibes able to travel on vacation to Japan Greece or wherever i want
Meanwhile you will be stuck in a patriotic craze that will turn your country back to the soviet times mentality
All of the West will get united further because the mask has been finally dropped and everyone
considers you as bad guys which means more stable inter european politics apart from serbians and hungarians lel

Attached: sanah.jpg (1280x720, 107.68K)

Lol we're the most threatening country on earth right now, and everyone is shivering and coping

Attached: 1637468759473.png (860x838, 180.2K)

Half my job is already tard-wrangling the Pajeets, because it turns out that if you only pay 10% of a normal wage, you only get someone with 10% of the competency. And usually the cutoff after which they can actually provide results is much higher than that.
Not sure how much longer they can keep up the outsourcing to India because all those projects are merely running on attrition. They still work because competent people laid the groundwork, but that won't last forever.
Eastern Europeans are better at it though, yeah.

I disagree. There're enough Russians here that we will be invaded with tanks, thank fuck. If it was just Lithuania you'd be screwed, but thanks to Estonian and Latvian Russians they won't nuke you either.

>Cutting EU from Russian energy is the smartest thing EU has done in recent 20 years
the EU has not cut itself from Russian energy and won't do it for years to come even in the most optimistic scenario

sanctioning russia is fun, it's like locking the whole country into a charity device and then forcing them watch as we trade with other countries while they whiter away
it's a huge turn on for the EU

Attached: file.png (1300x1300, 1.15M)

Lol, you'll be living in a pod, and won't be able to pay rent without making at least one of your children gender fluid and won't be able to leave country without having 6 dementia causing vaccines up your ass

If Russia decides to make retailation sanctions we are literally FUCKED, do you all understand that?

>Portugal
Kek, nice country but filled with niggers and it's only getting worse. There is nowhere to run

You're posting your portrait? Even my most liberal freinds are getting conservative af right now, even my dad who was pro ukrain, and wanted to give them back crimea

Attached: crying soijack.jpg (231x218, 15.61K)

I would pick portugal, in terms of shithole level its more or less the same. Sure its got more niggers but its also warm all year round so you literally cannot get depressed. Here it gets warm enough for a short enough time that you get a illusion of hope that maybe theres something worthwhile in this shitty world after all. But then suddenly its all wiped away as the 9 month long depression period starts once more. The short respite only fueling the nihilistic depressed absolutist stereotypical estonian further down the abyss. Though in portugal everyone smokes like a fithy nigger so if you are disgusted by those people and their tobacco corporate gods then you may want to take the estonian classic suicide in 15 years in a single room commie block route.

Package 6 - europe will ban bird migrations from Russia

Trade embargo is being talked about right now

Yeah, sure will be missing this chocolate bars with feminazi symbolism on them from your countries.

The funny thing is you just know these sanctions are there because the companies cant compete with russian companies, the sports guys cant compete with russian sports guys, and so on.

It literally can't be worse for us, all further sanctions will only hurt europe, not us. If anyhing every new sanction work as fear fuel to arabs and chinese and distant them from the west.

im so poor that i dont care
sorry to hear about your shekels

I don't plan on having children i donate my sperm
regularly though, and apparently they like me there becasue im tall and blonde so i get referred to a lot of "customers"
Most of my family members have 3+ kids and live the suburb life so im spared the burden of prolonging my line.
No one is forcing me to take the vaccine either my whole fucking office caught corona and they gave as an ok to work if somone wanted to.
As for housing its also a problem for russia and it wont improve, meanwhile our leftists forced the government to sign an agreement to spend a large sum of our borrowed Eurodollars on housing so i suspect that it will get better.
Also a lot of our parents will leave us their houses that means that in 30/ 40 years time every "pollock" will own at least 1 or 2 houses which we will rent out to our eastern frens at affordable prices.

Attached: ILE SIL MAM KRZYCZE TO I JA .jpg (1200x627, 75.46K)

enjoy your uncle vanya burgers and no furniture, while having to pay for anything imported 10 times more due to ruble tanking ivan
once your chinese masters tell you to fuck off after you beg them to save you, your whole country will collapse and i will get even more hot white refugee girls