When is the next housing market crash?

when is the next housing market crash?

Attached: housing bubble.jpg (1933x466, 104.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggtX69nrk8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two more weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggtX69nrk8g

still waiting on that great reset so i can buy a house

never
you will rent forever
and you will
be happy

Would my rent for my studio apartment go down if there is a crash?

Attached: 58C845DD-F88F-40FF-9BB4-7790073839AA.jpg (700x606, 57.8K)

it didnt in 2008

when people lost their homes they have to rent instead. higher demand for rent, rent will probably go up

>when is the next housing market crash?
When government gets tired of collecting exponentially growing property taxes you absolute monkey you

Attached: 1642724327055.jpg (1220x610, 67.98K)

Looking to buy my first house soon. Please give an honest estimate of how many months I should wait for this shit to crash before I buy

Attached: 1646941319390.png (526x471, 74.76K)

It’s not going to crash. What you’re seeing is a result of inflation. Hoping for a crash is peak cope.

As long as there is nowhere to put your money other than real estate and stocks it's not going to crash. Even the fucking stock market is up.

If anything, this is the last nail in the coffin for the middle class.

Around election.
Funny enough, it might be COVID again. The Chinese are priming an excuse for mail-in ballots right now.

When it crashes you would be able to afford a house and mortgage

The hilarious duality of Any Forums.

> Woah! The great reset is real?! We'll own nothing and we'll be happy?! Fuck I HATE Klaus Schwab now!!

> Cant wait for this huge housing crash bros! The fact that the us government doubled the money supply since covid is meaningless!! Prices will plummet soon and zoomers will be homeowners!! We will be owning and we will be happy!!

Sorry but only one of these futures is possible. Why are blackstone and vanguard buying up all the single family housing at 10% over asking right now?

> le election

> le voting

You have to be 18 to post on this board

god i hope soon
my faggot ass dad pretty much ruined my life with his shitty financial advice
he just decided to buy a house after ive been warning him the market is inflated but he just gave me the smug infinite bull attitude
it would be so vindicating to see his precious "investment" become worthless overnight
i'd get to add another "fucking told you so" onto the pile of shit he was wrong about

>house price goes up
>rent goes up
>house price goes down
>rent goes up
What's the solution?

Sounds like youre the fag

murder landlords and jews who turned home buying into usury

just make sleeping in your car legal. I'd take that option than paying $5000/mo on rent

maybe build some shower stalls and indoor shelters during freezing temps

i'm a fag who is ALWAYS right, faggot.

Won’t happen. The monetary policy shifted indefinitely. The prices of houses haven’t increased, the value of money (the dollar) has.

Has decreased. (I’m retarded)

what the fuck are you smoking reality is the opposite of what you just said
housing prices have been skyrocketing the past few years while the value of currency has plummeted because of the governments money printing machines.
Or were you being ironic? Hard to tell over the internet sometimes

Market won’t crash, price is backed up by the fundamentals. High demand due to endless immigration and low supply due to NIMBYs.

Okay i hear this argument lots but you guys never take into account that 80% of the population just got an AIDS shot

based leaf

Attached: 1647542627744.gif (338x610, 2.33M)

Great reset means you rent forever, and probably not what you want.

buy a houseboat bro

Attached: 1644689232958.png (967x964, 788.62K)

Any Forums's coin

Attached: download.png (225x225, 9.36K)

We avoided a crash by having hedge funds buy up all excess homes with free fed dollars. That’s your black rock etc. they’re even starting to build entire neighborhoods purpose built for renting out. Obviously I can’t say that a crash won’t ever happen, but it doesn’t seem likely. Hedges bought a ton of homes with no intent to sell

In 2008, lending got so strict that a lot of people couldn’t get through financing