Why would the media lie to us like this?

This is why I'm standing with Putin, because I can't be a part of the Western dishonesty anymore.

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x849, 332.92K)

Attached: 02.jpg (1080x858, 495.17K)

Attached: 03.jpg (1080x873, 486.17K)

because that's what media is for?

Attached: both sides are wrong.jpg (1170x999, 144.52K)

Trying to bait the world into WW3

Attached: 1647527176860.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

Was the West media always this awful or is it recent thing ?

I don't know Putin, I don't trust Putin. But I know our media and I don't trust our media. Putin called the west "The Empire of Lies". He's right about that.

>el no sabe

Attached: 1641579482911.png (571x786, 295.07K)

what's the context here?

It's fucking hilarious that they are on film saying these are Russian saboteurs because Ukraine doesn't have Ural trucks, lol.

Ukraine handed everyone a rifle, and nobody knew that Ukraine does actually have Ural trucks, so they shot their own guys, and then pretended they were Russians.

And that was like the first day of the war. They've made hundreds of these mistakes since lol

I always wondered about the whole KONY2012 thing, and the fact that the guy who made it ended up being arrested naked and screaming in the street shortly after....

why is it bad/a lie? how do you know?

They're always awful when they cover geopolitical events related to Russia and China.

Their local events are more objective because they allowed to have different opinions.

Oh jeez, meme flag is with us

inb4 a John Deere tractor pulls it away

Because that was not a Russian tank that was not even a tank that was Ukraine mobile AA

This is Ukrainian Strela-10 . It was caught on video how it crushes civilian moving car in the opposite line on the road, just running over it. The driver somehow survived, just broken limbs.
That happened like one week ago.

What's dishonest? Columns rushed ahead and tried to charge to Kiev. There was fighting on the very first day. A combination of bag logistics and retardation of the troops on the ground led to congestion and eventual fallback. Just because you do not know something doesn't mean it did not happen.

The only thing sure in this world are taxes and the press&government lying about everything,

“If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.” ~ Mark Twain

Kyiv, idiot. Yeah, I'm sure a lonely Strela 10 charged into Kyiv on day one. Take your shilling elsewhere, you're nowhere near the standard yet sweety x

Attached: Chicken-Kiev_2-1.jpg (900x1125, 72.3K)

One thing everyone needs to have hammered into their skull is "the news" isn't some benevolent organization dedicated to proliferating unbiased, objective information. "the news" is corporate owned propaganda. often in cohorts with elite government and NGO ties.

Juden

he has many great quotes. put a humous spin on lots of human phenomena

they know that you know that they lie
they are manipulating you, you stupid faggot
the only redpilled stance is to hate globohomo. if you "take a stance" in this engineered "war" youre a fucking brainlet and should just go shoot up some MRNA juice because you are just as gullible as those retards

Kiev