Lense shape Earth

Earth's true shape is that of a curved lens.
It's curved, but not spherical.
Which explains pic related.
So saying the Earth is completely "flat" is not entirely true.

Attached: flat_earth_2.jpg (400x344, 20.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transglobe-expedition.org/expedition/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transglobe_Expedition#cite_note-Kickass_Trips-5
geographical.co.uk/people/explorers/item/3340-reliving-the-transglobe-expedition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So how come circumnavigating antartica doesn't take 10 years?

Its flat, but the sun pulls it up slightly.
You can use the 7.83 Hz resonance of earth to determine the distances involved
Resonance Distance = 38,300km
This cannot be n=1 resonance, and any resonance higher than n=1 requires a north pole of non-zero size.

Attached: transglobedistance.png (763x839, 256.7K)

>no source
compelling stuff

This is why right wings are laughed as dumb brainless monkey

Even this us dude knows what is common sense.

I wish all of you flat earthers would fall off

transglobe-expedition.org/expedition/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transglobe_Expedition#cite_note-Kickass_Trips-5
geographical.co.uk/people/explorers/item/3340-reliving-the-transglobe-expedition

fucking retards
nothing worse than a stupid cunt, who is also arrogant, wrong and lazy.

Attached: globe.gif (240x240, 630.51K)

>So how come circumnavigating antartica doesn't take 10 years?
It's supposedly NEVER been done. Ever.
It was tried once. He ended up traveling for thousands of miles and then being out of place.

muh sources
muh lazy cunt needs more cooming from authorities i am too lazy to even check

Attached: faggotexpedtion.png (765x1019, 358.35K)

are you retarded?
I know your people don't have 100% literacy like the great North do, and I know you mongoloids believe in "fan death", but you honestly can't think this is true, can you?

World map is a lie obviously.

cite your fucking sources

Again, how dense are you?
It’s like your globetards have generic propaganda you just repeat.
Have you ever taken a look?
People believing in the world map are lost.

Why would the sun pull it up? If the earth was flat and we're getting pulled toward the sun, wouldn't that mean we're either going to collide with the sun, the sun will get extremely far away eventually, or the sun is also being "pulled" through the universe by some force at the same speed as we're moving?
Also, if the Earth was flat you could stand on the roof of your house and point a telescope towards Nepal and see Mt Everest.

Then again, I feel stupid for even replying to a leaf. Classic shitpost material.

100 000 miles, so what? That isn't a straight line around the equator or a line of latitude or longitude, it's a curved line. Did you know that a curved line is longer than a straight line? Holy shit

>muh right vs left
grow up you fucking child

thanks for clarifying, i was under the impression it was a more or less circumnavigation of earth. they made several diversions and effectively traveled the equivalent of Earth's circumference multiple times. and who even knows if the claim of 100k miles is even legit.

really compelling stuff, flat earth!

All your links relate to a successful expedition though, what exactly do you think these links prove?

it's one of the attempted "gotchas" by flat earth (the distanced traveled by a team traveling around the earth isn't equal to the circumference of earth, therefore it's LE FAKE). these gotchas are literally all they have in terms of "proof" of their theory, because their claim doesn't agree with observation.

Attached: retardsrecord.png (1380x1063, 873.16K)

reddit: "The Earth is round"

Any Forums: "NO FUCK YOU!!! THE EARTH IS FLAT!!!!"

Attached: how to spot incel contrarian schizos.jpg (672x671, 142.55K)

Shill detected.

Attached: starlink.png (717x530, 15K)

The equator is just under 8000 miles in diameter and just under 25 000 miles in circumference. I'm not sure why you want to represent the circumference with a straight line like that, but it's kind of misleading.

Also you're not making any points, just posting a picture? So it took him longer than it should have? Is that what you're saying? 102 days instead of 95? Have you ever considered bad weather, non-ideal conditions, human error/illness, etc? lol

Do you just nitpick everything because you are a paid shill?
A great circle in 2d is literally a line that is visually the same as the diameter.