Why doesn't this cunt have kids?

Paul is turning 40, has never had a job (journalism isn't a job), and just spends his days bitching about everything. The fuck? Why does he spend so much time calling everybody else a beta cuck s o y boy when he is a pencil neck noodle armed twink? Nigga go to the gym get massive, then do a trade, and find some bitches.

Attached: PJW-800x458.png (800x458, 492.82K)

rent free

He seems based.
Not a lot of based pussy in the UK.

there's plenty of normal women in every country
Might be a bit late for him at his advanced age though

Idc about all the other shit you said but why would he do a trade when he makes like 5 mil a year sitting on his ass talking for an hour a day

If he really makes 5 million he can afford a gym membership at least

For what? Women care more about money

>lifting for female attention
ngmi
Nigga you get strong because it is your Aryan duty to push yourself

Also doesn't seem like the money has helped him get his specific niche dream wife

Lol go back to Any Forums faggot

>zero work ethic
Irish American I presume?

>wife
>with that much money
Lol guaranteed divorce and huge alimony payments wht would he want marriage?
He prolly just fucks chicks here and there

wow trad monogamous nuclear family moment!

Bogans like you are literally as bad as niggers.

cope and seethe cubicle cuck enjoy sitting down in a call centre for the rest of your life

I know for a fact he has at least one kid. My mate got pregnant by him while he was with his ex. 100% true

While your advice is complete garbage, your question is good and worth an answer

Just look at that face, does that not look like an android to you?

>if he is human he's gay, digits will confirm

HES A HIGH LEVEL CRYPTO JEW LIKE ALEX JEWNS HES JUST HERE TO CONFUSE YOU TO GO BACK TO CHURCH AND CONTINUE SUCKING CRYPTO JEW PEEN IN THE CHRISTKIKIANITY JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION. GO WATCH KNOW MORE NEWS WITH ADAM GREEN ON BITCHUTE AND ODYSEE NIGGERS BUT REALIZE WHAT HE WONT TELL YOU THAT CHRISTIANITY IS A JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION ALSO OP YOU ARE A CRYPTO BRIT PENAL COLONY JEW AKA AUSTRAILJEW AND YOU HAVE CHRISTKIKE BALDHEAD LIKE ALL YOU AUSTRAILJEWS AND YOUR LEADER PESTILY..........

He's a genuine, likes a dick up his arse, can I suck a dick faggot, Jesus fucking christ how far out of the loop are you?

wasn't he banging Candace Owens?

He's gay, like every right wing eceleb shilled here.

Attached: 4homos.jpg (2118x1128, 635.61K)

Everything Spencer or Milo touches turns to shit. Funny how gay glownigger work, isn't it?

He is a grifter that makes money from clickbait headlines and attracting attention by being controversial.

... Isn't he gay?

Checked

/thread

P O O F
O
O
F

>Too late
>For a man

Not everyone needs to work in a cubicle kissing big corp ass, he seems to be doing fine, better than most of us I dare say.

Also, this homoerotic thing about gyms, the kind of women you meet there are usually not waifu material user.

However, the fact he does not have children is pertinent, maybe he is gay.

>turning 40
>go to the gym get massive, then do a trade,
He's too old to do either of those things.

Because touching girls is illegal.

Attached: 15683258407815.png (658x800, 287.58K)

Pjw is based. Why would you work as a wage slave if you didn't have too?
Pjw provides a counter narrative to the leftist mind cancer the msm is constantly ramming down people's throats and I'm glad he can make a living doing it.

You sound like your just butthurt about having to work like a cuck because your too retarded, too awkward or to lazy to get paid for thinking.

Why would he?

gold digging whores care more about money nerd

hes not overweight so i assume he does get enough exercise

wtf he's 40?