Is Russia controlled by the same hidden hand as Ukraine and NATO?

Apollonian Germ: Beyond Russia v. Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=zTxEBCyZyzE

Attached: 0006832872.jpg (541x947, 205.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uf4ICIAoX7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and no

That's a man.

I would suck on those torpedo tits

sauce?

God i wish it were me.

The WEF isn't exactly hidden but yes.

I would like to have sex with her if you know what I mean

Oh yeah sexy lady

Attached: 1647763464280.jpg (400x400, 15.29K)

Once in my life I fucked a girl with a totally unkempt bush like that. It was fine, but more smelly than shaved pussy.

I haven't yet watched all of the vid, but Apollonian Germ is most based political commentator who has always focused on calling Them out.

But before this video, everyone should appreciate that U.S has spent 30 years creating an aggressive and isolated Russia, and someone is a fool to think that U.S wasn't aware of what it was doing when it imposed on Russia Kaiser Wilhelm's 1918 borders, Carthaginian Treaties, sent in U.S Financial Advisors who flooded Russia with cheap American credit so that Russian industry could be asset stripped.

The Elites had no interest in integrating Russia, like they do other powers.
Consider how Germany was treated after WW2 with immense efforts to rebuild German industry and infrastructure, because Germany is a power they wanted to integrate; they had no use for Germany as an enemy.
The elites clearly wanted Russia to be an isolated Badlands tier power and turn it into an Attack Dog.

Personal photo album of OP's mom.

Why were these disgusting jungle bushes considered erotic back then? shit is nasty to look at

A dick is hiding under that bush

Of course it's the French that's low t

why should i listen to this armchair expert

+15 RUB

and everything concerning Russia leading up to now recent years the elites sabotaged Minsk Agreements, the U.S has sabotaged Nord Stream 2, the elites have done everything to create a situation of war.
INCLUDING, recently beginning to flood Ukraine with weapons, which the longer that goes on the more difficult invasion becomes for Russia, and then saying
>We won't do anything if Russia invades Ukraine
which is basically
>GO ON THEN PUSSY, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT

Months back I repeatedly made example if US lost states in a conflict, China then started pushing a military alliance up north through Central America, putting missile installations in an independent California. Since the war I constantly see people repeating that comparison I used to make.
But the key part was: How stupid do you have to think China wouldn't be aware of what it was doing? That China didn't WANT U.S to get into a war with Central American powers?

Like with your pp?

>t. Baguette Faggot

No shit dude. This is the most forbidden image on Any Forums right now.

Attached: 1646213564615.jpg (1100x814, 89.2K)

Exactly ;)

No there are almost no Jesuits in Russia and they have no power.

>I would suck on those torpedo tits

Attached: nig tit sucker.gif (250x144, 885.17K)

Nice tits. Yea lad Russia is controlled by Jews too.

Stupid nazi attack a walled woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=uf4ICIAoX7k

Were the Bolsheviks Jesuits?

maybe
Putin keeps Russia weak. Could be incompetence. But he becomes super competent sometimes for no reason.

Dont listen to that retarded cunt, jesuits arent in power, its jews.

Putin's mother jew

>Since the war I constantly see people repeating that comparison I used to make.
Because it's from your agency's playbook.

We alread yknow what America would do if someone parked nuclear weapons in their backyard: Diplomacy. We know this because of the Cuba Crisis.

Also, there are already such weapons stationed in the Baltics, much closer to Moscow and St. Petersburg. Ukraine wouldn't have made any difference. Russia is just imperialistic as always.

>NOOOO you can't attack Jews you must attack Christians!
t. Any Forumssheviks

yes, but the hand isn't hidden. for the past 300 years or so it's the rothschilds

who wouldn't

he's competent when the script says he is. he's a nincompoop when the script says he isn't

its actually not
you can tell by the plump mamary glands and the absolute forest of hidden gems down below