Prominent Russian philosopher...

>Prominent Russian philosopher, historian and sociologist Alexander Dugin claimed in an interview with Al-Jazeera on Saturday that Russia faces an existential threat and is thus posed to succeed in the current conflict.

>“Russia is destined to win. We have no other choice,” he said. “This is an existential threat to us, so victory is our only choice.”

>“This is a fight against American hegemony, but not only the hegemony of the Americans,” he said, adding that the current confrontation is also directed against “the global liberal elites who are trying to take over the world.”

>“We are fighting against the liberal world order, and in order to provide other nations and cultures with the right to self-determination, rather than being puppets of the Americans,” he said.

>Asked about President Vladimir Putin’s role, Dugin stated that the Russian president is somewhat “in the position of monarch or an emperor,” noting that Qatar — where al-Jazeera is is based — which has a monarchy, “is doing very well” and “there is nothing wrong with that.”

>“Putin is a natural monarch, not because he wants to be a monarch, but because we want him to be one,” he said.

>“This is a popular monarchy by popular demand,” he added. “We want him to be a monarch and to become the embodiment of the Russian state and spirit.”

breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/21/putins-brain-calls-russian-war-in-ukraine-fight-against-american-hegemony-warns-world-will-end-if-russia-defeated/

Attached: putinfish.jpg (2000x1333, 330.25K)

>Ruling out the possibility of defeat “because that cannot happen,” and if it did then “there will be no Putin, no Russia, and no world, as far as I know, because we have put everything on the line,” the nationalist Russian philosopher warned of the importance of listening to Putin regarding a possible nuclear attack.

>“If NATO intervenes, the retaliation will be in kind,” he said. “Therefore, the decision to continue with the operation to our last breath has been taken, and we have no choice but to win.”

>Asked to clarify if he was warning that a Russian loss would result in Russian nuclear strikes, a subsequent nuclear holocaust and the world’s end, Dugin confirmed that that is “exactly” the case.

>“These are the words of our president,” he said. “Without Russia, there is no humanity.”

>“If you want to live on this Earth, you should accept Russia as an independent sovereign superpower.”

Attached: putinfish2.png (1200x1200, 2.08M)

You make me want to go fishing right now. But the ice is too thin for winter fishing, and there is too much ice for regular fishing.

What a bunch of faggotry. You stupid Ivans are going to lose and get Balkaned by China. Enjoy your shitty war, it will be your last.

Cope

Attached: ivan_cat77_1646975823_7073707277554945285.webm (576x1024, 2.33M)

KEK

Attached: UkraineLGBTQ.png (959x620, 771.94K)

That's a nice perch

If it was up to me I wouldn't contest your right to expand to these lines. Countries deserve to expand to their natural strategically optimal borders.

Attached: Europetopography.jpg (2000x1319, 688.51K)

kek

Attached: putinfish3.jpg (1600x1067, 225.73K)

>without russia there is no humanity

Attached: 1614112932612.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Take some of those smoked BBQ fishes for me, user

*on the basis that both sides agree to nuclear disarmament on European soil. Keep your subs as insurance but within 100 miles either side of the boundary we would agree to only keep defensive systems.

Fuck off russgolian, your rightful place is beyond the Volga and not one hair closer

Thats a beautiful perch

My place is from Chudskoje Lake to Kolyma and you can't say shit, nigger.

Attached: 16458957483580.png (1114x835, 155.57K)

>a bong redrawing the borders of other countries
I am not surprised. Keep to your bloody island.

I am not kidding kill yourself

You guys still have internet?

stable gigabit connection for 5 dollars a month
cope and seethe
mobile operators allowed to switch carriers in case you need it so basically whole ukraine outside Mariupol has very good internet connection

Look man if you can't stand alone and defend your women then why should you exist?

In Russia we say: ктo кaк хoчeт, тaк и дpoчит. For me that means the ultimate freedom of privacy: in private of your home you're free to indulge in whatever debauchury you want, fuck who and whatever however you want. But in day to day life, in ordinary social scenarios noone should push their sexual preferences as meaningful personal trait every single person should absolutely know about. It's OK to be gay, but it's morally wrong to be a faggot, who flamboyantly expresses how dicks feels great in your mouth to an unsuspecting this kind of conversation people or ffs kids. Be your own person first and an upstanding citizen understanding the social order and your responsibilities to maintain it, not a cardboard banner of a faggot propaganda.
Same goes to prominent haters of gay people. They're faggots too. Noone have right to tell how other person should enjoy their private time in this life we are given once.
It's OK to be gay, it's OK to not like or befriend gay people. Just don't be a faggot.

Attached: 1647945449205.jpg (1076x1008, 633.07K)

>COME ON CHINA DO SOMETHING ALREADY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Attached: 196525.png (686x798, 65.51K)

>stable gigabit connection for 5 dollars a month
That's like one coffee at Starbucks. How's Ukraine treat Americans who move their for cheap internet?

5 dollars is how much your mother makes in a week from servicing russian soldiers though

I probably make more than you though.
More than 6k a month after taxes so my mom doesn’t have to do anything
I guess ok. Our internet is the best. You can also torrent whatever you want. I see more than terabyte a month

This is exactly what is going on right now. Our grandfathers fought from 1917 till 1921 but lost. This time it will go better for us. I literally was denied from drafting because I work in IT and we will be mobilized last

If you win then fair play, if you lose which I think is likely then it's not because of a failure on your part, but because your country's borders are naturally indefensible and therefore artificial and doomed to be temporary.