/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1021

Prev:▶Day 27
▶Daily battlefield assessment isw.pub/RusCampaignMar21

>ISW: "Russian campaign to seize Ukraine’s capital & major cities & force regime change has failed"
>ISW: "War will likely descend into phase of bloody stalemate that could last for months"
>ISW: Russian & proxy forces conduct several unsuccessful assaults in Donetsk & Luhansk Oblasts in past 24 hours
>Ukrainian counter-offensive against Russia near Kyiv - Makariv (Zhytomyr highway) retaken
>Ammonia leak at Sumy factory after Russian strike
>Russian missile hits shopping mall in Kyiv, killing 8; 4 military vehicles were parked in the area
>Attack on Kherson airport (15/03) destroys dozens of Russian helicopters & vehicles.
>Azov battalion kill Mjr General Oleg Mityaev, commander of the 150th motor rifle div, in Mariupol
>Andrey Paliy, Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, killed by Ukrainian forces in Mariupol
>Ukrainian forces repel Russian operations around Kharkiv. Report killing regimental commander
>Commander of the Russian 8th Combined Army, Lt General Andrey Mordvichev KIA at Kherson Airport
>Ukrainian forces in Mariupol refuse Russian offer to surrender
>CCP's Xi: Ukraine crisis is something we don't want to see; China and US should cooperate for world peace
>The US pledges to support its NATO allies if they put troops in Ukraine, but rules out troop deployments
>Putin says Russia's military operation in Ukraine is a 'success'

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
Any Forums.org/k/
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1647777102432.jpg (1400x1506, 233.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/no_itsmyturn/status/1506179142508814336
sputniknews.com/20220310/us-studied-bat-coronaviruses-in-secret-biolabs-in-transcaucasia-china-1093749232.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some oil depot is on fire in Russia.

twitter.com/no_itsmyturn/status/1506179142508814336

I hate chinks.

So what's the State Department's narrative on this war, that it's ok for the US to recreate the Cuban Missile Crisis and Russia should just put up with having hypersonic nukes against their throat?

Highlights from the last UHG
> I expect for it to be eventually possible to predict with sufficient precision the time and exact location of the drops (respawns?) in future. And just have the requisite equipment fire at them automatically, just need to keep them supplied with ammunition and replace worn down parts. Real live tower defence.

> It's like claiming to be 8" soft on Tinder, only to back-track it's more like 6" hard except that ONE time at summer camp you were REALLY horny, etc. etc.

>reddit confirmed

Are we winning guys???

Attached: 1647935964463.jpg (2378x1090, 622.18K)

>368623610
likely unrelated to Ukraine, maybe a sabotage though?

Russia bad????

What about AMERICA????

What about THE WEST????

>I fucked up "life" again on this shitty fucking notebook keyboard
>my shame will now be on display for fucking hours

Meta and Instagram are declared as a terrorist organization here

Attached: IMG_20220314_194951_356.jpg (804x1280, 109.98K)

What about BANAN???!?

Attached: 1646528088757.jpg (303x335, 86.72K)

And no foreign consultants to help put it out.

why aren’t you digging trenches?

maersk, the largest maritime shipping company in the world, is ceasing operations in russia.
this is big.

Attached: FOcVtodXwAYfsag.jpg (827x1179, 156.78K)

Estonia is closer to St. Petersburg than Ukraine but I never see you faggots complain about that.

Wow, you convinced me. You are worth every banan you recieve from your masters

Not the great battle of the four trucks and the shopping mall. But Russia is by all definitions losing on their war objectives.

>russian army is now asking children to supply their army

Attached: 1647940691079.png (780x611, 420.3K)

They said that a few weeks ago, user. No shipping containers, no service. Very unlikely other players can fill the gap.

>Inb4 they start seizing all cargo ships at their ports like they did the airplanes

Don't worry, they'll get around to straight up theft and rape soon enough.

Attached: allSmiles.jpg (811x893, 47.45K)

I thought they announced they would stop working in Russia weeks ago, right after the invasion. Or am I confusing Maersk with some other big shipping company?

Too many trenches, need some regular ground to walk on.

Attached: file.png (778x1120, 198.77K)

I'm just waiting until r*skie floating tin cans will be declared free game for other navies. They have already abducted like 8 ships in the Black Sea since the escalation. Fired at 3 of those.

>doshirak
Damn that shitty Russian instant noodle. They are getting desperate and I don't think this is a good sign. Russia will fight to their very last man just like WW2 but this is modern world where the fertility rate of actual humans are < 1.5. I hate to see slavs dying out.

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1647706485715.jpg (1218x635, 117.1K)

Complete stalemate. No Russian movement in last 24 hours.

Attached: 22-iii-2022-d24-9-00.b7yz.png (1200x674, 609.56K)

i heard they stole two cargo ships full of grain from berdiansk

sad!

How many dead russians today?

Who the fuck is Eric Striker and why should I care?

>he can't levitate
NGMI

sputniknews.com/20220310/us-studied-bat-coronaviruses-in-secret-biolabs-in-transcaucasia-china-1093749232.html
Jewtin is a retard for having baited chinks on this issue

Attached: chinabatvirus.jpg (1080x1554, 414.44K)

>Japanese aggression and expansion.
>Polish Empire in the works
>France and Germany being military aligned
>India doing more to support Russia than China

How long until we see Canada being annexed by the US?

Can anyone tell me what happened prior to Euromaidan? How many colour revolution were there in Ukraine?

Lmao who is that mutt clown? Looks mexican, brown eyed scum.

Fed thread.

Prices for spare parts from foreign chop-shops (half of russia buys their engines and gearboxes from there) went up to 80% due to shipping problems and ruble shitting himself. Prices for new parts, oil and other stuff also got raised up to 100%-200%

Attached: i71JRZWWm_0.jpg (720x850, 108.75K)

>two
LMAO. Five. Five ships. All flying neutral country flags, naturally. Later shot at 3 more ships, hit at least one (do not know if it sank or no), and captured them too. Also none of those were ours. They are literally resorting to indiscriminate piracy.

That’s not blaming china

Trying to learn Teleport, magic is hard, pls understand.

NATO committee meeting today, bros. Look forward to the outcome.

Soon our tractors will bring us russian magic van, i call dibs on fireball scrolls

Attached: OHNO.jpg (680x680, 92.33K)

> slavs
> russian army
Choose one

Attached: 4538806_1000.jpg (1000x562, 188.56K)

yeah that’s normal, what retard would approach a nation getting destroyed and try run a blockade? They are lucky they weren’t sunk