Anybody else glad that COVID tore their family apart?

My family was full of ungrateful Boomer retards who beat the fuck out of me as a child and listened to whatever the MSM on TV had to say. They are paying for it dearly with vaccine side effects (chest problems). This plandemic was the opportunity for me to finally break away and become independent. This thing called "family", the thing that right-wingers think is most noble to preserve, is a fucking farce. Fuck family. Your blood relatives will backstab the shit out of you for hedonism and money. Good riddance.

Attached: 6W0LZ1l.jpg (1920x1080, 503.56K)

Based and schadenfreude pilled.

Attached: Travis the Terminator.gif (500x271, 639.18K)

I can do you one better: I already said "fuck you" to my boomer parents for that very reason long before the plandemic hoax bullshit and locked myself in my room in my parents' house, where I still reside
haven't talked to them in 3 years now, just sneak out at night for food and to take a dump, or whenever they're not at home
and no, I'm not even Japanese

My brother took the BLM pill, dudes plays WoW all day and uses Reddit, also his "wife" transitioned and he now takes thigh flesh up his ass. Covid did a number on the more autistic and retarded of this species and I love it, people really thought they would die so they accelerated the programming implanted in their weak minds by globohomo.

Are your family Christians?
Or follow any deligion

I got kicked out onto the street with my girlfriend long before the pandemic user

Attached: 0D0C3AE2-90F9-4340-8160-6396F5F7579D.jpg (294x306, 19.04K)

They believe in God but they didn't follow religion strictly.

Talk to your fucking parents Jesus christ

>Fuck family. Your blood relatives will backstab the shit out of you for hedonism and money. Good riddance.
covid broke up my family
it was so worth it

the day they die I will play loud dance music and dance ecstatically while I think about throwing their ashes straight into the sewers

Urine skin complaining they're insect parents treated them like shit
You deserved it you little shit. That kind of thinking is why you get your ass beat.

Unfortunately my mom got 0 side effects from vacc.
She is a covert narcissist and a damn fine one, she rocks the game of manipulation and emotional/physical abuse.
I had such great hopes for this Covid/vacc situation and then ... nothing.
It would be so nice and freeing to see her die already.

lol

exact same thing here
dad is an overt narcissist, mom a covert one, no wonder they found each other
also just want to see them die

Kinda, you should never cultivate relationships that are based on lies. Covid just brought out ugly side of many, many people.

My sister kept passing out and had to go to the hospital after her vaxx and called me a selfish asshole for not getting it. I stopped talking to her after she endearingly referred to Anderson Cooper as Coopy and played some clip of him shilling the vaxx.

same. My boomer parents and sister abused me. I didn't even warn them not to take the vax.

Now they are all fucked, and ill. This is karma for ruining your kids life.

covert narcissists are the worst

based

you never know, can be she'll be done by the end of the year- the lethal effects of the vax are still not entirely known.

boomers think anything bad that happens to a non boomer is deserved, whereas boomers never deserve any of the bad things that happen to them. can you get anymore narcisstic and delusional than a boomer

Attached: 1647866517143.jpg (360x563, 58.46K)

Those beatings sure brought good memories didnt they zipperhead? the forest calls for you btw.

Makes me smiling knowing you niggers suffer I bet you likely post trash here too. That's what you get.

Attached: 1646525095443.jpg (1224x471, 103.42K)

>knowing you niggers suffer
actually, ever since giving my parents the metaphorical finger and lodging myself locked in my room like a literal parasite, I'm not really suffering that much
sounds like they're suffering more, or at least pretending to, hard to know with narcissistic assholes like them

>two people in a union
>both unable to handle rent or find housing
How? Are you both drug addicts

seething child abuser
your children will abandon you because you're a shit person lol

is this a tumblr girl thread

post feet

>This thing called "family", the thing that right-wingers think is most noble to preserve, is a fucking farce. Fuck family. Your blood relatives will backstab the shit out of you for hedonism and money.
This. The difference between actual rightwingers and larping incels is obvious.

my boomer mother used to cut our hair over the kitchen sink using a hand powered trimmer that you would squeeze, it litterally ripped yr hair out and was painful AF, if we made any reaction she would smash yr head into the sink taps........!