What are the chances of Nukes flying anytime soon

I honestly think that the chances of nuclear war happening due to escalation in Ukraine are very high. Then there are always accidental missile fires. Have you guys bought your Potassium Iodide tablets?

Attached: fjhfjhf.jpg (1239x608, 65.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1506105547988340736/pu/vid/1280x720/v-kB6WrBcrblfkmo.mp4?tag=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying I want to live in a post apocalyptic nuclear hellscape
I think ill just die desu

Large chance to lower global population, and put the remaining people under total control? Nah, our governments would never want something like that.

Non zero

Holy hell. Are those things for real? Scarry thought.

Attached: Dux5mF8VsAAHt9k.jpg (2048x1062, 244.32K)

Imagine getting nuked by a pajeet bomb. I'd feel gross and dirty.

ZERO

Red truck flips and rolls in Kingston Oklahoma tornado 3/21/2022 then drives off.
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1506105547988340736/pu/vid/1280x720/v-kB6WrBcrblfkmo.mp4?tag=12

I think all this is a set up! The global powers needed this happening and Putin is in on it and the use of a single tactical nuclear bomb has also been agreed. This will terrify the global population to fall in line completely to a new era of global control and centralisation. All wrong thought will be linked to wars where nuclear weapons are used. Death and destruction starts with wrong thought and and straying from the norm. Russia will still exist but the threat of a greater nuclear war will go on for many many years the same as the cold war. So I think a nuclear weapon will be used, but it will not lead to all out war. This is all a script. We are entering the next era of global tyranny that sees it refined to perfection.

Attached: 23F2A3FE-63D2-492B-8515-C8A31473F275.jpg (769x1024, 239.04K)

Dead people do not feel anything.

I watched when the wind blows in preperation.

Not My Problem.

I'll stick around and see how it plays out. I can always exit later.

For some reason I feel like this is it. I feel like tensions are going to boil over and nukes will be flying before the end of April

Rad pills are for bunker fags. Stand out in the rain, user. It's nicer out here.

We were much closer to it in 62 and 83 and didnt happen, dont worry

>Indian nukes

How much power is released from splitting a poo atom?

Less or equal than 100%

>Potassium Iodide tablets
wont help. everyone in mainland usa and europe will all die. even if you live underground, 5 years wont be enough for the wilderness to grow back enough for you to survive the journey to the coastal regions and somehow secure a boat. 95% of all people mainland usa and europe will die. the end. 60% of the people in africa india china south america ect will die too due to famine and a very severe ice age. almost all the remaining worlds population will move towards the equator for warmth. growing food will be done indoors. life will be very difficult but some humans will survive. after about 50 years the world will be mostly normal again, though still cloudy and still cold. 100 years or so and most of the clouds will be gone and it will be mostly all normal.

Hope not I live way too close to a military base. I will get incinerated, hopefully it will be quick.

I live in Florida. Coast is literally 15 minutes drive.

well a nuke just flew over my house so...

>I honestly think that the chances of nuclear war happening due to escalation in Ukraine are very high
Why do you think that? Gonna need rationale for it.

do you have a boat? will you be able to get 30 miles offshore in time before a nuke strikes the nearest large city? even if yes, do you have a plan on where to go? some island in the carribean?

About 14 million toilet flushes maybe?

I'm just gonna take the Fox River to the sea, gg ez

Polonia delenda est

Official chance is 10%. Are you planning make some bets? Time for big loans and dolce vita?

nuked by a pootonium bomb

Attached: received_700695011339273.png (810x939, 1.08M)

World leaders, military men, the world situation in general were a lot more reasonable and kept cool under pressure in 1962 and 1983.

Never too late to have sex with your sister before the big one drops eh?

Attached: 169064482_187978173132557_3960821742682406535_n.jpg (1080x1351, 222.84K)

No. I plan on Hitching a ride with a few friend that have boats. But fuck that. I ain't going anywhere. I like Florida and I am staying here. Taking my Iodide pills and hunting boars and fishing for my food. Plus I don't believe all those Nuclear winter bullshit warnings. i think those are just scary stories. A few nukes isn't going to do all that much damage.

Non-zero, but extremely close to zero. It's been explained on numerous threads but thermobaric weapons do pretty much the same damage without irradiating everything. If the news outlets on both sides are telling something of the truth, it looks like a peace-deal will be reached in the coming weeks.

But for that brief, sick moment you were incinerated by shitskin pooranium, disgusting.

I dreamt a nuke flew over my house. I tracked it down since it didn't detonate, dissembled it and stored it's parts underneath my bed kek. Then I spent time pondering what city I should drop it on.

And which city did you decide on?

That's possible. But it's also possible it separates the sheep from the beasts, and that's a good thing. This would then be the first good thing the NWO ever did. You'd have Max Max World vs. Minority Report with Tom Cruise, in other words Fist of the North Star vs. Logan's Run.

I kind of feel this way too in a lukewarm way, not that I’m letting it district me.

I didn't, that's the problem. Dreams are a bitch because something always distracts you. Got any suggestion?