How will Ukraine ever recover from this?

Ukraine is facing the worst demographic situation imaginable. There are more than 3 million of ukrainian refugees and most of them are young women. There's no chance that they will ever return to their homeland because they would rather prefer leeching off EU gibs which offers much more than any high paying job in Ukraine.

Even during the peaceful times Ukraine was experiencing the same demographic crisis: collapsing birthrates, ageing population and high morality and rapid population decline which leads to an inverted population pyramid (huge male surplus between the ages of 0 to 35). Will this country even continue to exist on the political map?

Attached: 1646854544948.jpg (811x1400, 140.69K)

They're not EU. Once the (((war))) is over, they'll have to return home. Unless they're a nigger or shitskin.

I don't believe the West will really help Ukraine rebuild the country. They will only arm the Ukrainians and harass the Russians endlessly. A Ukraine that hates poverty and is more valuable to the West.

i already had the form filed and answered, my home is enough to support a couple people more and a mom with a 16 yo are gonna staying here.
you better believe i'm gonna fuck them both every night.

I don't believe that, but, more importantly, neither do you.

Single moms are desperate

But the cock needs to have gibs attached if possible. Italbro doesn't have gibs, else he'd be getting that young Italian pussy, which he doesn't. Hence my conclusion.

Ukraine is the land of the demons, corrupt Americans and British and many others have poisoned the land, they now send weapons to extend a war there.

She will cut your throat while you sleep

Of course they will....the IMF and others will grant Ukraine generous (((((loans))))) drowning the remaining population and all future generations in endless debt they will never recover from...I mean, sacrificing a worthless country like Ukraine to weaken Russia ? thats a hell of a bargin, they didnt even have to do anything other than let Kikelinsky be all gung ho

I wonder how the ukranians will feel about the west once they realize the west just wants to fuck their women and destroy their country with no plans of rebuilding

Is the main reason for this war to delay the incel revolt of Europe for a few years to allow the WEF to finalize the great reset?
Are we being bribed with Ukrainan qts?

This is a guy

They won't return because all these retards want to arm Ukraine and the conflict is going to be prolonged. The longer you stay in a place and start to integrate (you start working there, kids need to go to school, etc) the less likely is that you'll leave.
If the conflict ends next month, many of them will go back. If it lasts a year - no, i would say they won't want to leave the stability of the life they built to go back to ... rubble.

Mommy. I want titty milk!
Is this Navalny secretary or who? She have very familiar face.

they're staring into my soul

Europe doesn't want white refugees. Only black or brown. Just wait and see what happens.

Wait a couple years and the EU will come up with a wonderful plan to resettle 'refugees' in depopulated Ukraine.

Their president is a Jewish Comedian, did they expect he'd actually care about the demographics of a host nation, that he wouldn't piss off the neighbors, that he wouldn't let Israeli-funded militias wreck the place? I truly hate to say this, but they are getting what they deserve.

Attached: zelensky.jpg (600x600, 28.25K)

Soviets and Europe recovered from worse losses after WW2, it will be fine

yeah its Sobol

Putin should give Any Forums a chunk of that land to create a beautiful paradise of likeminded autists.

many of them will settle where they migrated. they'll find men, and never go home nor have a home to return to. plenty of the ones who were leaving men will find new men and a new home, or no man nor home to return to. their sons and daughters will adapt accordingly. as for the darker migrants, you are correct, men, women, and children will stay, as for the ukranians who sent only women and children, they will have no home to return to, they only sent women and children and left the men to die or submit.