The Island Boys call out the ATF and call gun control unconstitutional. Are they, dare I say /ourboys/?

The Island Boys call out the ATF and call gun control unconstitutional. Are they, dare I say /ourboys/?

mobile.twitter.com/Dianexis/status/1506078587975180288

Attached: island.jpg (705x648, 39.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIWSEa5U9_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck are those faggots? I've never seen anything so ridiculous in my life.

>Who the fuck are those faggots?
youtube.com/watch?v=YIWSEa5U9_U

is that Spotemgottem?
That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.
That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

It's from Cameo you fuckhead, they got paid to say that. Those weedheads probably don't even know what the ATF is or does. They probably didn't know America had that bureau until they read that

>sells soul to literal demon
>Are they, dare I say /ourboys/?
user, i

These people should be euthanized.

what a couple of good jewish boys those are

There’s a video of one of these fucking losers crying as one of their gf’s (?) beat them and shit talk them.
Lmao fucking fags

s-saved..?

they make more in one day than you do in a month

>they make more in one day than you do in a month
>money is all that matters
Post nose.

>people
Easy champ.

In the high school I went to, if somebody looked like a this they would get beaten everyday and bullied into suicide.

And post soul
Globohomo retard

glad some nigger will shot them

>Shekel obsession disorder

We need to the the top read of your head too

controlled oposition to make our side look fucking retarded clearly

please point out the lie you dumb naive faggots

I make more semen in one day than you do in a month

island boiz we won

JEWISH SEA MONKEY THREAD

B-B-B-BASED!!!!!

Attached: images (4).jpg (287x492, 16.14K)

You're a dirty dirty person for not understanding how far gone you are, i can tell you're not trolling

I will spare torturing myself by clicking that shit again. Just the thought of that island boy song gives me aches in my body.

lol

>please point out the lie you dumb naive faggots
I never said you were lying, i'm sure you're quite honest in how degenerate and hedonistic you are.

They look like faggots

Fpbp

No

The comments are kekish tho
>amaislandboyee

Do you have more circus clown's opinion you'd want to share with us?
The fuck is wrong with you?