In late 2033 an alien species from a dimension with different physics to our own will arrive on Earth and use humans a...

In late 2033 an alien species from a dimension with different physics to our own will arrive on Earth and use humans a psychic food source. They are immune to all traditional weapons and will wipe out the human armies within a few hours. Many "elites" have contacted these beings through intracranial psychedelic usage (needle goes through the back of the eye and into the brain) and think very idiotically that these beings respect them. They are creating conditions that allow these things to exist in our own dimension stably, they will experience just as much torture.

Attached: 1647885570312.png (706x714, 562.04K)

Fuck off space niggers, we're full. You can crash on the moon if you want.

Attached: 1515387203190.gif (500x340, 987.8K)

Have you tried playing yodeling? Works in Mars Attacks.

They'll trap your consciousness in a vat and use it as a biological computer that bleeds soul juice. You'll be a brain in a jar living in hell.

The chink lady doesn't wish she had a white girl's body man. They know white chicks age like milk. Whoever drew thid is coping.

Dude, they are in the Pegasus galaxy and colonel Sheppard and Dr. Weir are going to keep them there.

bring it on space niggers

Attached: 1564052899207.jpg (900x735, 121.31K)

Both should be bigger by at least a factor of 10x.

Attached: IMG_9120.png (800x500, 308.04K)

you say that like it's anything new

Fake and gay just like you and your father

This sounds like you read this from the back of a Sci-Fi novel you picked up from the dollar store.

So why are you after white chicks Chang?

What is with the funko pop?

Good

I get em young and I marry a nice chink wife after.

Hey I don't know if you know this but this has already been happening for 50,000 years.

Mate what are you even on about.

It's a Saul Goodman funko pop and it goes ting ti ti ti ring ting... ting ting ting ting ti ti ti ring ting *guitar*

imagine both of them at the same time

Attached: 1632179900815.png (888x1000, 458.2K)

Name one good thing about white women. Go.

Sounds like that one anons dream. The zoroastrian tower shit and anvil clouds with angular ships sticking out of them

Ok. But why the fuck is there a funkopop in the image?

>mfw left
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Attached: SNIIFFFF.jpg (645x773, 30.49K)

Shaved pussy. I like a clean workspace.

fair enough