What happened?

He was fleeing to Hungary on a train then never even gave a courtesy video of him arriving back in Prague or even showing the situation in Hungary.

Is he a spy? It was kind of weird he went into Kiev

Attached: baldandbankrupt.jpg (1200x675, 67.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/XfSzAyCAT2Kn/
youtu.be/ISToBIkSNbM
youtube.com/c/KolyaTheStoryteller
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 61.6K)

Europe is lost. Now he must abandon CRP and Johnny. I think he'll end up in South America.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 143.13K)

bald in patagonia would be cool

hopefully hes duct taped to a lamppost with his buttcheeks exposed

hes rapist jewish faggot

Like my favorite comedian, Sam Hyde?

The bitch wanted multiple male lovers she just regretted it later.

YES A LOT OF THESE YOUTUBERS ARE SPIES

bitchute.com/video/XfSzAyCAT2Kn/

Attached: DC61414B-7706-4D99-83EF-480D75E8806B.png (1024x662, 1.6M)

Keep hearing about this. I want to know if he's involved in any trafficking or some sort of mafia.

Shills hate this guy and Harald Baldr because they're succesful Youtubers who are clearly based. Try watching their comfy channels instead of seething.

Lol i remember he got cancelled on IG and got mass unfollowed after posting a story saying most people who were anti-russian lacks critical thinking and used Operation desert-storm as an example. He stopped posting ever since.

They might be successful only. I just wanted to clear the air on this guy to see if he's dark and evil as fuck.

he just likes going to dirt poor ex-soviet shitholes and 1) showing off his wealth to destitute villagers who make like $20/year and 2) fucking all the dirt poor russian-speaking whores in belarus and the surrounding countries

What a dick head then, if that's all he does.

> Clearly based

Bald's content can be entertaining at times but he's a Jew.

How rich is he anyways

KGB got him, he didn't have a loicense to be an MI6 fag at him in the moment of arrest.
He gulag now

Attached: 1647616476802m.jpg (1024x611, 43.19K)

only good video he puts up was when he hiked 10 miles to visit the belarus babushka while holding groceries

Didn't watch this one remember the name?

youtu.be/ISToBIkSNbM

Based department?

Attached: 1646778660739.jpg (317x400, 37.13K)

Hey is that guy Kolya still alive? The old guy who had a liver made of titanium and lived in a village house straight out of a STALKER game.
CBF to watch all Bald's videos to find out.

>jewtube doesn't have a search function

Thanks fren

Attached: 1647833764149.jpg (1024x564, 36.75K)

>youtubers list the entire contents of their videos in the title

i was thinking about I wonder "how is Kolya doing" the other day. hope he has enough booze and smokes.

I remember this one, the guy that likes close to Chernobyl?

>search for belarus, chernobyl zone, kolya
>exclude old results

Lives*

Yes that's him.

yes they made Kolya his own channel youtube.com/c/KolyaTheStoryteller

he is doing much better now

I like bald and bankrupt for dumb entertainment, he is a likable enough guy. Harald baldr on the other hand is an annoying unfunny faggot. It reminds me when that midget ruined idiot abroad, it made me want to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little homosexual flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life

he got a youtube channel. currently living in a half way house

Bald did went back I watched not long ago. Bought him cigarettes vodka and the like. Everything he needs to survive