Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CLzInLwNydo?t=87
rumble.com/vxhl12-perennial-death-orgy-merchandising.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dangerously based.

youtu.be/CLzInLwNydo?t=87

Why?

Same

Attached: 1647871038481.png (1440x987, 1.31M)

Ukraine is garbage and joining with Russia is the only way to fix the deeply rooted virus
Ukraine will no longer be a western puppet state

I can relate, our government have about the same levels of corruption and uselessness

Hello Ivan. How is fighting for the monkey going?

Attached: noteventrying.png (800x600, 544.18K)

Hopefully your countrymen wise up real quick

ok, but make sure they fight a long time.

rumble.com/vxhl12-perennial-death-orgy-merchandising.html

Agreed, Death to Jewish Comedians, Israeli Nazis and Redditors!

Attached: zelensky.jpg (600x600, 28.25K)

Be careful that the government doesn't find out what hole in the woods you're posting from

He's Russki soldier in Kiev,
He would go back home

>t. american
If you were Ukrainian you'd understand. The only thing you can do is sit in your armchairs eating burgers and spectating while Zelenskyy sacrifices children and the people of Ukraine to save his regime

He's going to get raped, isn't he.

Christ willing.

Nah, it always will be. I guarantee you that even if you get taken over by Russia, the CIA will make sure to install their form of democracy all over again.

you got money betting on this?

Attached: put in t-shirts.jpg (1000x999, 193.71K)

He will share the same fate of other war criminals like Saddam

Attached: saddam.jpg (3820x2148, 644.96K)

You dont have to hope.
You just have to wait.

My cousin is currently in Kiev. He is more concerned about protecting his two week old from you monkeys bombing his country.

Attached: 1542479142327.png (757x865, 903.62K)

I'm getting pretty tired of the absolutely relentless Zelensky dicksucking by western media.

OOoooOOhhhh the American boogeyman lmao

hey monke, cope

The only person he has to blame is Zelenskyy. Also, fuck you diaspora. You are a coward bitch.

Your people are being killed by bombs and bullets and all you can do is say how you wish you lost and that you hope your country joins the people that have been slaughtering your civillians for almost a month. Either this is some hardcore stockholm syndrome, or you are using a VPN. Otherwise you're just a faggot commie traitor that deserves to be attacked with chemicals.

>to blame is Zelenskyy
Crazy that he delcared the "operation" huh.
>You are a coward bitch
The pot calling the kettle black

The cia has been involved in so many color revolutions man. It's their specialty.

Sorry bro. We tried to stop it but the kikes took over our country just like they took over Ukraine.

You're not even from Ukraine you little shit. Cute VPN.

At the very least I never left the land of my fathers and my fathers fathers . You are a bitch if you immigrate to ZOGSA