How does the wife of a Ukrainian MP get $30 million in a country where the annual salary is only $10k?

How does the wife of a Ukrainian MP get $30 million in a country where the annual salary is only $10k?

Attached: 6PVX5pQ.jpg (1101x2483, 305.52K)

He pulled up those boot straps

Moonlighting at the strip club.

teaching bidens how to plank

Prostituting little children for Hunter Biden to suck, fuck, kill, half-eat, and dump the corpse in some ditch someplace.

Where are those MSM shills now..

Because Ukraine is a corrupt shithole and the best thing the ukranian could do is grab the oligarchs and politicians and deliver them to Putin, instead of dying for them.

Literally what a bunch of Nazi leadership tried when the war changed course. I would imagine the MP was only in it for the money and power in the regime and ordered his wife to take a good chunk out of country so they can be exiles on luxury. The difference being the Nazis executed those they caught doing it. Zelenskyy is probably going to demand they be allowed to keep the money or else that means the Hungarians are pro-Putin

both are shitty options btw

Beggars can't be choosers.

onlyfans

>selling out your country is hard work

Attached: 1580935593658.jpg (1024x728, 208.11K)

pic is dollars lol

OnlyFans pays well these days

By selling MP Wife Bathwater TM

Stop asking Anti-Semitic Questions

Kolomoyskyi is a rich man.
Has been since the 90s.
Don't know why he had all that money is cash though.

and the jeans they fit just right :)

>The charges, officer?

What else did you expect?

we're sending them billions now you fucking retard

Fucking hell. With that shekel I could buy a happy life in NYC for the rest of my days including good future for potential kids with a NYC Jewish wife.