A bridge built in Ethiopia in the 17th century by Europeans

A bridge built in Ethiopia in the 17th century by Europeans.

Attached: rope.jpg (1800x1211, 566.75K)

Why didn’t wybois finish the bridge?

That's the point of the post. What we built in the 17th century, niggers can't fix in the 21st.

>Niggers ruin everything
Yeah, and?

Attached: empire of dust1.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Babbies first redpill

rare

Fun fact, people have gone back a second and third time to help reconstruct the bridge. The locals loot the additions and supporting structures and then return to the rope.

We believe they may be finding simple enjoyment and a challenge by swinging across. They're more primitive, but also more child-like and curious in that regard.

how bout we finish the bridge, naaa we'll just do this rope thing for hours.

I've read about this bridge before, there's a group of locals who charge for assistance in crossing the bridge so won't let anyone fix it as they wouldn't be able to charge anyone wanting to cross anymore

Niggers are indeed poor because they steal and destroy everything.
>Crime creates poverty because it produces nothing, instead it takes and/or destroys what has been produced.
>Poverty on the other hand does not inherently create crime, poverty is caused by the lack of overall production which is severely hindered via crime.
>Also, there is no fundamental mechanism behind this claim that poverty causes crime, it is a clear cut case of the correlation equals causation fallacy.
>An honest man under no circumstances would steal; He would beg, borrow, offer whatever he can, but he would not steal.
>If you think you would steal when impoverished, that speaks volumes for your character and naught for your argument.

Attached: crime leads to poverty.jpg (458x745, 153.75K)

just put some sticks and make a passage way? I can do it and I have never really build anything ffs
then why they don't make a swinging contraption to pass it in this way and have fun? kek imagine that the people in that image can't never be on the same side ever kek

Lazy niggers should fix the bridge.

I surprised they had a rope, it's obviously stolen, but why hasn't it been destroyed or anyone stolen it from them yet.

Attached: tigger nigger.png (1237x687, 104.71K)

Ethiopia wasnt colonized until the later 1800s tho. deboonk me

Which european build this?

If you want proof of your thesis look up the crime rate of West Virginia and compare that to areas where Blacks and Hispanics are the majority.

It gets even better.
They hired a local diversity hire "engineer" who fucked up and didnt account for slope erosion due to lazy fucks cutting down all the trees there (instead of walking a bit further) and it collapsed. Kek

Ok let me ask, why the FUCK cant Africans farm some of the most fertile land on the planet? WHY is there always some sort of famine?

its just a NATO teamwork exercise user.

This bridge is honestly one of the funniest nigger facts. It's up their with Koko the Gorilla.
Multiple times white people have come back to try and fix the bridge but every single time they were robbed and their supplies looted.

There's plenty of memes on that

Attached: economic factors.png (786x593, 270.79K)

Already deboonked by reddit

Attached: reddit deboonker.png (709x320, 69.94K)

the poetughese brought stuff, technically never colonized even if it was of italy in the 19century

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-22-06-44-37-459_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 1M)

Corruption causes crime and poverty.

An 'honest' man is not a law binding man as law and morality are not perfectly aligned, especially in a corrupt system.

Criminals are often opportunists with few other options of recourse - poverty stricken regions in brazil are committing crimes by slashing/burning forest to produce farmland - is farming not an honest occupation?

Likewise - should these farmers (or any farmers, or oil drillers, coal miners or other producers) find their effort becomes for nothing as it is plundered by thieves or bureaucrats by brute or by book - its only those who take a more hardened criminal mindset to those occupations that will thrive.

x for doubt, that arch is typical euro medioeval style, someone told them how to build it