The contrarian nature of Any Forums

This core, fundamental ideology on Any Forums has unfortunately contributed to the massive down-slide in the IQ of the majority of Any Forums posts and has severely weakened our defenses to psyops not only committed by the U.S intelligence agencies, but also many other government intelligence bodies. The polorization of politics has completely destroyed most Any Forums users (and pretty much the whole world's) understanding of nuanced problems and the use of critical thinking skills.

It doesn't help that Any Forums has been over run by zoomers and reddit refugees who insist on trying to forcefully implement the same rules and guidelines that ruined their forum. I genuinely think there is no way unfortunately to stop this cycle from continuing itself and, in my honest opinion think a massive "unplugging" from technology would have a massively positive impact on the psychological state of society as a whole. We are fractured on ideas and concepts that have been bastardized by the elite, then shoved down our throats, and unfortunately, the consequence of this will have a lasting impact for generations to come. It is genuinely too late for any reversal of this trend chain without a massive wipe of technology.

>Inb4botposting
>Inb4fsbshilling
>Inb4mossadshilling
>Inb4ukraineshilling
>Inb4muttposting
>Inb4slideposting

Attached: unknown-19.png (390x400, 431.93K)

Anything that the mainstream is for, Any Forums is against, even to its own detriment. Any Forums unfortunately will contradict itself just for the sole purpose of being crontrarian and, in the end, forego its own moral beliefs to do so. Any Forums has become reddit, a place for ideologues

Attached: dukey_in_johnny_flesh_by_fristdynamo2_d9srwyr-pre.jpg (785x1018, 98.98K)

no it isn't

wrong

>NOT BEING CONTRARIAN AMONG THE CONTRARIANS

A TRUE CONTRARIAN WILL GO AGAINST THE CONSENSUS ON THIS BOARD AS WELL

Attached: 1451276244913.png (540x540, 396.16K)

take it to substack

Explain

Attached: cp61uigb3jpy.jpg (640x1138, 55.98K)

Ummm, you're being contrarian right now, sweetie.

This is the exact reason why other flags think we're retarded; zoomers who don't understand the context of a conversation and either derail it or bring up irony. I used to really enjoy this site, but now it's literal redditors and autistic children shitting all over it. This biggest problem, there really are no other boards or chans except lain that haven't been subverted

Attached: QUdqzpHl.jpg (640x480, 43.82K)

how bout NOT EXPLAIN
know what I mean

Yes, but it needs to be a global wipe. Knowledge is power and communication is key, the last thing you want is your enemy having better info and communication methods than you, and short of telepathy, the internet is the best we've got. I think the current push is to flood the market with useless info. Those who get off the ride will sit in darkness while those who cling on to it will be so assaulted with shit that nothing will make sense. The next evolution in warfare will be the ability to find the sound in the cacophony of noise, which is why there is such great interest in AI, as it's specializes in pattern recognition and probability and doesn't have the capability to go insane. We are in the midst of an information war where the best AI wins.

Stating a fact is not being contrarian. What makes this all contrarian is the fact you all disagree, but my motives aren't out of wanting to be the "counter culture" just because. Again, the contrarian nature of Any Forums has destroyed people's understanding of context and why it's important.
>I hate that "sweetie" shit btw, literal reddit meme that somehow imbedded itself here

Attached: BN-EI840_schwab_FR_20140902124907.jpg (632x810, 133.66K)

chill sweaty

Exactly. That's what I've been stating. There needs to be a global wipe or some sort of en mass disconnect in order for us to recover, which will take an incredibly long time

Attached: 1626140620_age_of_empires_sneed.png (1344x536, 1.43M)

Whenever I don't shitpost, I feel as though I'm talking to robots or children. What's hard is figuring out which is which

YOU CAN BE SELECTIVE WITH FACTS
MOST THINGS CAN BE ARGUED FROM BOTH SIDES

IF THERE IS ANY VIABLE ANGLE WHATSOEVER
THAT RUNS COUNTER TO THE PERCEIVED CONSENSUS ON THIS BOARD
THAT IS THE CONTRARIAN POSITION TO TAKE

I am a bot

no it's not

HE IS ILLUSTRATING A CONTRARIAN POST

BUT TO DO IT RIGHT IT NEEDS SUBSTANCE
IT CANT JUST BE NO U

So you're definitely a child. Makes sense now

no u
checkem

The Amish were right.

You're proving my point even more

I'm starting to really think most groups who opposed technology were. Ted Kaczynski was right. His actions I don't approve of, but his understanding of the modern day problems with society were spot on