Anonymous strikes again!

Anonymous strikes again!

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-003429_Brave.jpg (1055x1127, 387.86K)

right.. such good guys those state sponsored hackers

I hate the CIA.

>source: trust me
Fake and gay, just like OP

figs, all of them

The gayest fake hacker team in the history of gay hacker teams.
You're so gay!!

Attached: 1646027915298.png (582x325, 80.89K)

Anonymous is a faggot on Twitter named Patrick who works for vice news.
Sage

it sounds impossible, but it really happened!

Occupy Democrats has to be fake, right? it has to be satire.

Why do their tweets always read as if they're written by a middleaged catlady with "live, laugh, love" home decor?

Why didn't they do this to the UK for Assange? Really activates the old almond...

Attached: 1647919594388.png (699x518, 559.21K)

How did Anonymous go from a legion of retards on Any Forums to some glowop?
Are they going to prove that Ebaum's World is behind the war in Ukraine?
Did they really just search shodan for open printer IPs in Russia and spam them with propaganda?
Is this actually impressive to normalfags?

wew what a world

Attached: 1635237850174.jpg (1638x2048, 456.45K)

>Anonymous cannot find a single pedophile in the elite society and point them out
>Anonymous cannot show to everyone how the 2020 election was stolen
>Anonymous cannot do literally fucking anything other than 'support the current thing'
Anonymous is glowies confirmed.

It seriously makes no sense. They didn't say fuck all when Assange was imprisoned, but now suddenly they are backing one state over another? Fuck this timeline. I have zero faith in anything anymore

ok now this is epic

That Twitter is the biggest shill account ever. They don’t even talk about economics.

Occupy was a movement against the oligarchy. Occupy Democrats just talks about taking guns away, etc, and never holds the Economic elite accountable for anything. It is such obvious propaganda. Also “Anonymous” being used is insulting Any Forums’s intelligence.

>Solarwinds AI larping as hacking group that hasn't existed for 10 years...

Attached: 1646029177129m.jpg (905x1024, 66.62K)

It's our own C.I.A fool. There is no "anonymous" anymore, they were co opted many years ago.

Yeah, any evidence this even ever happened?

Just know if it’s anything Democrats you’re being lied to

>occupy democrats

>legendary hacker
lmaoooo

"Anonymous" and Occupy Democrats have the same gay-ass fed energy.

>be western fag zoomer hacker working for cia
>so delusion to think that some shit written on paper will have any affect on russians
>because in the west any snowflake reacts to even the tiniest twitt

Jizzam

Put your faith in Jesus Christ. He won't betray you and he's the only truth in this lying deceitful world.

Co-opting genuine instances of rebellion is part of keeping the conditions of the system stable. I don’t necessarily mind if it is done well and for the greater good.

This is just…done extremely sloppy and poorly. I would rather have a single politician give me an actual breakdown of why the Ukraine or even Russia is so important for the United States strategically.

we did it bros

>we're gonna use all their ink
>we did it reddit!!!

Occupy Democrats are intentional liars, I don't believe any of this.

Occupy Democrats feels solely designed for 40+ year old childless twitter wine aunts with names like "Betsy, the Rhode Island Resister #VoteBlueNoMatterWho"

Bros I thought we were friends why are you doing this.....

well done NSA tranny haxxors that'll show 'em, you are so cleber! Russia now scaaaaaaaaaarred

It likely didn’t happen because 1. The Twitter is a lie 2. “Anonymous” doesn’t exist any more 3. It is impossible to prove or disprove and has zero source

i bet the messages are in english too

In association with the Democrat Party™

>They didn't say fuck all when Assange was imprisoned
This particular "anonymous" is clearly astroturfed for political purposes. Pathetic and despicable.

If anything the legendary hacker should hack occupy democrats and post all the spicy natalie and obama shit from gay ass hunters lap top for teh lulz

Um, I didn't do that

Cringe

Attached: 1637194443178.jpg (450x883, 62.21K)

YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS
WE. ARE. ANONYMOUS
WHEN YOU POST HERE, YOU ARE user
WE ALL USED TO ACTUALLY DO THINGS WE AGREED WITH OR JUST FOR THE LOLS
CHANOLOGY, HABBO RAIDS, THE MYSPACE LEAKS, THE FAPPENINGS, THE HAPPENINGS
CAPTURE THE FLAG,

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ALWAYS WANT US ARGUING INSTEAD OF AGREEING????

It's so weird how (((anonymous))) always has the exact same agenda and enemies as the American DOD.

Right? I'm far left and I wish they would all die.

every claim Anoynmous makes has been debunked and they never show any proof. Faggots in the comments just believe everything they say like good little NPCs
>Remember when they claimed they hacked all the TVs in Russia? Yea, that didn't happen, nor was it even possible. They are gay like ISIS and take credit other people's work.

These faggots singlehandedly made me burn $2 worth of tree paper.

Hate to break it to you user but in like 2018 all the dopey Qanon boomers flocked to Any Forums and this place has been worthless for actual ops ever since

hey dan.

If they use CIA it would be an act of war, so they use Anonymous instead

>hack into printers
They scanned for port 9100 left open and sent print jobs to HP printers through Jetdirect. Weev did this years ago

Attached: hackers-nazi-printer-daily-stormer-weev-hacking-printers.jpg (600x492, 33.8K)

>>far left
>>on /pol

Youre either under 18, havent been here two years lurking before posting, or a jew. All three of these are sins and you must now put your fist up your ass and go back to tidder, k? Thanks sweaty.

Kek

I only post here because I disagree with so much of what is posted. It makes for a better conversation and helps me argue posts in real life rather than surrounding myself with people who think the same way.