Are vaxxoids starting to stink?

I've never smelled this smell before in my life before today. It's hard to describe. It's like a mixture of mold/mildew, dirt, and cilantro. Today the bathroom at my work smelled like it and that's the first time I ever smelled it. Then when I get home from work my vaxxed girlfriend's armpits smell like it. My vaxxed sister claims she can't smell it. I literally can't stand to be in the same room as her right now. I am not vaccinated. I "caught omicron" in December 2021 and it was a literal cold. The last time I got sick before that was December 2019 (a cold). I never wore a mask except at work. Now I don't even wear a mask at work.

Attached: d43356820873342865e5718a7daa2702.png (2801x2121, 549.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/332939222/#q332950863
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

think you're just smelling yourself user, take a shower

That's the heavy metals affecting the kidneys capacity to work properly

>user picks his nose after prepping cilantro and got some stuck in there

I've had covid I smeel it all the time brother. Wtf

Sounds like someone smoked crack or k2 in the bathroom.

Its from shit front loading washing machines using water saving mose as a default. I cant use my color towels anymore as they will smell like mold even with extra wash or extra water setting. Had to switch to white only towels with extra water and bleach and the smell wont come back. My family all say they cant smell it but i can

Nasty

Attached: 9A286273-C1D2-43A7-B138-512DE50BE7C0.jpg (1920x1080, 796.88K)

This happens if you say, wash your clothes and then leave them wet in the dryer for two days and then decide to dry them

Not as nasty as the mtnDNA vaccine virus capability to inhibit gene repair

Attached: why so surprised.png (290x343, 157.38K)

I've been fucking saying this.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/332939222/#q332950863
The vaxxers fucking stink.

Attached: 186ee1d32c5d1caae194c88164ccb92f.jpg (320x481, 37.23K)

it even inhibits apoptosis. Needed for killing bad stuff that shouldn't be there

That's oddly specific OP, but actually, yes. To me it smells like bad pho or something. Must be because of the cilantro. But the bad part would be what you associate with mold/mildew and dirt. To me it's like a mix of BO and mold/mildew. Really not pleasant and unsettling. Strong as fuck too. It's bizarre how nobody but purebloods can detect it it seems because the vaggots sure as fuck haven't remarked on the smell.

It kills your immune system, according to Pfizer something that shouldn't be there either

Attached: 5pr1yf.jpg (468x886, 148.73K)

I'm having trouble imagining the smell

Interesting. I can’t smell worth shit so I haven’t noticed anything but I’m going to do my best next time I hang around the vaxxed.

You might have a brain tumor or some shit. It can affect your olfactory sensors.

Ever since my gf and I got the coof all farts smell the same, like a city sewage backup, and actual sewage smells much more potent. It’s fucking weird.

>two women
are you sure they're not using the same bodywash or some shit? You never mentioned actually smelling it on a dude besides the bathroom.

And when it affects you, you smell smells that no one else can smell.

my dad was complaining about his own smell not long ago, it was odd too because its something he never really complains about
the faggot is triple jabbed too
looks like the jabbies are rotting from the inside out kek

Monk Ass