Feeling the legit urge of killing someone after reading his opinion on Twitter

Am I the only one here who has experienced this? I want to discuss this and the implications it might have in terms of free speech and public debate.

I'm usually fine with hearing other's people political opinions and I'd say I'm generally tolerant, even though I have some beliefs that I'm not willing to compromise. I'm perfectly OK with people expressing their ideas, no matter how controversial they are.

However, whenever I surf Twitter - I don't even have an account -and I find someone with an opinion I strongly disagree with, I legit feel like snapping his neck. I usually spend weeks reading his tweets just to find more reasons to be angry at him to the point I'd laugh at his mom's face if a car ran him over.

What could be the cause of that? Is there anyone else who knows what I'm talking about?

Attached: 1647695495798.webm (606x766, 822.03K)

autism

Yes, twitter is a demonic virtual space. I feel the same there.
Any Forums is clean, only lust demons lurk here.

Well? Post the tweet

Just don't go to twitter

>Reading Twitter
>Not realizing they are zogbot proxies for a solved market that has existed since ww1
Ngmi

>Any Forums is clean, only lust demons lurk here.
Yeah and it's ok cause they are the cool ones who tell you stuff.

Damn that granny is hot though kinda trashy
Here's my hand

Attached: Snapchat-1081944410.jpg (2082x3840, 1.55M)

if everyman kept women in line like that then we wouldnt have an issue

Nothing is decided on globalist safe spaces. Politics are decided before it hits any forums.

She could be 29 white woman age fast

LMAO..yeah feel the same. I have thoughts of extreme violence towards these twitter faggots.

Faggots just bring twitter here.

ok

>granny

thats a 20 something yo woman...

Oh yeah I have no doubt in my mind we will have to kill these people. It's just thousands of people defending satanic rituals

Attached: 1646017232156~2.jpg (504x510, 76.83K)

It's an attention economy.
People will adapt and use whatever works, even when they don't even realize it on a conscious level. The algorithms reinforce their "correct" choices.
That's why they cause hatred and rage. It's attention after all.

it's overwhelming. you can spend hours surfing through these people's profiles, each more insufferable and annoying than the last, not to mention the pervy sex shit.

Attached: 1646590714894.jpg (960x1280, 158.64K)

>admit you’re a manbaby that can’t control their emotions when they even go out of their way to read things they don’t like online with the express purpose of upsetting themselves to feel validated in a self-righteous borderline paranoid-schizophrenic, and yet entirely self imposed, display of moral peacocking
>expecting to be taken seriously regarding literally anything
>pic rel

Attached: 48769F40-6090-4569-BDC7-92178F988DCC.jpg (625x455, 102.39K)

zoomers are so weird

Twitter is 10x better than Any Forums for news, politics, info, whatever.The only time pol is better is when theres a major happening.
But Im permabanned from twitter so Im stuck here refreshing until I see a nice bunda in the catalog

Same here, i want to kill them

Nah it's normal. I've been feeling the urge to do far worse buddy don't worry. I'm getting really really sick and tired of globohomo and all their lapdog supporters

>webm
I hate the women shake their swampy, wasabi-esque slimy butts during 4+ hour parties, yet I'd still shave my face in their ass crack.
CRACK KILLS

Attached: butt bounce.webm (1280x922, 1.99M)

No fucking way lol shes atleast 40
No she isn't there's no way I know these sluts age really fast but no way.
She also doesn't look too bad though so I'm not sure if she's old and really in shape or if you're axtually right and she just aged fast
Im a zoomer for posting my hand?

Attached: 1645131862279.jpg (498x946, 68.81K)

Everyone feels the exact same way.

Attached: 20220112_000151_IMG_4235.jpg (969x1024, 183.69K)

I have a Twitter account that I use to lurk. I follow mostly art, history, esoteric and x-type accounts. It's pleasant; I rarely see political stuff and if one of the accounts I follow starts getting overtly political I just stop following it. There is some good stuff that survives the sewer pit that is 90% of that place.

>swampy, wasabi-esque slimy butts during 4+ hour parties
ponder the scent

Attached: 1616604528190.jpg (645x773, 94.28K)

that means it's working.

Twitter is the '5 minutes of hate' machine, in case u didn't realize it yet.
it's an instrument of mass pavlowian conditioning.

Wisen up to the Anti-Christ, user !!

Only Twitter I read is from here

Small Dick? Low T?

She's a Jew btw.

Everyone has something that makes them angry and hateful. Recognize your emotional state, and just practice stoicism in the face of that anger, or try to understand and forgive with compassion. Imo, its no ok to hate people.