Jews are only 0...

Jews are only 0.19% of the worlds population while being expelled from hundreds of countries were still able to get control of all the worlds governments, banks, media, academia, art, etc etc. all while topping the statistics in IQ surely they deserve respect. In the world of capitalism and the free market they were able to dominate and be the superior people.

Attached: jews.jpg (800x582, 71.09K)

jewbros...

Attached: 1633823706447.png (1127x155, 21.9K)

I suggest we celebrate their great attention by pointing exactly to where in society there are. I would suggest putting a celebratory medallion, perhaps a gold one on each of their chest. So others can take notice, and use them as example for their own behaviour. Perhaps this medallion should be shaped as a start of david, perhaps it should also say "jude" and be mandatory for each individual who belongs to that group. That was we can be sure we won't miss any important lesson we can learn from this group of talented people.

I'm beginning to suspect the hatred of ordinary white people against Jewish whites, except for Nazism. Mainly because of poverty, poor white people hate all rich people. Although Jewish whites are no different from ordinary whites in appearance.

In China, the poor hate capitalism and capitalists. Because we are basically the same nationally.

Attached: -4a4e4d1ff723ea1c.jpg (438x640, 15.69K)

Jews clearly are superior. Picrel was the smartest man in the Confederacy

Attached: Judah_P_Benjamin_crop.jpg (1870x2322, 1.75M)

Poor white trash are lazy fucks with little or no education who are no better than the niggers they claim superiority over. It's why Heroin and Meth exist. Alcohol doesn't do it for them anymore.

>while being expelled from hundreds of countries
>they deserve respect.
Don't forget all those countries that expelled them let them in in the first place
Shit get expelled from assholes, doesn't mean it should be celebrated, just gotten rid off.

>0.19%
it will be zero soon

Attached: 16236848162822319.png (1456x1696, 1.52M)

It doesn't have to be that complicated user. Just look for white people that aren't drug addicts or obese

I hear conflicting things on Jewish IQ. Some studies have it at 114, but are accused of selection bias. Taking the Ashkenazi percent of Israel and Israel's average IQ of 95, suggests 103-105. Are they IQ 105 scammers, or are they really 114? I don't know.

Even if they're 114, America should have 6.5 million Whites above 130, and only 1.0 million Jews above 130. Their extreme domination suggests something besides raw intelligence.

I suggest their success is in large part due to:
1) Belonging to a racial supremacy ethnocult: It promotes teamwork, and gives a basis to behave like sociopaths.
2) A natural predisposition to undermine their host countries and weedle for position. Most races would just like to be left alone, the Jew is more inclined to instigate.

So, I say, its 1 part wit, 1 part evil, 1 part cooperation.

Attached: 1589203101354.jpg (640x706, 59.33K)

After 20 years of war in Afghanistan, all the US really got was drugs. The military and politicians make money by selling Afghan drugs produced by the Taliban. Destroy your own people, they really deserve to be executed.

tired of this faggy narrative

jews didn't conquer anything, they didn't build anything, they didn't create anything

they are evil

they aren't superior, they're just pieces of shit, let's not pretend there's anything remotely redeeming about them

Attached: bigfan.gif (250x401, 3.78M)

We're not at our best, but if every Jew evaporated tonight, I think white people over a couple generations would tend back towards an equilibrium closer to the late 19th century in terms of being civilized, and from our interest in eugenics when not indoctrinated to fear it, we'd improve over what we've ever been before.

Attached: Man in white.jpg (216x252, 17.34K)

imagine taking the kikepill this hard

just call the local synagogue and sign up as a shabbos goy, faggot

Attached: liberal capitalism.jpg (2064x1080, 527.52K)

Jews are destroyers they are the masterminds of globohomo and the reason everything is shit. Yes they are cunning and are excellent and intelligent parasites I will give them that but in terms of intelligence that can be used for good they are the biggest retards. The reason why they are unable to survive when left to their own self determination, they need a host.

Without them parasitizing us it is without question the white race would be exploring different solar systems by now. Jews are the great repressors and responsible for all dark ages

>In the world of capitalism and the free market they were able to dominate and be the superior people.
Then why do they usually look like they're homeless?

Attached: homelessjew.jpg (781x439, 46.58K)

Does this guy look like he had a home?

He was basically the top Jew.

Attached: rabbi2.jpg (800x889, 93.83K)

Jews conquered palestine
Ancient jews conquered the surrounding tribes
Built Israel
Built ancient Israel and Judah
Why do you lie?

If I had a shekel for every time you posted this...

Go suck the Jewish cock harder you chinkoid.

Ps. Chinks love Jews and look up to Jews, they understand they are schemers and want to be like them. They don’t see anything wrong with what Jews do. Chinks and Jews are of the same spirituality, both the sons of Cain

Attached: 0CF1CCD0-C601-41DF-86B2-96BA3EFDF7B5.jpg (661x698, 73.35K)

It's cost effective!

Attached: 1621695938655.jpg (1024x683, 92.89K)

More Jews than Natives, but Jews get more cash & help from white Christian Americans.

Even hitler didnt want to exterminate anybody. Just send them back where they came from. There were niggers in the SS and africans name their kids after him (like that namibian guy).

They conquered using the same tactics they are deploying in the west. Not by fighting like warriors do. The Jewish weapon is their subversion and schemes like fractional reserve banking and interest

The US always had drugs, it just became cheaper after we captured the poppy fields.
> "He who controls the poppies, controls the world."