Now that the dust has settled...

now that the dust has settled, what was the point of the optics wars besides turning the entire eceleb sphere into a bunch of cringecows?

Attached: nick-fuentes-kiss.jpg (2000x1000, 117.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3K-99jYWtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Getting people in congress to support you ?

Support you start wars for Israel? Lmao

Now that the dust has settled, anybody here who follows any e-celebs is retarded. Once you get redpilled you should leave that shit behind. I've been redpilled for years and haven't watched a video by any of these fucking weirdos since before the 2016 election.

Stop watching these people, go dig up the old videos of Dr.Pierce if you need guidance. The things he has to say are 6 gorillion times more relevant than whatever zoomer faggots are up to these days.

Attached: William_Luther_Pierce.jpg (1200x1786, 236.59K)

Any Forums really never understood what Optics mean kek.

Attached: 798be02abf0e432a.jpg (400x400, 33.22K)

enlighten me

Has amounted to nothing because politicians are just instruments for elites to enact the change they want.

It means different things to different people.

To boomers and conservatives it means cucking as hard as you can and trying to appease your enemies by acting like you're a harmless good boy. They think that if they "turn the other cheek" and act nice that everyone will come around to their side.

To me it means not sending ugly people and/or weirdos out to do recruiting.

Attached: intersectional pedes.jpg (1330x946, 263.48K)

>what was the point
Narcissism

No one cares

it's no use explaining it to you if you still don't get it
keep failing for yet another generation

this is literally "its not my job to educate you sweaty" talk

The point was trying to deny the entire reason why you're engaged in politics in the first place, in order to appeal to an imaginary audience of normies who are secretly White Nationalists but will only respond to men in suits. In other words, it was a self-defeating cycle of idiocy that fooled no one, least of all the system.

nick is a plant

Is he on drugs? The sweating tonight is very sus

optics does nothing

Then explain it.

Well we found out Richard Spencer was a faggot fed who supports Biden. So thank God Nick scared people away from him whenever he could, same for Patriot Front and all these other obvious fed honeypots.

i hate nick the spick so much mike enoch is the only good guy on the e right

>Getting people in congress to support you ?
Every single GOP politician that was tricked into supporting FedPAC III has since disavowed Spicolas over his Putin chant. Amazing optics, groypercucks.

Shut up, you aren't even a real country nigger faggot.

OH NONONONONONONO

youtube.com/watch?v=i3K-99jYWtg

I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD, GROYPERSISTERS

Cope. They still came and sucked Fuentes' toes just to get a chance to speak at his event. You are a disgrace.

Attached: franc.jpg (630x1200, 101.04K)

Copium. Spicolas himself said that they were tricked by MILO into attending, who despite being a gay pedophile still has pull in the GOP fringes. Really activates teh almonds.