Is this the power the bible gives you?

is this the power the bible gives you?

Attached: 1629509662065.png (667x490, 80.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/31291030/#31291030
youtu.be/bVssIIRsRZ4?t=1181
youtu.be/QG_JJ3Gqd-8?t=883
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idumaeans
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Strabo/16B*.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strabo
youtu.be/_1OVwuCdkK4?t=282
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white people were created from adam
adam was made in His image and nowhere in scripture does it detail their features as such

Son of god

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

>I am better than everyone because my people went and lived in shady forests and became albinos

we were created by a divine being

Attached: 1636415084380.png (1303x867, 174.37K)

incorrect
adam itself means able to turn rosy of cheeks
only white people can do this as we are created by God

Attached: 1635281215513.png (1334x1088, 1.03M)

did I ruined the whole cope by simply questioning the very first premise?
T O P
K
E
K

no you ignored the response like a colored retard darkie would

>Sun of God
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/31291030/#31291030

Attached: 4chanoi.png (1534x972, 594.12K)

>Jeebus wuz Whyte n sheeeeit!!!!

Whites are the true niggers of the world

Based. Niggers are not humans and anyone who has spent any time around them knows this.

Attached: niggers are apes.jpg (621x1000, 366.8K)

Adam comes from the root word Aw-dawm which means to be able to blush
Also Jesus said my beloved are FAIR and RUDDY
The nazarines are WHITER THAN MILK and MORE RUDDY THAN RUBIES
Fair = pale
Ruddy = reddish
The root word for Arab (ereb i think) means to darken and to be mixed race
They have to be lighter skinned than Arabs which means to darken and mix therefore they're white

Attached: 1643609472093.jpg (750x576, 220.93K)

Absolute BS adam in hebrew and greek mean "son of the red Earth" and earth, man, soil. Complete leap saying it must mean wypepo kek and not just whites turn rosy in the cheeks ya moron e.g. East Asians also experience various levels of facial flushing.
The a b s o lu t e s t a t e of christains -- first making ship up then not even knowimg basic biology

no the image shows how adam is used in hebrew
verb form it is used in the bible to describe even
reddened in the face cause she was white
only white people can

the chosen are white darkie

No you're just a retarded faggot who doesn't know anything

Attached: 1641580187334.jpg (750x744, 273.03K)

>Also Jesus said my beloved are FAIR and RUDDY
post said verses so I can check og words pls

>retarded faggot
Breaking ephesians 5:4 already? Kek like a true christain now repent ya cuck

the OG words will be in greek you stupid fuck
you don't read ancient greek (clearly cause you're saying nothing but stupid shit)

Attached: 1640044335777.jpg (828x522, 62.26K)

>SAUCELESS PICREL SAYS SO
k

While you may be right that the real Jews are white, all can come to Christ:

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

This doesn't mean, however, that there aren't 2 bloodlines. It just isn't based ok skin color. I think it is possible there was a bloodline split (Cain and Abel) and we have the humans and the reptilian beings.

I have a lot of friends from Africa that are Christian, and truly some of the nicest people I ever met.

youtu.be/bVssIIRsRZ4?t=1181
you gonna watch it?

that's because all those people were white back then
he's saying that we're all God's chosen (white) and not random names like jew or greek
youtu.be/QG_JJ3Gqd-8?t=883

Attached: 1642293880423.png (1213x677, 888.36K)

also referenced here
greeks knew they were God's chosen from noah

Attached: 1629238609659.png (1247x731, 777.56K)

Kek pharmakeia means a shitton of things you absolute christain
>the use or the administering of drugs
poisoning, sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry, herb; a drug, poisonous potion; magic (potion), dye, raw material for physical or chemical processing.
But it obviously means what you want it to mean right. COPE

I got a copy of E Raymond Capt. book "Missing Links" and read it. He makes some pretty amateurish mistakes.

Like for example, he claims that the people on the Behistun Rock inscription are the leaders of the ten tribes of Israel when they're not. They're actually different kings that the Assyrians conquered. They can be identified by accompanying inscriptions that bear their names.

Attached: he_lied.jpg (1486x464, 139.22K)

are you vaxxed?

Attached: 1632859403531.jpg (225x225, 12.18K)

>you don't read ancient greek
I read modern greek as well as latin. How bout you christain that doesnt know about the shitton of meanings for a single greek word

No way. Unlike christians that should be bc romans 13 says all authority is sanctioned by god and is to be followed
>INB4 MUH NON VALID SYSTEM
every single christian empire like that of constatine's was managed and endured by breaking most if not all commandments within and outside its borders. so bye bye cop out

if you know greek then this should help you understand things
edomites larp from when they killed a judean king

Even the Greeks knew that the (Jews) Edomites were not Judahites or Isrealites.
>keep in mind this was BEFORE there was ONE Christian alive

Edomites of Canaanite arabid blood
"The western extremities of Judæa towards Casius are occupied by Idumæans(Edomites), and by the lake [Sirbonis], The Idumæans (Edomites) are Nabatæans (Arabs-Mixed Race), when driven from their country by sedition, they passed over to the Judaeans ((The Kingdom of Judah Judahites (Israelites)), and adopted their customs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idumaeans

Translation: The Jews (Edomites by tribe and Arab by Race) moved into the Kingdom of Judea.
(They murdered the last Judean Isrealite King John Hyrcanus II.)

-Strabo, Geography 16.2.34 (23 AD)
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Strabo/16B*.html

Strabo was a Greek Historian that lived between 63 BC – 24 AD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strabo

They [Edomites] killed Hyrcanus four years later and then they kicked out all the Judahites from the Temple.
-- Josephus (Antiquities XV, 6, 1)

Attached: 1640856325222.jpg (919x593, 219.34K)

youtu.be/_1OVwuCdkK4?t=282
even the scythians knew they were from noah

Attached: 1640773218976.png (782x684, 1016.63K)

>Notice how the christain immediately ignores his buffoonery and changes topic
Their eternal (((tactics)))

>portugal
>Seething over not being white
KEK. You should not racemix. Your ancestors fucked up bigtime.

if you know greek then respond to you're the one ignoring everything you dumb darkie bitch

ofc the eternal christain doesnt address any point and strawmans kek

You can check strong definitions yourself. The other user is correct. Adams means to blush/ruddy.

you keep changing subject and never address the point now go on address this so I can laugh at your eternal damnation for not following gods word

noah was chosen cause he was pure of blood
abraham was chosen cause he was pure of blood
jacob was chosen of the twins cause he didn't go fuck canaanites
jews have canaanite blood
whites do not

these are historical genetic and literal fact that can not be argued

whites are chosen
jews are race mixers

in the bible anyone who race mixes outside of the admite line dies a permanent death
in the bible if you remain faithful to the adamite kind then you're going to receive eternal life

that's that the bible says
do not race mix

esau and cain race mixed
they were cast out from everyone else

that's what the bible says
what you say isn't what the bible says
what you say is anything you think sounds edgy cause your arguments only rely on your ability to lie instead of history

you are not chosen
you're a darkie
hated

quote jesus saying that
here's a quote from jesus
>And you took up the tent of Moloch, and the star of the god Remphan, the images which you made to worship; and I will remove you beyond Babylon.
>Note this: I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

Attached: 1630582397622.jpg (1280x1280, 193.3K)