SQUAWK ALERT 7600

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 11.13.14 PM.png (1182x1004, 878.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensky-network.org/network/alerts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nuke on board
3/22

At least tell what that funny words mean

Attached: Evolution.jpg (1080x1310, 538.44K)

Attached: FObCecIXMAM6Ytw.jpg (1280x1024, 211.94K)

opensky-network.org/network/alerts

SQWUAK SQWUAK NIGGARS

It just disappeared...

Is a nuke dropping on las vegas?

bruh thats a beech craft plane i would be more surprised if it didnt crash

This raises even more questions you aero nigger. What is a squawk and why should someone care?

this

>This raises even more questions you aero nigger. What is a squawk and why should someone care?
Let me google that for you:

There are 3 emergency transponder codes reserved to let ATC know exactly what type of emergency you are having.
7500 – Hijacking.
7600 – Lost radio/communications.
7700 – General Emergency (Engine Failure, Medical Emergencies, etc) Simple enough right?

Why Las Vegas? How do we know they are going to nuke Vegas? Did the nuke go off just now?

Could you please explain in heterosexual terms?
Thanks

Flight simulator nerds are aids.

Huh?
What does this mean? What is a squawk? What is being displayed in the image?
I don't automatically know what all of this means, I don't follow radar autism.

>t. Journo who just wrote a story on a crashing twin-engined beechcraft.

The twin-engine Beechcraft Baron spun in circles like a merry-go-round until met its untimely demise – slamming into the Earth.
The plane was carrying two passengers when it crashed 500 yards North of Red Bug Elementary School, which is located at 4000 Red Bug Lake Road in Casselberry on Monday at 11 a.m., police said. Neither of the passengers survived.
The passengers were John Dye, 43, and Mary Joehrendt, 49.
No signals were received from the aircraft since its takeoff in Apopka 30 minutes before the crash, the Federal Aviation Administration said. According to the F.A.A., the cause of the crash was not immediately determined.
The crash was reported simultaneously by school officials and the pilot of a private aircraft flying nearby, local police said.
Hundreds of students from Red Bug Elementary School were outside at the time of the crash and witnessed the incident.
“It went ‘round and ‘round then it went down;” said first-grade student Beth Maceldon, 5. “We all screamed and someone told us to go inside.”
Blackwell lived at 2221 E. Spring Circle in Winter Park and was a licensed flight instructor. Dye, of 617 N.W. Interlachen Ave., Winter Park, was an architect.
“The plane glided for a moment and one engine restarted and sputtered out.” said James Lavendar. “The plane went into a tailspin and plunged downward into the field.” Lavendar lives next to the school at 3900 Red Bug Lake Road.
The aircraft was flying at about 1,500 feet when both engines stalled, Lavendar estimated.
Despite the 100s of students on the playground and others being on a “nature hike” 200 yards from the crash; no observers of the crash were injured.
Students were herded back into the school because of the crash, principal Joan Foonman said.
School telephone lines were ringing relentlessly with calls from worried parents who thought the plane crashed at the school.

Attached: the media.jpg (8336x3208, 2.79M)

B52

>Beech Bonanza
glow op confirmed

So some old boomer is drunk behind the wheel on his ancient plane and doesn't respond to the radio or it just broke. Wow!

Attached: 1640554762441.webm (426x240, 401.62K)

>7600 – Lost radio/communications
>Squawk: to utter a loud, harsh cry
"Hey everybody you can't hear me!"
what

>it takes a flight sim nerd to explain what can be googled in 5 seconds flat
>you have aids, not me

He knew ahead of time didnt he??

Attached: 1647826253566.jpg (615x769, 38.32K)

Squawk is radio transmission from the transponder, who's job is normally too transmit the airplane's location. Getting a squawk code means shit is happening with the airplane. In this case, the plane lost it's radio, which is pretty damn bad.

Of the radio is so fucked that they have to use the transponder, they're have deep problems.