>IS IT GAME OVER FOR PUTIN?
>THE PATHETIC ECONOMY OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION
>THE INEVITABLE COLLAPSE OF PUTIN'S RUSSIA
>WHY RUSSIA IS SHRINKING
>WAR IN UKRAINE: DEATH OF PUTIN'S RUSSIA
>WHY RUSSIA IS LOSING THE WAR
>150000000 DEAD RUSSIANS ON PUTIN'S HANDS
>HOW THE WEST STOPPED PUTIN

Attached: 1619615188376.gif (348x498, 3.95M)

Just a reminder that at this point in 2003 the USA had successfully toppled the capital and overthrown the government of a country full of sandniggers who hated America on the other side of the planet.

200 US troops died accomplishing this.

apples and oranges
Putin is trying to repatriate Ukraine, not flatten it and kill everyone

so its game over for putin?

The US spent trillions of dollars trying to nation build after the invasion, what the fuck are you talking about?
It's the end of the idea that the Russian military would last more than a few months against NATO for sure

go in then you fucking pussy

Jewtube gonna Jewtube.

Attached: 1647813111232.jpg (899x990, 334.62K)

>Not my problem

>The US spent trillions of dollars trying to nation build
lol no, they spent it bribing warlords and importing extremely overpriced amenities for the occupying force.
And we also need to account for the fact that most of that money was embezzled by politicians and military contractors. This is America, after all.
You're just making up excuses because you don't want to admit the truth. You're probably an Atlantic Council shill.

>The US spent trillions of dollars trying to nation build after the invasion
Of course an anglo would believe such an absurd notion. It's really embarrassing to even be a half anglo at this point. I don't even want to be associated with you people at this point, you are warmongers and that's it.

America wasn't trying to repatriate a muslim country on the other side of the world though.
More like trying to prep them for becoming Greater Israel.

>The eternal anglo retardation appears ITT
Try winning the battle over tooth decay then we can talk about war

I said trying, nobody could have made Iraq a success story if they tried. Fact is the US could have just carpet bombed Iraq to shit and let the Sunnis, Shia and Kurds have at it, but they decided to try and build a fucking democracy instead and paid the price.

This whole invasion is going to blow up in Putin's face just like Iraq, you think whatever shit-for-brains puppet he sticks on the throne is going to be able to keep the peace for five minutes without a massive Russian military presence?

So Russia, due to this, supposed to simply surrender?

Just remember all the dumb COVID videos and vaccine videos they had on the same thing

Whenever the mainstream media is promoting something, they're always wrong

Are you not counting the month of indiscriminate bombing against civilians now?

I'm sure they'll win in the end, could take 15,000 Russian soldiers at this rate. Then maybe 20 years of occupation before a final, graceless withdrawal. In the age of nation-states and nationalism colonial ventures are virtually impossible, remember nationalism is what bought colonialism down in the first place.

But really, in terms of propaganda, this war is already lost. The US invasion of Iraq was a paralysing show of force that demonstrated American military exceptionalism and reach. This is the opposite of that.

They were supposed to not do it in the first place. They coulda just not invaded Ukraine. Nothing would have happened and life would carry on as normal for everyone.

Attached: 3D31D9E9-5E70-4207-860E-8DB75E8202DD.jpg (1170x1030, 1.08M)

sounds fucking lame
i hope putin will do the right thing and fire nukes at US

We also bombed the ever living fuck out of Iraq for a month straight before we sent a single soldier into the ground.

why would you go on youtube outside of cat or food videos
also do ruskies really?

Attached: russian drunk snack.png (1135x618, 356.18K)

That’s because The pentagon isn’t full of the mentally deranged.

Attached: D82C1BE8-BD9B-41F5-A718-5FD3E4685CC2.jpg (1170x818, 416.65K)

and then everybody clapped

"copy what the US did in Iraq" isn't a very good gameplan thou. Especially when you have to live next to those people when it's all over.

It is strange the Russian Air Force isn't playing a bigger role. Given the extent of artillery shelling and missile strikes it's obvious they're not too worried about appearances. Could be they're being held in reserve in case NATO does decide to intervene, having the VKS crippled would basically put the Russians at their mercy.

Has even one thing come true yet?

Attached: 2 WEEKS.png (1080x958, 207.16K)

Damn, I could go for some dried calamari right now

Smoked russian shit is always tasty because they go HAM on the salt

I mean, what is the airforce supposed to do, really?

They knocked out all of the drones and planes, it's not like they can go to fucking cities and do fly by's trying to aim at apartment buildings