Dam wyte boys dis not inuff

dam wyte boys dis not inuff

mynorthwest.com/3399911/rantz-wa-schools-adopt-race-based-discipline-white-students-get-harsher-punishment/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-22 000501.png (1259x179, 29.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHxfOZH8cew
mynorthwest.com/3399911/rantz-wa-schools-adopt-race-based-discipline-white-students-get-harsher-punishment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do non-whites have such an insane fetish for white people

youtube.com/watch?v=CHxfOZH8cew

I'm sure a website with this at the top is going to give me unbiased takes

Attached: 1616813374491.png (800x240, 70.96K)

I know this par for the course these days, but this is insanely evil.

Deep down they know their place

Attached: Boss.jpg (500x339, 92.13K)

>mynorthwest.com/3399911/rantz-wa-schools-adopt-race-based-discipline-white-students-get-harsher-punishment/

Can you dispute the facts of article? Do you live in Washington State perhaps?

Why don't we redpill White children? Put up posters near schools and tell them to organize and resist.

it was already like this de facto, now its simply de jure. nothing has changed in reality.

This has been the case for 30 years though
Niggers will start an all-out gang war brawl in the lunch room and get 2 days of in-school suspension
A white kid gets caught without a bathroom pass and they get the same
Public schools are poison to white childrens' mind

>The district is majority-minority, with 28% white students.
you live in a conquered nation. simple as

Academic dishonesty is interesting

>mynorthwest.com/3399911/rantz-wa-schools-adopt-race-based-discipline-white-students-get-harsher-punishment/
>“What if, you know, just saying, like, in my background, what if that type of rule that we broke was more acceptable at my house, right, versus your house?” Veliz said. “And, you know, when I’m talking to them, like, ‘hey, you know, what, actually, I thought I was okay, I thought it was fine to grab that piece of pizza before anybody else. Because in my house, I’m allowed to do that.’ Right?”
in my house im allowed to say the nword?

I'm not reading some facebook boomer drivel. Don't care, not my problem. If you send your kids to public school, you get what you deserve anyway.

>Public schools are poison to white childrens' mind
I don't know user. If it wasn't for the insane hatred I recieved I might not be here.

but race isnt real?

Attached: i dont see colour.jpg (1080x772, 131.12K)

If you send your kids to public school, you're a bad parent

This is why I'm so wary about homeschooling or private school
If my kids grow up never having been around a nigger (to protect them), they might end up relaxing as adults and getting brainwashed and fucked over somehow
If you can't break the thinking of "black people are just like the rest of us!" you will be victimized, end of story

>I'm not reading
But you posted a screenshot so it looks like you have a dog in this fight. Do you live in Washington? I'd love to meat you.

spoken like a true JEW

Attached: 1594549298373.jpg (634x697, 118.91K)

>You clicked on it and looked at the top of the page so you really care!
t. retard
Yeah, the very Jewish position of "don't send your kids to public school to be indoctrinated by the ZOG"

trial by fire

before anyone says "not my problem." i live in texas and some faggot marxist superintendent from virginia was hired into our local school district and is implementing all the things you could imagine he would try to implement. these people are a cancer and they will go out of their way to make it your problem eventually.
>Democrats passed a law implementing cultural competency standards and training for schools and school boards. The intent was to provide tools that will lead to “dismantling institutional racism in public schools.”

spics lack abstract thinking so the only thing they consider is "how does this directly impact me?"

Attached: 1541558120506.png (164x237, 3.48K)

Now the Jew tries to blend in. Just drive a Tesla too, right?

look at the vide mongrel

no. it's the very jewish position of "ignore a problem in your country because it doesn't affect your immediate life RIGHT NOW." what happens when they ban homeschooling?

You are a JEW with the position of "I have a little money so i am better than all the other whites whom cant send their kids to private school because wealth was consolidated into the hands of the chosen people." Even if you arent a kike you are no better than them. GTFO our board. This is a board for those who love themselves and their race as a whole.

Attached: AH63.jpg (1024x512, 52.21K)

>filtering information by logos and brands
truly an intellectual

Attached: w58w568w56.jpg (500x420, 95.33K)

this guy gets it

Attached: aHApproved.jpg (480x289, 10.71K)

This place was much better when it was stormfront-lite. A true reminder of why I stay on Any Forums.
I'm not saying ignore the problem, but send your kids to be indoctrinated by your enemies. That's fairly common sense.
You don't need money to avoid public school. Get a wife who does her job and don't live in a place where you need two incomes. These places exist, but bugmen like you who immediately think they can't afford things will never make it.

Attached: 1631654080984.gif (240x228, 856.93K)

Niggers belong in an industrial grinder, not a school.

>what happens when they ban homeschooling?
I leave the country. This country is lost already because the people are shit. We deserve our government.

Tell me how you dont have a wife and live in real America without telling me you are a kike who lives in Kiryas Joel, New York

Attached: 1542328618187.gif (500x332, 997.47K)

>gym rat
that explains the lacunas mentales.

We've already had something like this for decades, it's called "zero tolerance"
Schools suspend or expel anyone for fighting instead of using any discretion, this way more white kids can get expelled and even out the numbers of expelled black kids.