Would manlets be permitted to breed in the ethnostate?

Would manlets be permitted to breed in the ethnostate?

Attached: 1643993946574.jpg (432x767, 88.25K)

They'd be promoted to sneed.

I’m just saying if all 8 billion of us were 6 and a half feet tall, 220 pounds of pure muscle, we would have an incredibly harder time feeding everyone.

This sounds like a catfish profile a manlet set up to entrap and murder talls.

>4'11''

That's dwarf status even mext to manlets

Define manlet. Keep in mind that men 6ft or taller are only like 15% of the total male population.

She's a 4' 11" squirt and demands a guy 16" taller?

Attached: Women's Suffrage.jpg (382x585, 43.35K)

hand any woman a langth of rope and ask them to measure out 6' and they will all fail. Women who say they like "six feet tall" do not literally mean "72 inches tall". They're using that phrase to mean "taller than me".

No

Kek, this girl's grammar and spelling is at elementary level, no one is going to want her retarded kids.

5’10” minimum height to breed.

No, only me

>if all 8 billion of us were 6 and a half feet tall
then 7' would be the new manlet cut off

Short women make short men. Pass on the midge

>also no facial hair
She’s the dude in the relationship guaranteed.

>4'11"
LMAO just throw the bitch around what is she even gonna do? Literally a garden gnome lmao

>7' becomes the new minimum
>8' tall crippled growth hormone diseased freaks start slaying pussy
>9' tall genetically modified mutants in power wheelchairs appear and take the women
>10' tall bedridden and permanently catheterized Chads are the future of humanity

4'11"? Bitch ain't a woman, she's a fleshlight

>She's a 4' 11" squirt and demands a guy 16" taller?
Thank the LORD for volleyball gals.

I am normal height 6 foot tall, but I feel sad for manlet, I know plenty of them are smarter than me, and fell that the gene pool will suffer when women won't fuck anything the same size as them, my mass hasn't helped my brain.
I hope you manlettes kill alot of chads in a collapse, I hope I survive the chaos between these two extremes

>4'11"
Nah, I like long legs and don't want manlet children. Cock wouldn't fit anyways. And she's an obvious bitch. Next!

and she probably beats you basketball

>Implying decisions will be made by non manlets kek

Attached: 1646265757026.jpg (400x400, 23.04K)

lol, thats a good idea.....

>imagine bruising her cervix every time you fuck
gimme an amazon please

I'm 5'6" and I would look tall next to her
Women retarded

kek, you have a point.

A man wrote this you dumb fagcels

I hurt my wife at times and she is 5'10". This is why I laugh at short girls and those hapa shills. Wouldn't happen even if I wanted it.

just be born on the moon bro

No.
Women will be assigned to Chads for breeding only.
All women will lose any political freedom.
Chads will only have half their political freedoms because there is a chance for them to be influenced by their breeding women.
If Chad refuses this system he will be killed by an incel.
All manlests will be assigned a companion-bot.
That is all.

Yeah, but if you only count men under 35 (dating age), then at least 1/3 are over 6'0.

It's not like you'll have a choice...
No manlets, no military.

Attached: 1643514563167.jpg (1018x1024, 99.66K)

Wow look anons a naive delusional midget chick with currently low body fat...

Attached: 20210627_071354.gif (392x498, 3.57M)

>that feel when you have told women to their tiny faces that you would break them in half with your dick while giggling

Attached: 1620781919404.jpg (827x1024, 77.71K)

I wish I had 1/10th this cunt’s confidence kek

> looks like that
> being fussy

she's about to get a wake up call

4 11
Thinks she can make demands on height
Maybe fling material, but unless you want manlet babies avoid breeding

Any dumb cunt that writes shit like that deserves some stupid ass nigger to treat her like crap. Cuz dats wat da nigs do. Use those white cunts.

How tall is 4’11 in meters ?
And how tall is 185 cm in foots?
Am I one of the chosen ones ?

Let me tell you a secret.

This girl is a hole. That’s it. She offers nothing truly valuable. Her feelings are useless to anyone. Her thoughts are empty. Her ability as a companion is worthless to a degree that is difficult to express in the written word. She’s vein and stupid.

Completely, worthless fucking waste of humanity.

Men should mock her and ruin her life so other women can see why they should be better than a worthless hole.

Attached: IMG_0403.jpg (480x599, 52.34K)

1pbtid D&C thread

Powerful and brave.

A strong woman who knows what she wants.

Gross abs. Muscular women look disgusting. I get it when they’re in their 30s and 40s and have had a few kids but even then it looks gross. Just a waste on a 21 year old, only a fag would want to fuck that

OP is a jew

Attached: Fem4.jpg (917x586, 190.68K)

That's fair.

But I only date with girls who have no tattoos or children and own their home.

I'd happily die alone in my comfy bed in my clean, quiet home than settle for a useless cunt.

Attached: 1626109069010.jpg (634x810, 296.13K)

Let her have this one user. This app is literally the only time she will have any meaning/ power in her life let her enjoy it.

Attached: 1647655170114.jpg (960x782, 101.05K)

the day when she smashes into the wall at breakneck speed literally cannot come soon enough