Aviation experts are baffled

>Jet
>Missile
Like the jet (missile) that crashed into the pentagon? Was this really a chinese hyper-sonic missile gone awry?

Attached: jpg.jpg (831x808, 62.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/could-one-world-favorite-jets-175333543.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525
1001crash.com/transport-page-plane_database-lg-2-aviation-boeing-plane-accident-aeronautical-history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese pilots?

Attached: Chinese_mortar.webm (640x360, 202.35K)

You just push the stick forward.

Haven't really read much beyond what I saw this morning but it seems like it was a chink pilot being suicidal. Not sure why he would do that in a loaded plane but thinking isn't their strong suit.

skyking, obama, klaus schaub, germanwings pilot, malaysia, air asia
pick 1

It kinda even looked like a missile in the vid out in the webs.

>How could an Amerimutt designed Boeing passenger plane possibly crash for the 100th time

Attached: 1634457713276.jpg (354x456, 49.71K)

Qrd?

it was probably a suicidal insect pilot with no soul

wouldn't the plane over-g and break apart first?

CFIT, duh.

news.yahoo.com/could-one-world-favorite-jets-175333543.html

This is why you don't fly. Every time you fly you are entering a lottery to be squished like a bug.

My x-wife Linda

is she ok?

sounds AZN

>but it seems like it was a chink pilot being suicidal

this desu, seems like the baneposting pilot from a few years ago in Europe who crashed into a mountain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525

1001crash.com/transport-page-plane_database-lg-2-aviation-boeing-plane-accident-aeronautical-history.html

It's likely that a low level binary sequence was injected into the power disconnect linkage. The primary flight control systems can only be overridden in this fashion thru a hard override of ailerons and vertical stabilization systems.

I can think of a few kits that can do this sort of damage, never heard of them being used on an airplane..

the "jet"

Attached: china-jet.jpg (1280x720, 62.3K)

How many aids researchers were on the plane? It’s impossible for planes to dive straight down like a missile. The wings provide too much drag and lift (which isn’t even real, but that’s a different topic)

the webm, not much to go on

Attached: 1647870976981.webm (672x670, 925.09K)

china be
china do

Typical fascist, a raging fucking pussy

That is ABSOLUTELY malicious code.

Until proven otherwise it is nearly impossible for a passenger jet to come to this angle without a fucking massive internal failure. Someone hacked this plane out of the sky LOL

737-800 is a good safe plane..i'm going with suicide pilot theory.

Everytime you drive a car, you have a chance of getting into a wreck. Buses crash. You can get hit as a pedestrian. A meteor could fall on your house. Stop being a fearful fag.

call me crazy but that appears to be a ufo crash and china wants to keep their roswell all to themselves.

>whoop whoop stall
>whoop whoop stall
ok i'll just pull back on the stick

To me it looks like a faster than light secret missile technology that China has

Bob Saget autopsy records lost in tragic aviation accident outside Guanlong

its a normal freefall. plane crash from verticle freefall all the time. go check out the show mayday/air disasters. when something bad happens up in the sky planes tend to free fall at all angles

>amerimutt engineering

Don't care. I'll just wait for the Air Disasters episode.

Attached: 802_0_0_01_1250x675.jpg (1250x675, 108.17K)

remember when the ussr shot down korean airlines flight 007 and after being blown apart in mid-air by a missile launched from a fighter jet it still did not take such a trajectory to the ground... truly strange...

Alright im gonna sound like a major fag but I've watched every episode of mayday.

That thing plummeted out of the sky from cruising altitude at that angle for no apparent reason. Massive internal failure, mechanical or malicious.

>be me, chonger
>buy boeing cause chongers cant make planes
>skimp on maintenance
> horizontal stab fall off

why would boeing do this?