I haven’t attempted suicide in over 7 years

What gives? I thought we were targeted individuals.
I’m in constant reach if firearms, yet ever since I left CO, the felling just isn’t there.

Attached: F1A1EF72-CB4C-456A-AD97-5AF22ED3AE07.jpg (750x990, 656.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NacqQW-SC7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To what state?

AK.

You live in an AK-47?

which bowling alley did you steal that from?

Well it’s constitutional carry, so basically yes.

I have proof that I'm a targeted individual, so to speak, and I'm not even mad. I see the result of my craft.

Why haven't tried suicide in 7 year's?

Please share. Did eBay come after you? Or maybe some feds?
youtu.be/NacqQW-SC7I

The problem was Colorado, what is presumably a gay state

imagine the smell

Mostly because of grizzly bears and Alaskan natives I think.
It’s depressing as hell living with your parents and interacting with various relations subjecting their kin to glownigger tactics in CO. The things these fuckers do to their own children you wouldn’t believe. All the drugs, all the god damned psychiatrists. The richest bastards you ever met.
But once I got away, who knows if it was lack of interaction with these butterfly projects or if I was finally out of their radar (the second I stepped foot in CO i felt immense despair)
I dunno, I might give credence to the 5g types, but I think it’s rather their daughters that spread the insanity.

I also spent some time in CO. Fucked up place chock full of glowniggers second only to VA. Glad you got out. Alaska is cool; I'm glad you are returning to the world.

Thanks user, I hope you got far way as possible.

>Please share. Did eBay come after you? Or maybe some feds?
I can't without doxxing myself. No to the eBay. Feds likely involved.

If you want to live in Alaska so bad, why don't you just move there instead of making these garbage threads pretending you live there?

Attached: pol-283.jpg (242x242, 7.49K)

I always get compliments when I wear my tigers out. Never got the red white and blue pair, but on the list.

Feds came after me too, but their resources are limited in the bush. They like to keep us upstarts privy to guerrilla warfare.

Attached: 62CE73E6-79F3-48DF-AA87-9865B0D511C8.jpg (526x845, 353.73K)

I had some jogger try and steal mine while pumping gas. He was all types of interested, like they were 90’s Jordans.

I'm glad you didn't harm yourself, fren. Have a (you).

Four types, bear with me:
>disfunctionally illiterate (you)
>disfunctinoally literate (most people)
>disfunctionally illiterate (about 30-50% of the population)
>functionally post-literate (the top 0.01%)

>disfunctionally literate*
The people who walk into a store and while standing beneath a restroom sign ask where the restroom is located*

>attempting suicide
How did you fail at that? Was it due to external factors, or lack of preparation/resolve?