Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvzMNLQs3Fc

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-210005_Chrome.jpg (888x506, 364.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xwo0xvn_GOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you for advertising your channel

she was wrong for not returning the cart, the guy was wrong for being an absolute faggot.

Any autist who makes people that mad is based in my book

the crazy self entitled whore who has never been told she's wrong in her entire life
and now that she is, and the opposition won't simply back down, she has a tantrum
She hopes making a big enough scene will cause him to leave, or cause somebody else to intervene, and guess what, it does, because trash whores always get what they want. but don't worry lads, she's already at the wall, in 5 years or less, she won't get shit.

The woman, obviously.

Cart narcs is fucking hilarious.

shes NOT white btw

I can't believe I'm saying this but the woman is right. She is creating job security for walmartanon. Plus the dude is acting like a faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-194650_Gallery.jpg (2280x1080, 455.57K)

love some cart narcs.

watching these increasingly escalate is like a time capsule/case study for the current state of stressed out NPC zombies.
(narcissist pretend creatures)

Attached: Kin-dza-dza-Szene-1.jpg (1480x1080, 234.83K)

>entitled kike
faggot with a camera...kek.

Attached: merchant.lady.jpg (535x685, 132.25K)

He sounds like a cuck and someone needs to punch him to the point of shutting down the channel. He obviously puts stuff on a car that people assume is a sticker that you cannot scrape off and they know their reputation will be ruined on the internet. For what, exactly?

>muh shartmart carts are not in the proper position

has a leaf ever been right? what's wrong up there

Right on. Healthy people walk away from confrontation when they have nothing to gain, especially when in the wrong.

wrong. and gay

It’s not good

>The woman is always wrong obviously because she is a woman, the same gender that dont want to have sex with me.

Any Forums logic

Attached: wew.png (1240x1568, 86.3K)

fpbp

Fuck mall cops

Attached: jKhhI0.gif (320x240, 384.69K)

I love the cart narc guy.

You fuckin retards think agent sebastian needs to advertise on fucking Any Forums?

Both. I hate that annoying faggot and I hate women.

The woman

If it's two women flip a coin

It's okay to be both, user. I won't judge you for it. Cart Narcs are low lifes that spend all day in a parking lot looking for content and shilling shirts and stickers.

Hi Mersh

Yes.

He has 300k subs, he’s been on dr phil and made him look like a fag

Dude sounds like a flaming faggot.

this. cart narcs guy is gay as fuck. he's literally too dumb to understand that not everyone has the time to return the cart every day.

her head should be dunked into an overflowing nigger shit toilet

Attached: entitled cunt.jpg (750x820, 169.65K)

I’ll be happy the day someone fucks up that cart faggot. Faggot ass retarded

Cart narc is a piece of shit. He pretends like the subject of the video is the unreasonable crazy person, but almost all his videos are textbook harassment.
>he doesn't touch anyone
Harassment can be done without touching. He refuses to leave people alone despite being asked repeatedly and continues to call them names and antagonize them, causing severe mental distress (as evidenced by the videos). That's harassment
>they're the ones who are angry, not him!
Yes, they are angry from being harassed by him.
>he's always nice to them!
Nope, calling people names and deliberately causing mental distress, even going so far as to vandalize their vehicles is far from "nice".
>you're just mad because you don't return your cart!
I'm not a povertyfag so all my groceries are delivered to my door.
>you, uhh.... you're just wrong, ok????
Nope.

Link that shit nigga

You coomers are getting weirder and weirder everyday

Mind your own fucking business. Bitch should have ran him over.

I think he sounds like a furry.

The prissy faggot will be executed during the chaos that follows the collapse of the world order. If he does manage to survive, he will be placed into a labor camp for the rest of his life with the other faggots and degenerates who destroyed our society.

The next Australian i see in person, im going to punch them in the fucking face. Just because of this video.

Do you grocery shop every day? You don’t have 30 seconds? Kys lazy bones

What a fucking faggot youtu.be/xwo0xvn_GOg

I haven't listened to those two in forever. They still going?

>taking the side of a fucking nigger

Gay ass boomer

I didn't know there were vigilante cartwheels in America, this whole video looks like a parody of the nihilism of our time. A faggot protecting cart rights and people needing to take out all their frustrations on something so stupid.

Walk your cart back you fat piece of shit.

I'd pay cart narcs all the money in my bank account to do this shit in a >70% nigger neighborhood

He approaches as many niggers as anyone else. He’s got balls of steel

>Faggot ass retarded

mmoobitty bix noooood

Retard this is america

Mersh does the nightwave radio multiple nights a week, he's on youtube going live at times if you want to catch up with him.

Go park my cart, nigger.

this is the ''its 2016'' of replies

hahahaha I fucking love this not gonna lie because normies are so fucking low IQ I love the way they chimp out. This is the difference between us and the animals - the choice of our actions. They are nothing more than dogs, ran by impulse of their nonsentient ancestors.

Seriously. Even if you don't want to put the cart back (I wouldn't), you can still just walk away kek'ing.

>Cart narcs
Do the stupid middle aged white women of this Godforsaken nation not have any fucking thing better to do? I can hear the Smithfield ham in her fucking voice, bitch needs to mind her own business and get on the fucking treadmill already.

Not my problem.

Attached: 84E19436-40A2-47EB-8001-31A86DF062BE.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

You faggots crying boo hoo

Nigga to u retarded
It’s 2022 boomer

throw them both atop the fire.

your churches feature Mary more prominently than Jesus, yes?

Attached: 69bcp9.jpg (631x395, 55.2K)

>no makeup
>decent for her age
>not a land whale
tf is wrong with you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 7.11.16 PM.png (928x920, 1.05M)

I like to kick my shopping cart into the empty end of the parking lot and watch it roll away as I hear Michael Caine's voice say "Some people just want to watch the world burn"

Ok lazybones

“Throws sticker on hood of the car”

>You're falling for her tricks!
kek

Attached: pekora HA HA HA.jpg (680x529, 59.67K)

no i dont and i return the cart. but most of these people, moms with kids at home, seniors, people who have an emergency to attend, just don't have time to take the cart back. the last thing you need is some snivelling faggot bitch crying about the carts. if the queer cares so much take the cart back, don't harass people who have something else to do.

also, the lady is right, they pay employees whose job is to collect the carts, you literally don't have to. if you return the cart you're just giving some lazy zoomer more time to smoke weed behind the store

>walmartanon
It's a Publix bro

Attached: Publix pepe.png (500x522, 125.16K)

people hate gayoids

while others go to fight and die in Ukraine, I only want to serve the cart narcs

Attached: face-Italy-architecture-snake-sculpture-statue-Medusa-mythology-monument-ART-155914.jpg (2048x1367, 735.98K)

Ok boomer