CHINA IS BANKRUPT

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1506067948011728902
JUST IN - #Evergrande to delay publication of audited results for 2021. Trading in the company’s shares is suspended until further notice.
Do they have the right to do that?

Attached: Evergrande.jpg (595x321, 39.43K)

oh shit lmao

They're going to drop it when it's most convenient for them and it causes the most damage, it's going to be beautiful

uhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck

Two weeks

2 more years?

They will publish them in 75 years. Funds are safu and effective.

>This third rate Chinese company you never heard about will finally make China collapse
Hey its 2019 again

FUCK FUCK FUCK AAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>2% of chinas annual gdp
>its over
kys retard

So a literal nothing burger. Cool. Let me know when something happens. Fun fact: nothing ever happens. China is the single world leader right now

Domino effect. A bunch of banks and other businesses with financial ties to Evergrande will be crushed

>no refunds insect goyim!
>ching chong bing bong

Attached: 1647066759652.jpg (823x1160, 508.76K)

what if it means that the USD is dead?

Is this next level signallign US will cease to exist?
322 -> marks the death of that one dude, who was he, remind me

And yet it still stands, even 2 weeks later...

Attached: Yichang-Three-Gorges-Dam-Yangtze-River-China.jpg (1600x1072, 338.39K)

its literally nothing. just means a few printer analysts will have to work an hour overtime until 6pm tomorrow printing an extra billion dollars

That would be right now, the Fed has raised its rates. All the dominoes are in place and the collapse can begin.

2 more weeks, 2 more months, 2 more years...leaf now post store prices so we can laugh about it.

The whole system is about to come down.

IS IT THAT TIME??

Attached: 1647337928427.jpg (1024x809, 107.4K)

I’m dum explain now or fight me

The Fed is going to raise it 6 more times this year. They should wait for as many as they can

damn...

so 2 weeks?