Is Anti-Semitism Actually Just a Polish Psyop to Distract Us from the Polish Lobby?

Give it to me straight, anons. How much of anti-semitism is actually just to distract is from an International Polish Conspiracy?

Attached: 1626939C-3922-41DF-A46C-3E2DD7B728D5.jpg (1200x798, 55.08K)

I've never been more certain of anything in my life than that the Jews are the synagogue of Satan

Nobody cares about Poland. It's some eastern shithole, I don't get why people look at it so much.

Or is that just what the Polish lobby wants us to think?

We enjoy your seething. Your pain is my happiness

That's exactly what you might say if Poland is secretly controlling the world!

I can see why Hitler invaded you first you degenerate sacks of shit.

My grandfather is polish and loves the kikes it makes me sick.
He was donating a bunch of money to those "feed the jews" charities and I ended that shit.

Attached: image0-16-1.png (540x720, 456.25K)

>Poland
>Paradisus Judaeorum
thats all you need to know.

I wonder what they actually do with the "feed the jews" money.

I didn't find anything I trusted completely, but one site claimed that it goes to the Israeli government.

Attached: 1639708249142.jpg (639x614, 98.17K)

I just can't believe people really are that idiotic. Actually giving money to feed one of the richest and most powerful ethnic groups on earth. And then if it supports the Zionist occupation state... that is really evil. All this handwringing and vocal support for Ukraine but no such compassion for the Palestinians from the npcs. Meanwhile, even though I don't actually like Putin- he isn't even trying to genocide the Ukrainians. They just want to place a pro-Russia government. Meanwhile the Zionists actually want to genocide the Palestinians.

Because goyim really are inferior

Pharaoh was powerful in his day... yet his ultimate destination is or was hell. The jews will get whatever is coming to them and there will be justice when all is said and done.

poland is dead, jewish and ukrainian parasites have killed it
rip poland

We're nowhere near as good at this as the jews, but we're scheming, spying and meddling way more than anyone would expect.

I'm taking that as a confession.... how much of the international banking and media do you control? Is the entire world reduced to being slaves of Poland???

No. But if you're smart and paying attention you'll sometimes notice some strange moves by our gov that make you go "huh". And then months or years later it turns out that strange move positioned us perfectly to gain from a new situation that we really, really shouldn't know about. It's spooky.

Give it to me straight, user. Did poles kill the dinosaurs?

Also that just confirms Poland is probably run by the Illuminati/Masons or whatever.

Yes, most likely. Still... I don't know, it somehow has a different feel to it. Maybe a different branch?

My problem with the idea of a global illuminati/jew/whatever conspiracy is if you're bunch of greedy, powerhungry cunts and you control a lot of shit it seems inevitable you will fight for hierarchy, rebel, break off into warring factions.

No, we fermented them into 95% alcohol, then sold it and spent the money on vodka.
It's just how we roll.

/thread