What is Putin's strategy exactly

What is Putin's strategy exactly

At best it's a Pyrrhic victory

At worst he's isolated his country from the rest of the world

Seriously is this whole thing the will of a demented boomer

Attached: 1647743616768.gif (270x400, 702.24K)

He wanted to reestablish the russian borders of 1917, because the single most important thing from a russian point of view is strategic safety. That's quiet understandable for a country that has been invaded by every mongol and his grandma for like 500 years.

But Putin completely underestimated how much the brain drain and corruption have weakended everything in russia, especially in the military.
>Fuel, weapons and replacement parts have been sold off by commanders.
>Soldiers who don't exist are kept on the roster, their payments get embezzled by the brass.
>Funds for equipment gets diverted into super yachts by the ministers.

And now Russia will die in Ukraine, no matter the outcome of the war.

>...raiding is a long established concept at the operational and strategic level of warfare. Indeed, raiding was once the principal form of warfare throughout Europe. Today, in our manuals, a raid is viewed as an operational tool rather than strategic concept, as can be seen in Joint Operations (JP 3-0), which describes a raid as “an operation to temporarily seize an area in order to secure information, confuse an adversary, capture personnel or equipment, or to destroy a capability culminating in a planned withdrawal.”

>Even if unsuccessful, a raid can positively shape the environment for the raider by the damage and chaos it can inflict. At the tactical level, it is about military gains, but large raiding campaigns in the past sought political and economic impact on the adversary, typically ending with a withdrawal. The French word for this form of warfare was chevauchee, describing an approach to conflict that eschewed siege warfare. The chevauchee was prominent in the 14th century, and the quintessential raider of that time was the English Black Prince, Edward III’s son. The Black Prince led two extensive raiding campaigns in 1355 and 1356 during the Hundred Years War, looting, burning and pillaging the French countryside. He was forced to adopt this form of warfare in part because the English lacked the means to siege French cities. Thus, the goal became to destabilize France to convince its feudal sovereigns that they were on their own. He did this with raids that targeted economic resources and thereby destroyed the political credibility of the French monarchy.

Attached: tmpTwMjcWP8.jpg (491x466, 98.79K)

The victory condition is Zelensky hanging from a noose and his government dead in a ditch.

That's always been the victory condition.

>WAAAH PUTIN WANTS HIS LAND BACK WHY IS HE BEING MEAN?!?!?
Just accept you will be under Russian rule again soon, hohol, and stop denying what is coming

Putin will win and russia will be reborn as a great power

seethe, cope, etc etc, go back to plebbit

Why is this girl’s face so punishable

Russia will throw conscripts and missiles at Ukraine until they are pretty much gutted and half their population has run away. Eventually Zelensky will escape to Israel and say the rest of the world were cowards for not starting world WW3 on his behalf. Then Russia will pick up all of the NATO donated weapons left behind and they'll have a great big pile of brand new tech just like the Taliban got.

anytime i read putin underestimated this or that, i cant help but laugh at tge absudity of the statement. Not that i like the plastic cunt but to suggest that your average moron sitting behind a keyboard has even 1/1billionth of context that the head of russian federation has is plain stupid. But dont let me keep u from drowning in ur delusions mr kraut, entertain us with more putin underestimated anecdotes

They want Ukraine in one piece.
Its military, government and infrastructure stable because if they break that then they own it and will have to use an enormous amount of their own resources to fix it. They are doing the opposite of what the US did in Iraq. The one part that seems non negotiable to them is the destruction of the neonazi elements, however.

choose

Attached: FemaleSoldiersOfTheWOrld.jpg (1486x2463, 490.44K)

>occupy very poor part of Europe
>earn 1% of the money you would have got from selling your oil to Germany, let alone everyone else
>the US stays relevant and gets to hang onto being the good guys
>china has your balls in a vice
>???
>profit

It's as dumb as the Iraq war, even if the cost to human life will be much lower

You fail to comprehend how deeply rooted corruption is in Russia. Everybody steals, cheats and embezzles whatever they can, it's in the DNA of the country.

Attached: 1646685763492.jpg (1280x960, 311.58K)

All right then why are Russia's supply lines so weak? Why is the invasion so sloppy? I'm genuinely interested in what you think the reason is if not Putin and his generals not planning properly.

>At worst he's isolated his country from the rest of the world
This is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Name a country that doesn't happen in.

Jewish psyop to accelerate The Great Reset. The exit strategy is to cause a famine.

(((This.)))

>b-b-but dude u know they have qt ukrop grills who do the nigger dance on tiktok
>h-h-h-how can you not stand with our le based epic ukrop allies last bastion of freedumbs
boo fucking hoo, gimp boy.
fuck her.

That truck looks badass.

he's a globohomo as stalin and hitler was

Attached: nWgV_6UidFU.jpg (4096x2363, 234.98K)

>his country from the rest of the world

China, India, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey...who else is still trading with Russia?
Like 3B people at least

>Pyrrhic victory
Yes this is the word that should be used. Now I don't have to say "at what cost" like everyone else over and over. Been a while since I hopped on Total War games.

She is my favorite bros

Not to mention Kitchener's Scorched Earth Policy in the Second Anglo-Boer War, where conventional warfare was rendered impossible due to the fact that the Boers were not an official Military force as well as being the best marksmen in the world, thus prompting him to target the Farms and their families therein.

I don't understand either. They're going to win, obviously, but then what? If they're going to annex Ukraine and turn it into a productive Russian asset, they're going to need to spend billions (that they don't have) to rebuild it. The populace won't accept their occupiers so you're going to see violence flare up for the foreseeable future. Russia gains so little from this.

>Commie robots
>Cute plastic girls
>Cute commie robot
>Probable coalburners
>Hot commie mommy
>Kikes

I'm going to teach that hot Russian mail-order bride the ways of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness (with my dick) desu senpai

so putin is just going to do this every few years? how does this work in an era of large military alliances.