What are they saving it for?

What are they saving it for?

Attached: T14-Armata-in-Moskau-2016-Markus-Werren.jpg (2400x1594, 738.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz5320R-qH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moscow last stand

they don't have many of them yet. would not be surprised if we see some operating there as field testing though, just like the hypersonics.

Looks like a hunk of junk imo

Their parades kek
It's called the T14 because they only have 14 of them

real enemies

The point of that tank is to make rivals think that Russia still has some le wunderwaffe when in reality it barely is better than the T-90 that has been getting rekt in Ukraine.

its all for the show, its a useless waste of money

Are you 100% sure that you're going to heaven when you die? It's a free gift bought and paid for by Christ Jesus, all you have to do is believe on him and ask for the free gift.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz5320R-qH4

Attached: B9F1CD00-0752-482F-8B15-CB256C041190.jpg (250x225, 9.39K)

>I

Tanks are pointless

LE PUTIN IS GONNA SAVE THE WHITE RASE

Attached: 1384819904001.png (767x750, 256.26K)

No. As long as big guns are useful tanks are useful.

No, but he might give the globalists a bloody nose.

So, why are you falling behind literally every other anti-white, anti-European agency and body, huh?

They are sending in their 1000s of tanks from the 70s first. Better to lose tanks you would phase out in the next 10 years than your brand new equipment

Worthy opponents, probably.

>he thinks it's real

Attached: 1646707465868.webm (1280x720, 808.44K)

Why do you think I give a fuck about hohols or Russians. Putin doesnt care about me (it isnt his job to) hell if anything he likes the fact that the west is mired in globohomo.

I like to see the normie hohol narrative get btfo but I also like to see armatards and russiaboos get humiliated. Redditors getting blown up, Russians even more poor, Euros standing around 55 gallon drums next winter? Why cant you fanboy faggots just sit back and enjoy the show goddam it is like dealing with my cousins kids or something.

thats a lot of r&d to risk on backwater like ukraidsn

russia probably has only enough t-14 tanks for parades and nothing more. i think a a lot of money for the military just "disappeared". thats why we see old stuff most of the time. putin probably thought his army were modernized and it would be an easy win. too bad some generals put the money into their own pockets. the russian secretary of defence has a 12 million dollar weeb mansion near moscow. pls tell me how a politician can have a 12 million mansion when he worked for the public his entire life

Attached: 1643318568375.webm (608x1080, 2.97M)

being jealous of a country that has better morals than ours will warp your way of thinking

Nice shot trap

Attached: Namnlös.jpg (2400x1594, 1.11M)

I have about as much kinship to the homos in this country as I do a stick on the ground. Why do retards have this "my team" mentality. Goddam this country isnt even supposed to be a nation but a federation of sovereign states in the first place kek.

they dont have them in real use jet. these are only in testing and for parades. against modern atgm they would also be useless

They don't have enough of them to make an impact.
Russia was planning to buy 2300 of them when first introduced.
Now that number is down to like 150, and that was before sanctions.

More that you shouldn't get your hopes up buddy.
If it was a wonder weapon that could break the stalemate, they would've used it immediately.

No dont you get it- if you don't support the armatard parade tank you are [insert gay thing here].