How did white Americans get to the point where some outsider immigrant chink can become mayor and then shit on the...

>twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1505967374381379586

How did white Americans get to the point where some outsider immigrant chink can become mayor and then shit on the native white population?

Japs and chinks would laugh any whitoid, nigger, spic out of any government office for this shit

Are white people too kind and benevolent?

Attached: racist bug.png (1192x1206, 537.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen many Asians up close, and no disrespect to them, they often have poor physiques, bad posture, weak bones, bad skin, and rancid breath. What elongates their lives is their knowledge of herbology and they drink hot beverages with their meals (as opposed to the cold beverages that people in that western civilization are told to imbibe with meals) which aids food through their alimentary canal.

>Michelle Wu is an American lawyer and politician serving as the mayor of Boston, Massachusetts. The daughter of Taiwanese immigrants, she was the first Asian American woman to serve on the Boston City Council.
Why are Taiwanese Americans always woke leftists?

white guy here. i own guns. i dont care what people say about me

It should be illegal for foreign nationals or people with dual citizenship to hold public office.

If Jesus were real, he would cleanse this earth of this scum or at least give people the power to take action. But no.

This is why I have no sympathy for asians that get killed or hospitalized by blacks. In fact, I'm rooting for the blacks on that one.

Its a joke who cares

White americans are a despicable race. To the white european they are worse than niggers

She'll change her tone when a nigger beats her ass. White bitches in my area now think "It's time to support the police"

>Fuck white people
>Just kidding, I meant something else

I bet she has a white husband

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 8.12K)

Let me guess: the husband is white?

No she’s redpill
We can openly say shot about blacks Muslims Asians so why not have it in the open
We got autists that need it blunt

It's too bad she's not lynched from a tree being smacked in the face with a steel chair

This is why Putin must win. Then we can liquidate them and cleanse our lands

>weak bones, bad skin
Not compared to whites

Seeing the decline of the white population in Boston is just depressing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston#Demographics

I thought they were still the vast majority of the population.

Because White liberal cunts are braindead NPCs that think what they are told to think and feel what they are told to feel. Gas chambers for liberals when?

>replace white with black and you'll hear the entire country try to cancel her and say how racist she is

grow some balls and stop coping with "it's just a joke" you spineless pussy

yup, lmao

Attached: based.jpg (960x640, 140.64K)

Ever hear an elected official make a "joke" that an institution is "too black"?

>foreign propaganda floods America for a decade
>everyone is stupid enough to believe it
Burn it all down

so you leafs realy are just chinese vpn users.

Stupid bitch lives in the whitest of Boston but came from the nigger infested part of Chicago
Unsurprisingly hates whites like all dumb women

>yfw the cops show up to confiscate your guns
You won't do shit, pussy.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x427, 105.49K)

That thing is a beaner or something. Not white

They tried during Katrina and got btfo so hard they buried it and they'll never try again

>Its a joke who cares

Attached: le grasp.jpg (474x644, 51.77K)

>Conor Pewarski
He's Jewish

when will you wh*Toids realize that no one fucking likes you

a world without non-Asians is our goal

morning

Attached: 1647126407987.gif (400x375, 817.49K)

> That thing is a beaner !! Not white !!

Says the Terrone/Moor rape baby kek

At this point I'm rooting for China to rape and conquer the rest of Asia.

It's ok to blast those guys

Whites are the nicest race on the planet. It is our downfall.