[[[HAPPENING]]] BLOOD/PLASMA TRANSFUSIONS ARE FUCKED

rumble.com/vxsnlx-plasma-infusion-trojan-horse-whistleblower-nurse-exposes-poisoning-of-pure-.html

I swear to God, if my Niece gets VaxAids from her Plasma treatments? I'm going full blown Minecraft on the PharmaJews

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-194011_Brave.jpg (1080x1853, 696.79K)

Ahhahaha this is why you people need to pay attention more in school. Fucking christ you are so dumb if you beleive this shit.

2 more weeks

That guy looks like you mixed Nick Fuentes with the Agenda Free TV guy

when can I start selling my pure plasma at a premium?

Attached: 1641620063374.jpg (828x632, 79.51K)

IIRC plasma donation goes the other way around of blood ones. AB+ gets to be universal donator and O- receiver.

I have no-vax blood but I cannot even donate blood because I lived in fucking BONGLAND.
>get stationed in bongland after they decided to feed sheep to cows
>be marked for life as unclean

We knew.
Sorry for you Niece, burger-bro, dont forget, (((medical professionals))) are the assassins of babylon.

Attached: A310C58D-A28D-4836-9E25-6FA97AB44C48.jpg (632x1024, 64.27K)

It's spelled "believe" user, c'mon you just implied you were smart.

So? What are you gonna do about my spelling mistake? Gonna cry? Gonna piss and shit? Gonna fart and cum? Gonna burp and snort?

Would love to know if there's more photos like this.
I've known a lot of people in the past year who have had blood clots. more than the last 10 years combined.
Several young people I know too. Spooky.

Hey vaxxers
Methylene Blue + Chlorophyll

You're Welcome.

>O- receiver.

O- is universal donor

Attached: VaxKillsHeart.png (871x816, 78.66K)

The difference in the color of the blood is usually attributed to level of hydration of the donor and what their diet has been like recently. A diet high in fatty foods generally affects coloration. Thats from my experience personally when I used to sell my plasma back about 5 years ago.

Gonna cough up phlegm and try to eat it but then it gets stuck and have to cough it up again

Dimethyl Sulfoxide

Sneed Peters

how can you people post pure bullshit over and over?

there is zero evidence VAIDs is a real thing

You actually believe this shit?
Why?
Do you have medical expertise?
Would you rebuild your motor with your current knowledge base and skill set?
No
So why do you think you can interpret medical data?
Fucking retards.

A guy at my work who is triple boosted donates plasma all the time for money. Scary AF.

Two more weeks

o fug

Attached: 1636985931855.jpg (1242x1105, 84.14K)

do they not pay enough at your job?

prepare to be tapped like a maple tree in vermont

Attached: Vermont Yumcakes.jpg (1600x1200, 264.16K)

He's a crack head

Oh shit I just realized. I can't do a transfusion. what if I'm hooked up to someone whos vaccinated? will I get second hand clots?
everyday i have less reason to share my o- blood

Attached: 1647714355950.gif (245x170, 921.49K)

but the majority of people who receive blood/plasma transfusions are jews. How is this a problem, exactly?

Attached: IMG-20220321-WA0000.jpg (473x1024, 76.25K)

i'll give you $5/pt for your blood

It does. They don't want my AB+ blood but they will use it for plasma as it's like you say. SOrry my sentence went wrong - I'm high so I'm not tuping well.