NOW - Biden: Times have shifted, "New World Order" coming

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1506045438218194948
What does he mean by this?

Attached: New_World_Order.jpg (595x588, 68.34K)

You are a paid shill

He just used a buzzword for normies that sounds good. Every politician in the last 20 years said "new world order". It's nothing special and in fact we need reforms, labeling this as "NWO" is understandable.
>Any Forums schizophrenics
>it's a conspiracy, they want to make us slaves

Russia will the new superpower and degeneracy and non whites will be outlawed

He apparently shit himself again.

>you should have listened

Attached: alex crying.gif (320x180, 1.33M)

did the CERN timeline shift happen and we are now in the demon timeline?

Attached: NWO.jpg (239x229, 11.48K)

How to love without a trace of dissent
I'll buy the toys if you can pay for the rent
Flying high with the public in hand
I'm in love with the promised land

I'm in love with a malicious intent
You've been taken but you don't know it yet
A truer love has never yet to be found
I see the sunset through the eyes of a clown

It means the US is gonna turn the whole west into a dollar zone.

>No-no, it's good because they've been normalizing it!

This is a demon.
Dysgenic freaks who succumb to shilling and hyper-hopium addictions become demons.
They always think they are winning no matter what happens.
As long as they're being stimulated according to the pattern that allows them to receive their circle jerk rewards nothing else matters to them.
There is no incentive for them to logically analyze anything, least of all themselves.
They can always just retreat back into their autism and receive the greatest false hopium they know and all else can be forgotten.
Shilling on demand accompanied by fake hopium, the most common forms of hyperstimulus, have deleted the souls of the majority of the link bagholders.
Chainlink is the jew's greatest weapon and its casualties are piling up and choking out real humanity.
We have to kill them all.

Attached: 1633989283451.png (875x711, 534.07K)

>time[line]s have shifted

Here we go again. I wonder which middle eastern country we'll invade this generation.

Attached: 1647455436941.png (498x520, 18.37K)

the only question is, will the US become a vassal state of Russia, India, China or remain a vassal state of Israel.

Attached: 1647366990428.jpg (576x1024, 53.25K)

I won't go into globalism and that it would be ultimately good e.g. EU federation. Something as agreeing with a Any Forumstard is not possible. We need a economic reforms around the world, thus new world order. It's truth and you have schizophrenia.

In the end nothing really matters.

nothing matters do not matter.

This just means that the USA is about to collapse and lose all global influence, which is for the best. We can finally get rid of all modern technology, all tech from the last 150 years, and go back to being homesteaders without a "government".

Undermining the United States

I think so desu, the Liberators of Ukraine will end of Liberating us all.

>e.g. EU federation
Actually I think that’s great for those shit countries over there. I’m not sure why you think the US doesn’t support the EU going full GloboHomo. More Jews running your shit and less Jews running our shit. Plus It keeps the migrants from the US

Why are you on Any Forums if you don’t like Any Forums? Did you forget which board you were shilling on?

It means USA has lost and new world isnt leading the world order.
USA lost economically to China and is losing 2nd theater of war in a row to Russia.

Prepare for Chinese world order.

Biden don't know what year it is, his kike handlers are saying it

Attached: 1645745192195.png (602x866, 509.55K)

with kamala harris repeating the "significant of the passage of time" as well, this is probably referring to the recent bill to enact daylight savings (previously known as "war time"), which was passed unanimously. They are signalling that the government is ready to enact whatever next step is in the agenda.

The age of Man is over. The age of pedos, trannies and faggots has begun.

he means TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: images (9).jpg (480x360, 27.87K)

Desperate wish fulfilment for people who just killed the Petrodollar.

They literally thought jewdollars were eternal or something. Kikes not taking it well.

So that's 3 people who have mentioned The New World Order on TV
>that tranny from New Zealand
>that Ukrainian chick
>Biden
But it's all just a conspiracy, right?